• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Indeed. People are just saying it's irrevelant and what not. Before Mewtwo's Smash 4 reveal, people wanted Jiggs removed in favor of Mewtwo. Not to mention, they bring up the Lucas being in Melee debacle as an excuse.
It's so dumb too. Jigglypuff offers a very unique play style that no one else has. Why remove uniqueness? Just improve her and it's all good. (Seriously, she needs to be back at her Melee glory)

I'm glad Smash fans don't decide on the roster.

Last edited:

Naoshi

*high fives Golden Gallade for saying PA is the best state*

AW YEAH

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Umm.. so the weirdest thing happen earlier.

So I was on For Glory, facing a:4sonic: as:4greninja:.

So he SD for some reason so I SD for fun.
Then he tricked me into SDing by recovering when it look like he was SDing.

I hate those kind of guys.:glare:

So yeah he won so I went back to the CSS when the weirdest thing happen.

Instead of being:4greninja:, I was all of a sudden :4sonic:

In addition my name tag was the other player 's name with P2 having my name tag, saying I'm still viewing the results. I couldn't even leave the CSS.

Granted I quit through the training room but it was the weirdest thing.:dizzy:
That happend to me before. I beat this Donkey Kong user as Mega Man. But when I fought him for round two I was suddenly Donkey Kong and he was Mega Man, so I quit the match after the glitch.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Umm.. so the weirdest thing happen earlier.

So I was on For Glory, facing a:4sonic: as:4greninja:.

So he SD for some reason so I SD for fun.
Then he tricked me into SDing by recovering when it look like he was SDing.

I hate those kind of guys.:glare:
Rule No. 338;
Never SD unless they're already dead.
Fool.

Soul.

People who want Jigglypuff cut in favor of another Pokémon are lol.
Jigglypuff isn't going anywhere.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Rule No. 338;
Never SD unless they're already dead.
Fool.
FOOL!

Excalibur is NOT to be imitated by RED lizard mortals!

Excalibur is of a holy race of higher intelligent species, non-related to lizards.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
FOOL!
Excalibur is NOT to be imitated by RED lizard mortals!

Excalibur is of a holy race of higher intelligent species, non-related to lizards.
I ain't a red lizard.
I am Groot. :|

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Refer to this post.
So through Google Translate (because it's in Italian), I got this:
We have created a game "balanced" which was adapted to the times we live now , they are all very busy and there are other realities among young people. Through Smartphone and other devices you can access many games so the time to dedicate to a single game is much smaller than in the past. The player can then decide whether to continue the game after the main story, precisely where the difficulty increases and we only Trainers and challenges much more difficult to deal with. Ed.

(In regards to the Battle Frontier)
This question is related to the previous answer . We have not entered the Battle Frontier for just this reason. Ed. In simple words, the Battle Frontier was not included because only a very small part of the players would then valued and used this feature of the game, players get tired easily than in the past and are not attracted to these challenges "challenging".
And also through Bing to get a better picture:
We have created a "balanced" game that was suitable to the times they run now, they are all very busy and there are other realities among young people. Through smart phones and other devices you can access many games for which the time to dedicate to a single game is much smaller than in the past. The player can then decide whether to continue the game after the main story,where the difficulty increases and only coaches and challenges much more difficult to deal with.

...This question relates to the previous answer. We have not entered the Park Fight for this reason.

Ndr. In simple terms, the Fight was not included because only a very small part of the players appreciated and used this feature of the game, players will easily fed up than in the past and are not attracted to these "difficult" challenges.
While it could be the translations, I don't see where it shows that he hates difficulty. And to his defense, it's not like you don't have people who complain about this sort.

Also:
Before we decide the theme of the game and then decide which region set it . In the case of Pokémon X and Y have chosen France as the theme was beauty ( Kalos means just that in ancient greek ) , we wanted to emphasize this aspect being the first game on Nintendo 3DS . Pokémon Black and White on the theme was the Union and there were so many people and different cities , in fact it is an " all together " ( hence the name " Unima " ) . If in future games will find a theme that will be represented by Italy , maybe one day ... ( Laughter ) who knows !
Foreshadowing?

Naoshi

ORAS lacking Battle Frontier is actually pretty damn bizarre when you think about it. Gen 3 (what ORAS is a remake of) was the first gen to introduce the Battle Frontier (only Emerald did but thats aside the point), and not to mention even the remakes of Gold/Silver (GEN 2) has Battle Frontier with online co-op to boot.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I AM unfamiliar with the Groot race.

The only Groot I know of is the kind I grate into a herbal tea with a hint of cinnamon.
No-No, that's DEGROOT.
There's a difference, you know.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The Black Suit is Spider-Man's best costume. It's too clean. It's too slick.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Me too. Its enough that Sakurai even had the heart to listen to the few high demands that got in that actually deserved a spot, while not all the forgotten characters deserved to be ignored like that, most of the higher demanded were.

D

Deleted member

It's so dumb too. Jigglypuff offers a very unique play style that no one else has. Why remove uniqueness? Just improve her and it's all good. (Seriously, she needs to be back at her Melee glory)

Yeah, agreed. If so, then, we'd get something like this:

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
wait what

So Wario actually gets a new remix but only in the JP version of Smash...?
Well, both versions have exclusives.

It just turns out that the exclusive we got was the English version of Ashley's Song from Brawl.

@ praline praline Japan gets JP Ashley's Song and the new remix, while other regions get both Ashley's Songs from Brawl. At least, as far as I know.

Last edited:

Naoshi

We have the other version of the JP Ashley Song so I imagine we have this too.
I think we'd have discovered this song by now. It might be actually JP exclusive :(

Well, both versions have exclusives.

It just turns out that the exclusive we got was the English version of Ashley's Song from Brawl.
Ah, I see. I don't care too much for Ashley's theme. It kind of sucks that we don't get anything new from Wario in terms of remixes. >:

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Here's a fun idea/game;
If all Characters had 10 Costumes instead of 8 (except for LMac, who would have 20), what would you make them?
Here's some of my ideas;
:4bowserjr: Koopa Kid (Mario Party 1-7) & Hammer Bro.
:4kirby: Shadow Kirby (Amazing Mirror) & Prince Fluff Color Pallete
:4bowser: Dry Bowser & Dark Bowser (M&L: BiS)
:4rob: Game Boy & Nintendo DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom