• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0Y

Smash Master
Anime characters have always been odd to me. I mean, I get that they're usually supposed to be Japanese, and that makes sense. But if they don't have blue or purple hair they tend to have European features. Even Dragon Ball Z had the freaking Super Saiyan forms.

Even going beyond that, for example there are people as far off as Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and India with blue or green eyes, including that famous actress whose name escapes me. But not Japan.

So I call them Animese.

I'm...over-thinking this...

That word hasn't been heard here for a while.
OGRE!!!!!

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
So I was talking to a friend about a new Moveset for Ganondorf, and a weird question popped up.

(This is under the assumption that he uses his TP design, and holds the Executioner Blade for the whole battle)
If he had a Dead Man's Volley move, that would also act as a reflect move, should he reflect with his cape (like in Ocarina) or with his sword (like Phantom Ganon)?

I said with his cape (since the only time Ganondorf himself has ever played and reflected Dead Man's Volley, he has used his cape), but my friend said his sword (since Ganondorf would have his sword out the whole battle, and Phantom Ganon (who always has a sword out) has used his sword to reflect in Dead Man's Volley).

What do you think?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So I was talking to a friend about a new Moveset for Ganondorf, and a weird question popped up.

(This is under the assumption that he uses his TP design, and holds the Executioner Blade for the whole battle)
If he had a Dead Man's Volley move, that would also act as a reflect move, should he reflect with his cape (like in Ocarina) or with his sword (like Phantom Ganon)?

I said with his cape (since the only time Ganondorf himself has ever played and reflected Dead Man's Volley, he has used his cape), but my friend said his sword (since Ganondorf would have his sword out the whole battle, and Phantom Ganon (who always has a sword out) has used his sword to reflect in Dead Man's Volley).

What do you think?
Cape.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
All Hyrule Warriors costumes should be canon.
I'm back again, what'd I miss?
I should really get around to buying it

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team

What do you think?
Hi, I think the sword would be much more interesting

How are you?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Okay that is TOO CUTE!!! What's it from?
GJ-Bu.

Anime characters have always been odd to me. I mean, I get that they're usually supposed to be Japanese, and that makes sense. But if they don't have blue or purple hair they tend to have European features. Even Dragon Ball Z had the freaking Super Saiyan forms.

Even going beyond that, for example there are people as far off as Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and India with blue or green eyes, including that famous actress whose name escapes me. But not Japan.

So I call them Animese.

I'm...over-thinking this...!
You're better off treating 'em like a different species. Homo animus :laugh:

R0Y

Smash Master
Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
What if they're drawn?
Not even a photograph :p

Photograph
I don't want your photograph
I don't need your photograph
All I've got is a photograph, I wanna touch you

Photograph
Photograph
(Your photograph)
Photograph
Photograph
(I need only your )

Photograph
(I'm outta love)
Photograph
(I'm outta love)
Photograph
(You're the only one)

Photograph
(I wanna touch)

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Not even a photograph :p
Photograph
I don't want your photograph
I don't need your photograph
All I've got is a photograph, I wanna touch you

Photograph
Photograph
(Your photograph)
Photograph
Photograph
(I need only your )

Photograph
(I'm outta love)
Photograph
(I'm outta love)
Photograph
(You're the only one)

Photograph
(I wanna touch)
You scared me for a moment there. I thought you were gonna sing Nickelback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom