• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Little Mac + lag + spam d-smash = win
Little Mac wins one match and then the opponent choses a character with strong throws *cough* Ness *cough* and throws Little Mac off the stage. Then the opponent wins and leaves because they can't handle Mac winning.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So, there is supposedly a public outcry against Sony that they should have released the movie?

That even Obama is on the bandwagon of?

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Instead of just posting music today, I'm going to post a whole Youtube channel that I just found and honestly can't stop listening to now. It's a whole bunch of Pokemon remixs this one guy made. (If I posted all of the music I've been listening to, I'd probably get banned because of too many videos in one post.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GlitchxCity/featured

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Hey guys~! =D

So, I just finished my Avatar marathon. I've watched the entirety of The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra all in one constant streak up to the final episode that came out today. (Nice timing on my part. ¦D )

That was one fun, wild and dramatic ride on both sides and I absolutely loved them both. I can't believe I was missing out on these for so many years! Twas fun, though. XD

Great shows. <3

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Last edited:

Soul.

Instead of just posting music today, I'm going to post a whole Youtube channel that I just found and honestly can't stop listening to now. It's a whole bunch of Pokemon remixs this one guy made. (If I posted all of the music I've been listening to, I'd probably get banned because of too many videos in one post.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GlitchxCity/featured
hahaha glitchxcity hahaha
that user is a female. but yeah, eh. she previously made icons for users on YouTube back in like, 2011. Don't think she does that anymore. her remixes are overrated

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I started in 3.0. I think 98% of my posts on this site are in the Social Thread. It's the only place I like on SmashBoards.
I started in 2.0
Some of the people that used to frequent are pretty much afk now, we get new faces every version :3
Hmmm what came out in '96?

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
So many old faces have left from the original social thread and were replaced by new faces. It makes me feel old here when in all actuality, I haven't been here that long. :laugh:

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I started in 2.0
Some of the people that used to frequent are pretty much afk now, we get new faces every version :3
Pokémon Red and Green.
Nintendo 64.
Super Mario 64.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Hey guys~! =D

So, I just finished my Avatar marathon. I've watched the entirety of The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra all in one constant streak up to the final episode that came out today. (Nice timing on my part. ¦D )

That was one fun, wild and dramatic ride on both sides and I absolutely loved them both. I can't believe I was missing out on these for so many years! Twas fun, though. XD

Great shows. <3
yooo~

Soul.

I started in 2.0

Ehhh, a lot of stuff happens when someone is afk. Namely...ahem, drama.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

The Greatest Animated Film of All Time...That is until Toy Story 2 comes out

Yes. *Obligatory Rayman for Smash DLC message*
And next year is his big 20th anniversary!

But Mother came out in 1989... I think you mean :4ness:
Next year Toy Story turns 20. I wonder what Pixar has planned for the occassion...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom