• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Hey guys I have a question...

I don't mean to open this can of worms again but I'm just curious on your opinion. M2K was streaming last night mainly Diddy stuff and what said worried me a little bit. He compared Diddy to Meta Knight in that they both feel like Melee characters. Now I think that was a bit far fetched since Meta Knight had a million more safe options than Diddy does in this game but that's still a little concerning. Do you guys really think that Diddy's on the same level as Meta Knight was and he might break the game like Meta Knight did back in Brawl? Right now I don't really see a hard counter for him as of yet and to be honest that's making me a bit on edge of how good this character is. I know its extremely early in the meta and blah blah but it only took a few months for people to find out that Meta Knight was broken, wasn't it?

Tl;dr: Is Diddy as broken as Meta Knight was?

Also, let's imply that this is the final version of the game and they aren't gonna patch things. Chances are they will, but let's just speak hypothetically that this is the final version of the game.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

I don't mean to open this can of worms again but I'm just curious on your opinion. M2K was streaming last night mainly Diddy stuff and what said worried me a little bit. He compared Diddy to Meta Knight in that they both feel like Melee characters. Now I think that was a bit far fetched since Meta Knight had a million more safe options than Diddy does in this game but that's still a little concerning. Do you guys really think that Diddy's on the same level as Meta Knight was and he might break the game like Meta Knight did back in Brawl? Right now I don't really see a hard counter for him as of yet and to be honest that's making me a bit on edge of how good this character is. I know its extremely early in the meta and blah blah but it only took a few months for people to find out that Meta Knight was broken, wasn't it?

Also, let's imply that this is the final version of the game and they aren't gonna patch things. Chances are they will, but let's just speak hypothetically that this is the final version of the game.
his opinions. Rather not get involved with someone as rude as him or the " *blank* is broken thing. All that brings is flame at times
Anywho

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I just realized this: the Social Thread involves waifu, but never husbando. Why is that?

Anyway... Apparently DARPA is making robots the suspiciously resemble the Gekko in Metal Gear Solid 4. Let the conspiracies begin.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
When I think about Microsoft, I always thinks about how they bought Mojang and mostly Rare. Then I think of the scene :
Why does it fit so well.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
@ FalKoopa FalKoopa
What in the hell is that Grimer picture for?

And you're doubleposting again.
The Grimer is the icon of the backroom. I personally have no idea why it is a Grimer of all things, though. Maybe someone like Mic128 or Teran would know.

And you didn't see that.

Last edited:

Soul.

No. Diddy isn't Brawl MK. Yes he's good, but unlike Brawl MK, he has weaknesses. I don't think he's on the same level as Brawl Meta Knight.
@ FalKoopa FalKoopa
What in the hell is that Grimer picture for?

And you're doubleposting again.
I heard that Grimer picture was for the Back Room. lol Greninja'd.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Hey guys! I'm taking a break from studying, so I wanted to chime in o-
*sees past few pages*

You guys managed to go crazy without me?

Anyway, anyone up for a match on 3DS?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The Grimer is the icon of the backroom. I personally have no idea why it is a Grimer of all things, though. Maybe someone like Mic128 or Teran would know.

And you didn't see that.
It is? I don't know how I never came to realize that....

I actually used to end some of my really old threads with the sentence "Grimer approves" followed by a Grimer emoticon. Had I known Grimer had a much higher spot as an icon on this site I probably would've used something else :laugh:

R0Y

Smash Master
aw its ok, Im full of nasty pepsi and I'm a bit out of it, I apologize as well
21st century and all that, but because of the nature of human sexuality, homosexuality will always be a minority. That doesn't make it a bad thing. I'd argue it is a bad thing to try to force "husbandos" on waifu-consumers though.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
21st century and all that, but because of the nature of human sexuality, homosexuality will always be a minority. That doesn't make it a bad thing. I'd argue it is a bad thing to try to force "husbandos" on waifu-consumers though.
But what about the Forcing of Wifus on husbando-consumers

R0Y

Smash Master
But what about the Forcing of Wifus on husbando-consumers
Majority of people here are male though, I dunno if that's forcing it. You're absolutely free to bring in husbandoes (probably misspelled that, damnit.) I'm saying if you had gone "this thread is biased" as a bad thing I'd have to go "absolutely." You're not doing that though.

I was joking with the Princess Mononokoe .gif :p

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
In China, the ads are all in Chinese on these forums!

Edit: And embedded Youtube videos don't work!

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Plot twist: Some users here are lying about their gender because they don't want idiot males badgering them. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom