• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It had no prep time and it's a metahuman against a normal one in bat armor.

Even though Bats is my fav DC hero, he didn't stood a chance.
I will never understand those battles. I'd be scared of what they do to Nintendo characters, though they already supposedly did one with Peach and Zelda, yes?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I will never understand those battles. I'd be scared of what they do to Nintendo characters, though they already supposedly did one with Peach and Zelda, yes?
There have been some battles with Nintendo characters:

Samus vs Bobba Fett: Samus won.
Goomba vs Koopa: Draw.
Yoshi vs Riptor: Yoshi won.
Mario vs Sonic: Sonic won.
Peach vs Zelda: Peach won. No, really.
Cloud vs Link: Link won.
Blanka vs Pikachu: Blanka won.
Fox vs Bucky O'Hare: Fox won.
Luigi vs Tails: Tails won.
Venusaur vs Charizard vs Blastoise: Blastoise won.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I had been interested in checking this anime out. But I already have like 6 others on my list that I haven't gotten to yet.
Haha. Haha.
Haha. Hahahahahahaha-
I̥̖̬͖ͮ͊ͮ̅̈̆ͥ̉̕ ͎ͯͭ͛̓͒̑̽ͫͅḨ̧̩̩̥͚̗̩̼̿̆ͣ̅Á̸͈̜͇̬̫͛̍͞V̥͂ͮ̔̆͊͊͌̃Ȩ͈̍́̚ ͇̝̥̾ͦ2̷̢̞̞̳̣͓͔ͬ̍ͯͫ́1̞̱̻͎̠̟̦͑̓ͫ̇̄͆̀͋̕.̸̣̫̫͚͉̘̩͈̥̌̉̃̌̅̑͠
͍̥͙̞͈̳̜̳͋̅̒ͨ̀͞ͅA͑҉̻͓̝͎͘͢ͅͅÁ̻̫͍͖̰̇ͣͫ̉ͮ͊ͅA͕̭͔̼̠̬͖ͮA̙̅͐̄̀̾̿ͥ̀͟A̧̹̞̽ͭͧ̌͑͛A̜̗͔̪͓̱͔̝͌ͧ̿ͧA͔͎̱̔͒ͭͭͅÃ̎ͦͨ̽̽͏̺̳͙̩̱͍͔Ă̡̼͓̼ͪ͢͡Ȁ̪̺̬͌͛͢Ą̳̤̼ͦ͋̓ͦ̈́͒͊̚ͅA̷̺͈̟̩̺̙̹̱ͭ͑̀ͬͭͪA̧̢͖̥̙̗̎̈͒̈̒ͯ͌͟Ȧ̫͈̬͇͈͙ͧ͜͟͠ͅA͕͆͗̅A̫͕̩ͭ̑ͯ͡Á̶̪̬͈͚̣̤̩̫̒̄A͊̎҉̟̲̫̗͇̪̪̥A̞͙̰ͥ̒̄ͯͯ͟A̺̦̦̦̫̯̟͍̔ͬ̏̐͂̓͂ͅA̢̮̯̟̮̲̮̞ͪͫA̶̱͖̞̬̥̪͎ͬ̂ͤͦͯ̿ͧ͟͝À̦̣͍̻̘͕͞A͒͑ͣͪ҉̲̰Aͯ͊͏̵̤̪͎̟A̞͇͔̬̠̿͊̄͋̈́ͅȦ̐̏͛̌̎͆͏̜̜͉G̶̎̓ͭ̃̏̓ͦ҉҉̠̖H̶̽͒̃̈́ͣͬ̽҉͎̫̣͎̰G̛͎̳̎̾̉̾ͣ̀ͬG̲͖͖̟͔̰̹ͫ̑̀̕͝G̜̲̙̠̮̬͙̑ͪ̿̑G̜̼̱̬͔͇̬̹̾͂̄͟͡H̍̽ͤ͂̈̊͛ͭ͞͏̛͍̬̯̬.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Haha. Haha.
Haha. Hahahahahahaha-
I̥̖̬͖ͮ͊ͮ̅̈̆ͥ̉̕ ͎ͯͭ͛̓͒̑̽ͫͅḨ̧̩̩̥͚̗̩̼̿̆ͣ̅Á̸͈̜͇̬̫͛̍͞V̥͂ͮ̔̆͊͊͌̃Ȩ͈̍́̚ ͇̝̥̾ͦ2̷̢̞̞̳̣͓͔ͬ̍ͯͫ́1̞̱̻͎̠̟̦͑̓ͫ̇̄͆̀͋̕.̸̣̫̫͚͉̘̩͈̥̌̉̃̌̅̑͠
͍̥͙̞͈̳̜̳͋̅̒ͨ̀͞ͅA͑҉̻͓̝͎͘͢ͅͅÁ̻̫͍͖̰̇ͣͫ̉ͮ͊ͅA͕̭͔̼̠̬͖ͮA̙̅͐̄̀̾̿ͥ̀͟A̧̹̞̽ͭͧ̌͑͛A̜̗͔̪͓̱͔̝͌ͧ̿ͧA͔͎̱̔͒ͭͭͅÃ̎ͦͨ̽̽͏̺̳͙̩̱͍͔Ă̡̼͓̼ͪ͢͡Ȁ̪̺̬͌͛͢Ą̳̤̼ͦ͋̓ͦ̈́͒͊̚ͅA̷̺͈̟̩̺̙̹̱ͭ͑̀ͬͭͪA̧̢͖̥̙̗̎̈͒̈̒ͯ͌͟Ȧ̫͈̬͇͈͙ͧ͜͟͠ͅA͕͆͗̅A̫͕̩ͭ̑ͯ͡Á̶̪̬͈͚̣̤̩̫̒̄A͊̎҉̟̲̫̗͇̪̪̥A̞͙̰ͥ̒̄ͯͯ͟A̺̦̦̦̫̯̟͍̔ͬ̏̐͂̓͂ͅA̢̮̯̟̮̲̮̞ͪͫA̶̱͖̞̬̥̪͎ͬ̂ͤͦͯ̿ͧ͟͝À̦̣͍̻̘͕͞A͒͑ͣͪ҉̲̰Aͯ͊͏̵̤̪͎̟A̞͇͔̬̠̿͊̄͋̈́ͅȦ̐̏͛̌̎͆͏̜̜͉G̶̎̓ͭ̃̏̓ͦ҉҉̠̖H̶̽͒̃̈́ͣͬ̽҉͎̫̣͎̰G̛͎̳̎̾̉̾ͣ̀ͬG̲͖͖̟͔̰̹ͫ̑̀̕͝G̜̲̙̠̮̬͙̑ͪ̿̑G̜̼̱̬͔͇̬̹̾͂̄͟͡H̍̽ͤ͂̈̊͛ͭ͞͏̛͍̬̯̬.

Speaking of 21 :troll:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Sadly yes, mostly due to production issues when the Clannad anime had originally aired. Good thing After Story had heavily improved in the animation quality compared to the original.
Improved..?

Thos eyes are far to far apart and big.
I guess being Moe mean "have your face ****ed up"
It seems that only men are drawn good and the girls faces are always ****ed

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Hey Guys! Sorry to be a bug, but currently, @ ミスティック Speed ミスティック Speed and I are still in need of a Livestreamer for our Monthly Tournaments in 2015 (wii u ones). If you could please recommend someone, or if you are that someone, please comment HERE:http://smashboards.com/threads/aler...for-speedy-norris-monthly-tournaments.381473/

pleases at least check it out! The first tournament is on teh 17th of January right now, so if you need to mark your calender or so, you can.

Also, Transformers: Cybetron is the best animated Transformers show, and definitely better than the live action films. :D
I was waiting to hear from you Norris. Can't wait for the new tournament on the Wii U!
Hopefully Sakurai has the online tourney thing going by then... it'd make things so much smoother for us.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
There have been some battles with Nintendo characters:

Samus vs Bobba Fett: Samus won.
Goomba vs Koopa: Draw.
Yoshi vs Riptor: Yoshi won.
Mario vs Sonic: Sonic won.
Peach vs Zelda: Peach won. No, really.
Cloud vs Link: Link won.
Blanka vs Pikachu: Blanka won.
Fox vs Bucky O'Hare: Fox won.
Luigi vs Tails: Tails won.
Venusaur vs Charizard vs Blastoise: Blastoise won.
For me, I woulda voted for...
-Samus
-Don't care
-Don't care
-Don't care, but woulda chosen Zelda
-I don't care
-Don't even know what a Blanka is
-Don't care
-Tails
-Don't care.

Guess I'm picky. But I still think the concept of this kinda thing is still dumb to me. At least I'm sane about it. I really don't want Pit to be put into those, though (he probably will anyways). *pouts*

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Can we not talk about the number 21?
I mean, everybody KNOWS that 47 is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better, right?

If you mean that zombie hermit crabs that were possessed by parasitic mushrooms are any better, then yeah. :troll:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
For me, I woulda voted for...
-Samus
-Don't care
-Don't care
-Don't care, but woulda chosen Zelda
-I don't care
-Don't even know what a Blanka is
-Don't care
-Tails
-Don't care.

Guess I'm picky. But I still think the concept of this kinda thing is still dumb to me. At least I'm sane about it. I really don't want Pit to be put into those, though (he probably will anyways). *pouts*
pardon me Tails wins...? Im sorry but.. Luigi shoots fire, how does tail win on that? Why am I arguing about this.

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
I was waiting to hear from you Norris. Can't wait for the new tournament on the Wii U!
Hopefully Sakurai has the online tourney thing going by then... it'd make things so much smoother for us.
true, unless it is points based and doesn't allow for best 2 out of 3 matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom