• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Good afternoon everyone, how are you all?

I just finished my finals!!!! I'm done which means I can ramp up my Sm4sh practice and I can get some f***ing sleep.

I'm not particularly proud of how I performed this week but if you've been in College as long as I have, you learn not to give a s***.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I got the chance to play an old friend in a few matches on the Wii U. He used to beat me all the time back in 64, Melee, and Brawl.

I beat him with all four of my main mains and Pac-Man. :4ness::4gaw::4olimar::4duckhunt::4pacman:

Kind of surreal.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
no actually, I was very serious because this question was worrying me as I apparently not the opnly one who noticed similarities...
Sounds like generic bad guy music to me. Its probably in the same key but I can't tell 100%.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'm more focused on the name and the fact it is a female
I'm more focused on the music. What's it called?!

Anyway, I just remembered this since you have "alpaca" in your name. Game's called Starbound.

Who Arin or Danny? If its Arin I can believe. hell I would believe neither of them read the manuals

Aw hell restarting Tomodachi Life has never been so hard to decide

All my username everywhere is Oboromuramasa _____
I love the game alright...
MURAMASA: THE DEMON BLADE?! NOW IT MAKES SENSE WITH YOUR WORD-BLOB OF A NAME! MY CAP-LOCK ISN'T ON!

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So we have forty more pages till Rapture. Anyone want to give their thoughts on the Social Thread?

D

Deleted member

Did somebody say...
VIDEO GAME MUSIC!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom