• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
This week is gonna be awesome. I'm pet-sitting Friday and Saturday for my mom's friends, and they one two Great Danes. Fortunately, I'm no shrimp since Weight Lifting started at school, so I should be able to take them. Then, on Sunday, I'm seeing The Hobbit with my girlfriend.

Also, DBZ Abridged is back, for those interested. Just as funny as it used to be, too.

Edit: Also, some good music from a great movie.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Everyone has finals while I have no tests what so ever, and I'm just sitting here laughing
-Listening to "Turn Down for What" on a loop while I cry at how bad this song is, but dammit it's catchy

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
PLEAS DONT BRING HIM HERE
He smells the chocolate. It hungers him; it feeds him; it sustains him. He must have chocolate.

Oh, and bishie in a bunny hood. :p

Yes I want it flowing through me
Which? Hot, boiling chocolate through your veins or "corruption"? Pick your poison, 'cause it's gonna be unpleasant if not maddening.

I don't know why I laughed so hard at this
How can you not laugh?

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
So, I've taken another leave of absence. Who missed me? No one? Called it!

So what did we think of the guidance? Did this place also decide on placeholder guidance?

T

Trick or Treat

Get grants
Can't. All my financial aid got taken away because the last semester I took, I was dumb and made stupid decisions and failed my classes. I have no one to blame but myself.

But maybe if I show them my boobs (with chocolate) they'll reconsider.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Can't. All my financial aid got taken away because the last semester I took, I was dumb and made stupid decisions and failed my classes. I have no one to blame but myself.

When I failed out of college, due to apathy more than anything else, it took me 5 years to get back in

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

OH BOY WITH COCOLATE?
My friend had been put on finantial suspension also but for one semester. hes working to get the money to pay for school

T

Trick or Treat

OH BOY WITH COCOLATE?
My friend had been put on finantial suspension also but for one semester. hes working to get the money to pay for school
Everything is better with chocolate. But yeah same here but for a longer time. I've been working lots of hours though so there's that.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
:4peach::184:

That is all.
PIKABLU'S EVOLUTION!!! BLUCHU!!!

Everyone has finals while I have no tests what so ever, and I'm just sitting here laughing
-Listening to "Turn Down for What" on a loop while I cry at how bad this song is, but dammit it's catchy
Censor spoiler:

As for good characters... I suggest: :4falco:, the bread-bird.

Random gif time! Where is this from? IT'S SO ADORABLE!

Edit: Found it. It's Ryouko Kusakabe from Date A Live.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
PIKABLU'S EVOLUTION!!! BLUCHU!!!

Censor spoiler:

As for good characters... I suggest: :4falco:, the bread-bird.

Random gif time! Where is this from? IT'S SO ADORABLE!
Oh boy random gif time!

+1 cookies4you if you guess the anime

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom