• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Can't you divide zero by something but you can't divide something by zero?

Yeah, you can. He's in the right
The former has a quotient of 0 no matter what, the latter has no solution because it is, obviously, mathematically impossible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Wait a minute.
WAIT A MINUTE.
There is still hope.
Let me quote Masahiro Sakurai;
All the characters that appear on the Website will be in both versions.
...Did you catch that?
"that APPEAR ON THE WEBSITE will be in both versions."
found a loophole~

Either that or I'm spouting utter BS, but let's not get into that.

Crescendo

Smash Journeyman
The thing is it seems like it would be incredibly close to finished by this point, and there isn't anything that would warrant a delay unlike Brawl (SSE, Sonic's late inclusion, etc.)
There can be a lot of factors. Recreating all of the characters for the WiiU version, for one, as well as finishing whatever exclusive mode they have. It might be possible to still get it before 2015, but considering the 3DS version got a small delay, it's not farfetched to think it might happen again.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Yoshi first veteran, and... I honestly don't give a flying duck about most of the newcomers.

That was an autocorrect typo, but I'm keeping it because it helps my point. My only wanted newcomer is unlockable.

I wasn't aware Mitsune Haku was a cut veteran.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There can be a lot of factors. Recreating all of the characters for the WiiU version, for one, as well as finishing whatever exclusive mode they have. It might be possible to still get it before 2015, but considering the 3DS version got a small delay, it's not farfetched to think it might happen again.
There is nothing saying that the 3DS version was ever delayed at any point, only assumptions, and they're developing the games at the same time. There's no reason that they would wait this long to recreate all characters for the Wii U version, especially since WE'VE SEEN GAMEPLAY AND SCREENSHOTS OF ALL REVEALED CHARACTERS ON THE WII U VERSION.

Last edited by a moderator:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Btw, here's something a little off topic.

Apparently, Rayman had a short-lived TV animation series. Here's one of the only episodes.

My favorite part is they turned Razorbeard, the main antagonist of Rayman 2 who almost took over Rayman's world with ease, into a cowardly circus tamer. >_>

R0Y

Smash Master
S Tier:
Palutena
Rosalina

A Tier:
Pac-Man

B Tier: Duck Hunt Dog
Mega Man

D Tier
Lucina

D- Tier
Everybody else except for Dark Pit

F------- Tier:
Dark Pit

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
S Tier:
Palutena
Rosalina

A Tier:
Pac-Man

B Tier: Duck Hunt Dog
Mega Man

D Tier
Lucina

D- Tier
Everybody else except for Dark Pit

F------- Tier:
Dark Pit
How come roy isn't in your S tier

asia_catdog_blue

Smash Ace
So, how do you guys feel about the content, care, & respect you have seen in these games so far?

I'll be asking this about each Nintendo Series to their respective fans and community.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Inb4 people are complaining that Dark Pit, Doctor Mario, and Lucina are cut from Smash 5

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
LIKE, WHAT THE ACTUAL **** GUYS.
First, it's a list built on biases. I don't expect everyone to agree with it.

Second, I just don't particularly care for her. She just doesn't interest me enough. Kinda like why Rosalina and Palutena are down there as well. And if you see from my list, I tend to favor more strange and oddball characters. Which is why characters like Duck Hunt Dog and Villager are high up on the list. Lucina as a whole is really an easier Marth. And really, if I wanted to play Marth, I would just play Marth.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly if that image of a locked all star wasn't leaked then I would probably like the roster way more. Cause it got my hopes up for more characters.

R0Y

Smash Master
Inb4 people are complaining that Dark Pit, Doctor Mario, and Lucina are cut from Smash 5
Did anyone seriously ask for Dark Pit as anything other than an alt skin? It's blatant favouritism, there are way better potential clones. Not like the franchise wasn't well-represented for its level of significance with 2 characters.

Dr. Mario as the only clone from Melee back? As if Mario was really hurting for reps.

As for Lucina...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom