• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well, I'm back. May the killing continue!
I cant even find a gif to respond to that
Is it wrong that I want Toonami to have an English dub of Assassination Classroom one day. The anime does have the potential of doing well on Toonami's block and making the American fanbase even larger.
Ive been meaning to watch that.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Sakurai comes up to you and gives you two options.

Option 1: You may add one character off your choice in Smash 4, but tripping is back.

Option 2: You may add one stage of your choice, but that stage must to have hazards.

So smashboards, what do you pick?
Stage. No character in existence is worth the return of the dreaded tripping. It's an evil that should be forgotten.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Option 1: You may add one character off your choice in Smash 4, but tripping is back.

Option 2: You may add one stage of your choice, but that stage must to have hazards.

Option 2 because I'd rather not see more of that tripping fiasco. *shudders*. I would have a Triple Deluxe stage with Flowery Wood as an interactive stage hazard with plenty of the GOOD songs (From Moonstruck Blossom to Attack!).

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Ouch, where are the punctuation in this.
Anyway, I don't know much about the story, so I don't really care. Sorry.
Oh damn oops XD Im sorry, I just type. I don't normally put periods or anything. Normal people don't even get on me about that O.o Guess I'll have to change that
and on a different subject. I should be doing my take home final, what am I doing with my life....

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I guess I wasn't the only one who watched Summer Wars. Sadly my poor mind can't remember much. All I remember is a Koi-Koi game, a character named Natsuki, and a yellow squirrel avatar.

ShrekItRalph

Smash Ace
The smasher comes from the bottom of the arena

I honestly prefer stages with some hazards, so that one. Not sure on what the stage would be though...

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Every fanbase is going to have it's crazy people you should know that. I wouldn't put Smash Bros at the top of the list though. I've seen worse.

Pokemon and Zelda, probably. But Smash is tame compared to that.
You implying something here?

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace

Option 2; An HD Remake of Dreamland 64. Whispy Woods is the hazard.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

Option 2. The fanbase splitting up in another Casual vs. Competitive isn't worth it, now we have a Smash-game that's generally enjoyed by both sides again.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

I choose 1 and its Goku.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

2. Professor Laytons Office. the Hazards are books falling from his shelf

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You implying something here?
Pokemon fans do a lot of in-fighting. As an example, People who only like Gen 1 will talk trash about newer games. And people who the like newer games more will overcompensate those insults and talk trash about the older games, even if it's likely what got them into the series. At least, that's what I've seen a few times before.

Again, every fanbase has it's crazy people. And I wouldn't exactly say that someone should dislike something just because of the louder minority of fans.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Pokemon fans do a lot of in-fighting. As an example, People who only like Gen 1 will talk trash about newer games. And people who the like newer games more will overcompensate those insults and talk trash about the older games, even if it's likely what got them into the series. At least, that's what I've seen a few times before.

Again, every fanbase has it's crazy people. And I wouldn't exactly say that someone should dislike something just because of the louder minority of fans.
Like Hoenn and Sinnoh for god knows what reason
This is strangely catchy.
This one is my favorite

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I went out today with some of my family since tomorrow's my birthday, and while at Gamestop I found this:
HNI_0020.JPG

Let's just say it made my day.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913

My favorite game in the series so far is Emerald. Omega Ruby is surprisingly enough a close second, then it's Platinum, then Crystal. My least favorite generation is the 5th, though. W2 was alright, but my god were B&W bad.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Hey guys. You know I just realised?

Throughout the Pokemon series, the Elite Four themes have consistently gotten better through each gen. The best coming from Gen 5 and 6. Yet Smash hasn't added any Elite Four themes in the Smash Brothers series.

We've gotten literally 2 stages from pokemon, BOTH of which are Pokemon Leagues where you battle the Elite Four in the stories

And we STILL don't have an Elite Four theme for either. Only Champion themes. We've even had more Victory Road themes than Elite Four. >_>

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

reminds me of the sonic fanbase for some reason :p

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Hey guys. You know I just realised?

Throughout the Pokemon series, the Elite Four themes have consistently gotten better through each gen. The best coming from Gen 5 and 6. Yet Smash hasn't added any Elite Four themes in the Smash Brothers series.

We've gotten literally 2 stages from pokemon, BOTH of which are Pokemon Leagues where you battle the Elite Four in the stories

And we STILL don't have an Elite Four theme for either. Only Champion themes. We've even had more Victory Road themes than Elite Four. >_>
I was hoping that on the Kalos League stage we'd actually see the Elite Four members in the background... I wanted to see an HD Siebold so badly >.> lol Well, I thought it could have been a cool idea.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

The anime and Special fans also get into ship wars. A LOT.

There's also rivalry against the Digimon fandom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom