• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well he showed no mercy in Round 1 when I was PAC-MAN
Then in Round 2 he Side-Bs off the cliff
Then after he respawned I BThrow'd him and after 2 DAirs he was pushed too far from the stage to recover
:b:
Are you... getting good matches online... No lag? Nothing? ... RRRRRRAGH!!!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Are you... getting good matches online... No lag? Nothing? ... RRRRRRAGH!!!
Yes, yes I am.
Probably because my Internet Router is right next to me ATM.
Plus infinite bandwidth is always helpful~ :b:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Now I see Aron everywhere, I was hunting a shiny and then a good one via DexNav; the fun stuff is that when the DexNav Level reached 666 an Adamant Heavy Metal Aron with a IV spread 21/31/23/12/6/31 appeared.
Thanks RNGesusSatan

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Some of these ads are seriously killing me.

I mean I normally don't mind them but when they take up the whole dang background of the site and make it load slower....

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Yes, yes I am.
Probably because my Internet Router is right next to me ATM.
Plus infinite bandwidth is always helpful~ :b:
My router is about 14ft away from my bed!!! WHY DOES SSB4 CONNECT ME WITH PEOPLE ACROSS FROM THE WORLD?!!!

D

Deleted member

HA, I'd like to see someone on the news get arrested for daring someone to die.
It's probably happened.
Not in that specific scenario, but it has probably happened a least once.
Nah man, he was Dairing me at first
But I reversed-DDog-Dair'd him
And LMac was like "OHJEEZ" :b:
Why was Little Mac using his dair?
He probably was a scrub in that case.
Or an Air Mac.
In which case he is a paragon of society and deserves some goddamn respect.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Why was Little Mac using his dair?
He probably was a scrub in that case.
Or an Air Mac.
In which case he is a paragon of society and deserves some goddamn respect.
Nah
I just Suplex'd him into the air first
He tried to JoltH me bruh
And I'm just like
"SELF-DEFENSE :(:(:("

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
@ FalKoopa FalKoopa , this has been bothering me, but why does your avatar look like Toon Link's face is somewhat in an ahegao expression? He sort of looks embarrassed, but also... Y'know what? I'm gonna finish my essay and pretend this never happened. Toodles.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
@ FalKoopa FalKoopa , this has been bothering me, but why does your avatar look like Toon Link's face is somewhat in an ahegao expression? He sort of looks embarrassed, but also... Y'know what? I'm gonna finish my essay and pretend this never happened. Toodles.
:laugh:

It's from a fanart posted for Valentine's day.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I might be a Slowpoke, but this. Apparently Sony has the rights to produce a Mario movie now...I find that very ironic considering they are competition in the video game industry.

Also, at level 3 Capture Power, Azelf still refuses to be captured after being left at 1HP and tossing over 50 balls...

Edit: Caught with less than 10 balls left, and it ends up being the wrong nature...

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I might be a Slowpoke, but this. Apparently Sony has the rights to produce a Mario movie now...I find that very ironic considering they are competition in the video game industry.
I'll be very happy if this actually plays out. What would I not give for an animated Mario film.

D

Deleted member

Also, at level 3 Capture Power, Azelf still refuses to be captured after being left at 1HP and tossing over 50 balls...

Edit: Caught with less than 10 balls left, and it ends up being the wrong nature...
A Mario film? Animated? It's confirmed, it'll be better than the 1993 film, but how much? How can they make Mario and Luigi talk? How are they going to translate the main games to a movie? All those questions... must have an answer. :troll:

Unless of course they use Sunshine as a base for talking characters...

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
A Mario film? Animated? It's confirmed, it'll be better than the 1993 film, but how much? How can they make Mario and Luigi talk? How are they going to translate the main games to a movie? All those questions... must have an answer. :troll:

Unless of course they use Sunshine as a base for talking characters...
Or have Charles Martinet do speaking roles for Mario and Luigi. He's done it for Mario before, not sure on Luigi. I know he voices them in the games, but I'm not sure if he's done large speaking roles for Luigi is what I mean.

Plus, if Charles Martinet does voices, we could even see Wario in the movie, maybe. Who knows?

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

There's nothing ironic about that. It's like Mitsubishi. In the US, there's only Mitsubishi Motors, but in other places like oh, I don't know, Japan, there's Mitsubishi Electric.

So, Sony, specifically the Sony films division is doing stuff with a Mario movie. Sony's gaming division isn't involved in any way besides being a part of Sony. Oh, and I love Shiki no Uta - listening to it as I'm typing right now.

Soul.

A Mario movie? That escalated quickly.
Let's see how it turns out.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
It's my birthday today!

Also it would be interesting seeing another Mario movie. I'm not sure if it would come through considering Nintendo avoiding movies due to what happened before with the SMB movie and problems with making a Metroid movie.

EDIT: Thinking about it, it would be hilarious seeing the animated SMB movie on the PSN store.

Last edited:

Grass

Smash Lord
Or have Charles Martinet do speaking roles for Mario and Luigi. He's done it for Mario before, not sure on Luigi. I know he voices them in the games, but I'm not sure if he's done large speaking roles for Luigi is what I mean.

Plus, if Charles Martinet does voices, we could even see Wario in the movie, maybe. Who knows?
for the record I hope it comes to this.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
@ PLATINUM7 PLATINUM7
Happy Birthday from me and Skyworld! *gives a Drink of the Gods*
Don't get too drunk with this gift now, okay? *winks* :p

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So! Just had an hour or so of 1v1s with a dude on for glory, was fun close matches! Raised my win ratio by 0.80%!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Happy Birthday, Platinum7! What are your plans? :p

Well I had pizza with my family, played a bit of Smash Bros. and I guess I'll finish it off with a night of catching up on anime or grinding in Kingdom Hearts.
But damn that is a cool cake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom