• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That makes no sense at all. Why is Mega Man in PlayStation anyways. Like, I thought his games were more at home with Nintendo.
Most of Mega Man's games are more associated with Nintendo. Which is why he's a good fit for Smash. But there's been plenty of them on Sony systems too, just not as much as Nintendo.

Off the top of my head, Mega Man Legends 1 and 2 were on PS1., Mega Man X4, X5, X6, and Mega Man 8 were on PS1 before they got ported to the Game Cube. MMX7 and MMX8 are on PS2, though only X8 is worth playing.

And there's multi-platform games like Command Mission and Mega Man 9 and 10.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Oh hai thar Morbid, I never knew that you've came back. *reminisces about all the times that you would like everyone's post*

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Oh hai thar Morbid, I never knew that you've came back. *reminisces about all the times that you would like everyone's post*
I get inconsistent messages from everyone. First, people want me to only like posts I actually like. After that, they want me to be me and like every post. So on and so forth in an endless cycle of hate. But as per your request, I will return to the days of glory.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Indeed, I do have something against Rubies.

Yes, I despise the color red more than I despise religious people.

Human blood is blue before it oxidizes.

Strawberries are an exception to the rule.

**** your carpet.

That is why I use Bing.

I cannot speak ill of moderators without getting infracted.

Yes; creators of all red things are addicted to meth. That is an objective fact and I would like to see you try and debate otherwise.

Correct, you learn fast; however, I wish to indicate that strawberry seeds (or at least those I am familiar with) are yellow.
"The CREATORS of all red things are addicted to meth"
Strawberry seeds create strawberries.
Strawberries are red.
Also, I was going to mention that human blood is blue before it touches oxygen, because I was afraid of someone pointing out that human blood isn't always red, BUT IT CAN BE RED, AND YOU KNEW/KNOW WHAT I MEANT!
ALL OF THE FROWNY FACES!!!!

"But we don't have a big enough budget for frowny faces!"
*FROWNS*
"NO! STOP! THE MONEY IS FLYING OUT THE WINDOW!"

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I get inconsistent messages from everyone. First, people want me to only like posts I actually like. After that, they want me to be me and like every post. So on and so forth in an endless cycle of hate. But as per your request, I will return to the days of glory.
I mean, as long as you don't like posts that shouldn't be liked, it's fine.
(With me at least)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

It's good to have the real you back, Morbid.

D

Deleted member

Rayman is also in the PlayStation 20th Anniversary website thing. Rayman 3 artwork though.

Strofirko

Smash Master
I will be sincere with you guys,I only liked KI over SF and MK because the characters were unique and you could tell the difference between each other in a blink,not 7 ninjas and 5 hadouken users...
Oh man, look at allllll those characters that WARENT in PS All Stars
So many potential wasted,into the the rival...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I will be sincere with you guys,I only liked KI over SF and MK because the characters were unique and you could tell the difference between each other in a blink,not 7 ninjas and 5 hadouken users...
That's more or less part of the appeal, especially back in the old games.
I mean come on, who doesn't want to play a fighting game that has a ****ing dinosaur?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
@Knuckles the Knuckles
But you don't look very chuckley.
upload_2014-12-15_18-50-38.png

upload_2014-12-15_18-50-54.png

And besides, if you're taking the chuckles, what's @Chucklehead Tom gonna do?
He'll be out of a job. Without the chuckling, he'll just be @HEAD Tom, and what's a guy with a name like "Head Tom" supposed to do? Slam his head into guys named Tom until his head cracks open and he dies? I don't like the sound of that. :(
OR DO I?
I don't.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"The CREATORS of all red things are addicted to meth"
Strawberry seeds create strawberries.
Strawberries are red.
Also, I was going to mention that human blood is blue before it touches oxygen, because I was afraid of someone pointing out that human blood isn't always red, BUT IT CAN BE RED, AND YOU KNEW/KNOW WHAT I MEANT!
ALL OF THE FROWNY FACES!!!!

"But we don't have a big enough budget for frowny faces!"
*FROWNS*
"NO! STOP! THE MONEY IS FLYING OUT THE WINDOW!"
Well why are you standing around? Fly out there and get the money!

Morbi

Scavenger

So many potential wasted,into the the rival...
I can blink and tell the difference between Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Reptile, Noob Saibot, Smoke, Ermac, and Rain. But then again, I am not color blind, so that might be a contributing factor.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Trying to beat Master Core more than once is one of the most frustrating challenges I've faced in recent gaming.

So there's one thing I don't like about Smash 4.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Sup, guys what's up?

and why all the posts in this page have a lot of likes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom