• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

lol just ignore the images. Skype is coming for web anyways so you might as well go there :troll:
Skype for Web? But.. but.. it's on beta + it's invitation-only at this point... :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Everyone should get some sleep
Sleep is good
Sleep is good, sleep is great! Especially when you own a foam mattress and have numerous pillows and blankets! But it gets partially neglected due to smashboards induced insomnia. AND THE AURA!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
See? There's nothing to worry about lol. Don't want to see the images? Skype for web is there for you. It's the same thing as the application, just on the web. Good thing huh?
When you have a Computer Monitor that can't even hold Skype's Window Size (My 640x480px Resolution is ****) makes a Web Skype a godsend, in a way.
All aboard the Groose Caboose.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
to bad the storm is going away from you guys though

No really I'm being sincere
I don't like storms. I kinda hate T-storms, and I can't forgive my phobia for frequently giving me nightmares that almost always involve lightning storms in the end. *eyetwitch*

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Everyone has these pictures of Pokemon-Styled Characters, I've seen Ghirahim, Lucina, and someone else I forget.
  1. Is there one of Yoshi
  2. If there is can you link me it
I only saw Lucina, Marth, Robin and Chrom... and Chrom and Robin and Chrom and Lucina.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Sleep is good, sleep is great! Especially when you own a foam mattress and have numerous pillows and blankets! But it gets partially neglected due to smashboards induced insomnia. AND THE AURA!
Go to bed, Rysir.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I don't like storms. I kinda hate T-storms, and I can't forgive my phobia for frequently giving me nightmares that almost always involve lightning storms in the end. *eyetwitch*
The only reason I was scared during thunderstorms was because there was an Extremely old and big tree outside my window and I was scared it would fall on my room at any moment. Now that it is gone, I just enjoy the Thunder and rain sounds.
I more have a Phobia of Tonados if anything. idk why, Virginia Beach rarely even gets them but till, When I was little I saw a huuuuuge cloud stretching across the sky, turned out to be a tornado that was developing. thus started my phobia

Last edited:

DarkDespair5

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DarkDespair5
I have to write Minecraft Alpha in C++/OpenGL, and now SmashBoards?!!? I'm not sleeping XD

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
No! I just made me some hot chocolate and got a couple hershey bars! Not wasting it!
Fine. *sticks you up in a tree*

Now you sit there and think about what you've done. ¦(

DarkDespair5

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DarkDespair5
Does chocolate really keep you awake? I've had like 5 bars before going to sleep....

Soul.

When you have a Computer Monitor that can't even hold Skype's Window Size (My 640x480px Resolution is ****) makes a Web Skype a godsend, in a way.
All aboard the Groose Caboose.
I suppose it helps. Well, of course it will.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The only reason I was scared during thunderstorms was because there was an Extremely old and big tree outside my window and I was scared it would fall on my room at any moment. Now that it is gone, I just enjoy the Thunder and rain sounds.
I more have a Phobia of Tonados if anything. idk why, Virginia Beach rarely even gets them but till, When I was little I saw a huuuuuge cloud stretching across the sky, turned out to be a tornado that was developing. thus started my phobia
I envy the bravery. I hates T-storms no matter what, especially with lightning flashing. Now on my end, we get earthquakes. They don't bother me much, and no tornadoes here. Sorry but the curse of mother nature getting to us in one way or form. D: *patpat*

DarkDespair5

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DarkDespair5
I envy the bravery. I hates T-storms no matter what, especially with lightning flashing. Now on my end, we get earthquakes. They don't bother me much, and no tornadoes here. Sorry but the curse of mother nature getting to us in one way or form. D: *patpat*
A couple of years ago, there was a tornado nearby, and I decided it would be a great thing to see first hand.
Yeeeeah, no natural danger sense XD

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
Why wouldn't it be able to? It has humanoid form and dexterity after all.
True, but the fact that @ Rysir Rysir was stuck up a tree as a form of punishment made me wonder. Maybe it's only some Lucario that can't climb trees.

Oh, and no thumbs or prehensile tail kind of hurts the climbing theory. Although it does have those spikes in its paws.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
there will be a day Virginia gets a tornado and I will never get a chance to say good bye to you all, sadly

Last edited:

DarkDespair5

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DarkDespair5
True, but the fact that @ Rysir Rysir was stuck up a tree as a form of punishment made me wonder. Maybe it's only some Lucario that can't climb trees.

Oh, and no thumbs or prehensile tail kind of hurts the climbing theory. Although it does have those spikes in its paws.
Remember he could simply jump down and aura blast to break his fall :)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So, I visited the Zelda Social Thread...
*crawls back here utterly confused*

anyway Im downloading MMD without any idea of how to use it

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387

Best life lesson: If a punishment is something you can easily handle then you just go with the flow as opening your mouth on the matter when first presented to you will cause a worse punishment!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Best life lesson: If a punishment is something you can easily handle then you just go with the flow as opening your mouth on the matter when first presented to you will cause a worse punishment!
And this is why Lucario can have the ability Justified (Punishment is a Dark type move so Lucario raises his attack when receives this move)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom