• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The fact I just got all of that suprises me :p

So that means that Social Thread 6.0 a.k.a Social Thread Longhorn is going to suck really bad? :troll:
For old users (as in Windows XP and below-compatible PCs), pretty much. For new users, however, nope. :troll:

Lmfao talking about that, we really need to put those names in future social threads. Like "Smash 4 Social Thread 4.0 - Chicago". After ten pages, rename it to 4.10 - Memphis, and after 90 pages, rename it to 4.90 - Millenium. Same thing would apply for later social threads. Just changing the minor version number and codename. Get it?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
You giving me sass? Cuz it sounds like you giving me sass! You looking to get crunched son!
*takes wheat/twig/whatever from your mouth*
GIVE ME THAT.
[Treecko Intensifies]

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
"Wise with relationships" is one of the last things I'd apply to myself. it's more like I'm just very used to helping other people settle, resolve, rebuild or peacefully end their relationships in the most efficient ways I can think of due to doing it for a very long time and because I've screwed up a ton of relationships of my own and have been screwed over in them just as much.

I dunno, just trying to help a little.
HOLD ON, I GOT THIS
I hope you all know me by now, where there is sad, Ill try to cheer you all up

Last edited:

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Random Post about World News and how it affected me:

So I went to a vigil at my university held for the 130 schoolchildren killed in Pakistan at the hand of the Taliban... and, I'm almost in tears... Killing children isn't fair... they haven't experienced life yet, and are pure and innocent. What I can't understand for the life of me is how the Taliban thinks that this cruel act will resole anything... because at the end of the day, children died...

T

Trick or Treat

Well, if that's how you feel then you should just tell him honestly. No tiptoeing around it, no guessing games, no surprises. Just the honest truth. If he's the good friend you love him as, he'll understand despite the pain and with however much time is needed, things will be alright between you two. That's all there is to it.

Not sure if I really helped, but you're welcome. Hope you feel better and more at ease soon.
As cliche as this sounds, even just listening and talking helped. I'm going to take yours and Oboro's advice and just be honest.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ok, I'll try to correct this.

I present you, MY 1,001 POST

*celebration trumpets*

Whoa, time goes fast
Finally Im a Smash Lord, one of my favorite titles since I lurked this place (I was a lurker since 2007 but my english sucked in that time :p )

Anyway Im very happy to be part of this evergrowing and awesome community filled with laughs, Smash stuff of course and hilarious nonsense.

Thanks for letting me be part of this!

EDIT: And also Im gonna listen certain Michael Jackson song when I recieve the trophy points :awesome:

And give some follows because I just learned how to do that :p

Last edited:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Aw hell naw!
"Aw hell naw!" Rysir shrieked in embarrassment from Tom's lewd joke, pushing Chucklehead Tom away. Tom staggered backwards but caught his footing. Rysir kept his face turned away from Tom and crossed his arms. Tom, understanding the signs, shut his mouth... The two continued walking home in the light November snow in an awkward silence until the two parted ways...

Later, when he was home, he buried his face into his pillow. He couldn't deny his feelings for Tom, but was just too embarrassed to admit it. Flipping over on to his back, Rysir stared at the blank ceiling and groaned. Maybe one day he'd work up the the courage to admit his love... Maybe one day...

This is what I do when I really don't want to work on a French project when I could easily have it done if I focused on it for like ten minutes.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yes.

"Aw hell naw!" Rysir shrieked in embarrassment from Tom's lewd joke, pushing Chucklehead Tom away. Tom staggered backwards but caught his footing. Rysir kept his face turned away from Tom and crossed his arms. Tom, understanding the signs, shut his mouth... The two continued walking home in the light November snow in an awkward silence until the two parted ways...

Later, when he was home, he buried his face into his pillow. He couldn't deny his feelings for Tom, but was just too embarrassed to admit it. Flipping over on to his back, Rysir stared at the blank ceiling and groaned. Maybe one day he'd work up the the courage to admit his love... Maybe one day...

This is what I do when I really don't want to work on a French project when I could easily have it done if I focused on it for like ten minutes.
8.8/10 made me somewhat amused.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The fact I recently learnedhow to follow people reminds me that it took me 1 week to discover how to reply properly

.....I think Im Regigigas

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387

I will erase you. One layer of skin at a time.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
As cliche as this sounds, even just listening and talking helped. I'm going to take yours and Oboro's advice and just be honest.
It's not cliche at all. It makes me feel better to know that it helped. Good luck, Envy.

As cliche as this sounds, just know that you've got friends here to talk to whenever you need it. (:

D

Deleted member

So what do you guys think? Should we put codenames and minor version numbers on future social threads like I said in my previous post?

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Social thread 4.0 now with THE AURA!
Print it and go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom