• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
And now Gema has Ganondorf. All that they are missing is Jr. and Rob. What's the other dude doing?

Ganon's Final Smash is the same. But it seems a little faster.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
I can already tell Ganondorf is better than he was in Brawl.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
I'd never thought I'd say this honestly, but Dark Pit and DHD are definitely gonna be my mains. The Doc is also high up there as well.

Also, late saying this but those Falco and Ness renders are amazing. Can't wait for them to be uploaded to the Smash site so I can use them in their full glory.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
WHY! Sakurai didn't change a single move! Not even 1! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Oh my god, Kirby casting Robin's spells is one of the most adorable things I have ever heard.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Jigglypuff's Final Smash is the same.

Mega Man Kirby looks great.

And it seems copying Girl Robin will still give you the Dude Robin hair.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
All I wanted, was Ganondorfs Neutral Special changing because warlock punch is an awful move. It is almost impossible to land it.... Was that too much to ask that a Character in Smash Bros play like they do in their respective games?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
There's a Falco with Orange clothes. A Black feathered Falco, and a Purple feathered Falco in Red and Pink. Those were the only ones I noticed right away.

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Falco has his Melee voice when using Fire Bird and getting Star KO'd, but it sounds slightly different.

Although he'll likely get an weird-sounding English voice actor for international versions like Fox. One that's different from his Brawl voice.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Very few people are playing Smash Run it seems. I don't know it'll unlock anything worthwhile though.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
That's it I'm heading to bed. If Mewtwo gets confirmed while I'm asleep, then so be it.

Glaze_

Smash Cadet
NNID
ItsGlaze
3DS FC
2595-1893-0903
Any pics of Kirby's Bowser Jr transformation.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
That's it I'm heading to bed. If Mewtwo gets confirmed while I'm asleep, then so be it.
Oh, believe me, it's very tempting. It's almost 9 am my time and I've been up watching Smash streams since 11 pm last night. I'm about to drop. But...I must....be strong...in case....Mewtwo...is real...

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Though, how come Gema has not been utilizing Toon Link's projectiles? That's one of his best traits.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
View attachment 24701

Palutena just fought Master Hand.

He shot some orange rising platform things. Interesting.

Didn't care much for the music.

And where is everyone here? Is there a busy thread for the leak at the moment?

Edit: You control your character like normal while the credits rise and you can attack them with your moves. Cool.

Edit2:

Falco unlocked!
View attachment 24703
View attachment 24706
They used Palutena to unlock Falco???

I must have a double streaming Smash 4.

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
Jigglypuff's FS is... the god damn same.
Actually, it's considerably weaker. The knockback and damage from the deflation has been roughly halved, if I had to guess.

Also, gema really doesn't know how to play Tink in 1v1. At all. She would have had that 1v1 VS Dark Toon Link in the bag if she knew how to play him.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Actually, it's considerably weaker. The knockback and damage from the deflation has been roughly halved, if I had to guess.

Also, gema really doesn't know how to play Tink in 1v1. At all. She would have had that 1v1 VS Dark Toon Link in the bag if she knew how to play him.
She can't play Jiggs either.... It doesn't seem like she knows how to play Ganondorf either..... From that little time in training...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I meant that it was still Puff Up and not like... Moon Blast or Dazzling Gleam or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom