• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Oh, I just added the alert sound clip to my easter egg! YES!

Now I need some other, normal sound effects...

Last edited:

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
I feel like I should say something in honor of Ralph Baer, but I find myself at a loss for words....

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So I just watched the Zelda U trailer. Man, I've never been this hyped for a Zelda game.

The next Skyrim, indeed.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I don't really live close to any of the major cities in that state so I don't really know personally.

I more or less love the quiet town side of the state. So peaceful and beautiful.
THIS IS IMPORTANT. DO YOU LIVE MORE EAST WEST OR SOUTH? OR NORTH?

I just wanted to know because I'm not from Urban PA either. :p

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So I just watched the Zelda U trailer. Man, I've never been this hyped for a Zelda game.

The next Skyrim, indeed.
Sheesh I hope that is not the case, I would rather this new zelda game be nothing like skyrim which had poor optimization, littered with gaping plot holes, had catastrophic bugs,was dungeon diver:the video game, severe signs of unfinished sections and very easily exploited systems and topped off with a case of god mode syndrome.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Sheesh I hope that is not the case, I would rather this new zelda game be nothing like skyrim which had poor optimization, littered with gaping plot holes, had catastrophic bugs,was dungeon diver:the video game, severe signs of unfinished sections and very easily exploited systems and topped off with a case of god mode syndrome.
Pretty sure he means how large the world is.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Not what he meant by Skyrim.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The gameplay is overall very Skyrim-ish, though. Considering the amount of polish that's the norm for Nintendo I'm not really worried.

D

Deleted member

Not sure if it's been posted here yet, but this is some very sad news for anyone who has ever played a video game:

http://www.screwattack.com/news/father-video-games-ralph-baer-dead-92

RIP, you've made it to the next level. :cry:
What an unfortunate and tragic loss, we would not have game consoles without his inventions that changed people's lives, like the Magnavox Odyssey. I can't believe this happened.. wow.

He will be in a better place, though. Rest in peace.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I just got a Shiny Azelf from Wonder Trade. Sometimes I send good stuff too, like on of my other Blazikens. But I never sent something that good.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
WOO! FINISHED MY FINAL PROJECT! I just need to write a paragraph about its working and explain it to the TA, BUT WOO! TIME TO CELEBRATE!

*remembers other projects, exams, and essays to do*

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I was not being exactly serious, I was just stabbing skyrim because I like stabbing it. Besides Im pretty sure GTA V is actually bigger than skyrim anyway.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I was not being exactly serious, I was just stabbing skyrim because I like stabbing it. Besides Im pretty sure GTA V is actually bigger than skyrim anyway.
I don't know where Skyrim fits. Maybe between WoW and Far Cry 2 or maybe about the same size as Burnout Paradise. I have no idea.

Naoshi

THIS IS IMPORTANT. DO YOU LIVE MORE EAST WEST OR SOUTH? OR NORTH?

I just wanted to know because I'm not from Urban PA either. :p
Northeast and in a county that borders NJ and NY

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Is it close to infinite or such a large number that it would put everything to shame?
Beta Minecraft was, then it got nerfed due to people cooking their computers when they over explored and made the game run at 7 FPS/blue screened.

Naoshi

Is it close to infinite or such a large number that it would put everything to shame?
It became infinite to the point that if you reach at a certain distance (which is nearly inhumanly impossible), the terrain generation in the far distance land will generate very very weird chunks. Not sure if it ever got fixed, but it's not something worth fixing, it was rather cool.

Naoshi

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93

The paper bills in Coin Battle have SAKURAI'S SIGNATURE on them. And him in a Mario hat. And Nintendo EAD.

Christ, the level of detail in this game.

Soul.

RIP Ralph Baer. We wouldn't have video games if it weren't for him.
At least he will be in the heavens.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Sad to hear that Ralph Baer unfortunately passed as well. The man was a pioneer in entertainment. We might not have many of the luxuries we use everyday if he didn't take that first step. He's in a better place at least.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The mythbusters had a real hard time finding a public bathroom they could film for their experiment

and it makes sense when you think about it

The same reason there is no security cameras in bathrooms

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Anyone know if I should attempt again to learn C++ or switch to Java?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom