• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I actually love those battles because of butthurt fanboys.

Specially the Superman vs Goku and Batman vs Spider-Man ones.
Might as well spoil me with who wins. I just don't really understand the point of these battles. I probably won't ever be like this crazy fanboys really, or I hope I'm not. Each to their own though, what can you do?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Might as well spoil me with who wins. I just don't really understand the point of these battles. I probably won't ever be like this crazy fanboys really, or I hope I'm not. Each to their own though, what can you do?
Superman and Spider-Man won :troll:

Well, all kinds of nerds tend to argue over which character would win in a match, so...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp, zooming the Jupiter photo took more time than I expected so, here's more Aku

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I had been interested in checking this anime out. But I already have like 6 others on my list that I haven't gotten to yet.
Yay... backlogs. Oh, you should watch/read Kara no Kyoukai.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

I like how Wiz is making out Kirby as this destructive, ravenous cannibal that feeds on his victims until they are nothing. This had been implied many times before by the Kirby fans, Sonic for Hire, and There Will Be Brawl before. :laugh:

T

Trick or Treat

Yay... backlogs. Oh, you should watch/read Kara no Kyoukai.
Backlogs backlogs backlogs. *sigh*
The animation in that looks nice.

Buuuuut I'm gonna head to bed. Tired and have a major headache. Night, socialites~!

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Still don't agree with most of the DeathBattles anyways, including the Superman and Batman one, but eh, I'll place my vote for Majin Buu, since I always go for the DBZ character. :awesome:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
why the hell is her head so triangular?

Backlogs backlogs backlogs. *sigh*
The animation in that looks nice.

Buuuuut I'm gonna head to bed. Tired and have a major headache. Night, socialites~!
Both Kyoukai's deals with, I guess, to generalize, "good and evil magic". Kyoukai no Kanata, however, is more on youkai, though while Kara no Kyoukai is more about how people abuse magic that kills others, I think.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Still don't agree with most of the DeathBattles anyways, including the Superman and Batman one, but eh, I'll place my vote for Majin Buu, since I always go for the DBZ character. :awesome:
Inb4 the next Death Battle is Captain Falcon vs. Bravoman or Pit vs. Archangel. :troll:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom