• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I probably won't be able to watch the live stream. Oh well. I'll catch up somehow.

And everyone was talking about art, eh? I can only properly draw animals and that too is cartoony.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I can't draw art for the life of me. I have a hard time with stick figures, let alone actual people.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
One thing I hate about Shipping is that sometimes my delivery gets damaged, and also that they're so random; there's no real story to it, it just exists for shock factor.

I like it when people actual do these sorts of pairings and put thought into them. Those are the ones I find funny.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
btw, isn't their daughter beautiful?

*Pic goes here*
:troll:
It's like someone just threw half of Hot Topic into a blender. All you're missing now is some Invader Zim.

I'm all for crossovers but this just looks weird.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Why do I always immediately think of the song when that part of the game is mentioned?

Because it's like the flurrie music in TTYD: reminds you of that moment when you listened to it the first time.

Which makes it a lot better with the circunstances of how smooth it is :)

Seriously, 3-4 is my favourite level. This alone is just 4th wall at its best along with the mother reference (ch7). Add a ton of reference on the series and even going as far to make a whole parody on fans, that is just too much to handle.

And fracktail errors...gosh those made me take a break and keep pressing the home menu for laughing. Seriously, I love the texts in a lot of ways and yes, it includes the emotions in the plot.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
It's like someone just threw half of Hot Topic into a blender. All you're missing now is some Invader Zim.

I'm all for crossovers but this just looks weird.
To be fair the artist was actually trolling in a way to express how stupid some pairings are made
I DEMAND FANFICTION NOW!!!
Oh god what the hell is going on in here???
We're talking about how shippers always go out of control

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
For many people, seeing shipping of characters from different genres was the biggest was the most cringe worthy experience of their entire life.

But for me, it was Monday.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mordetwi…
WHY

I...GOD WHY. I KNOW WHAT I SAID ABOUT THE OTHERS BUT GOD WHY.

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME THAT WAS A THING. AT LEAST UNLIKE THE OTHERS IN DIDN'T SPREAD FAR ENOUGH TO THE POINT WHERE IT WAS ALL OVER THE INTERNET LIKE SHREK AND SHADOW.

Sometimes I wish the Internet was a person. So I could repeatedly slap some sense into it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
For many people, seeing shipping of characters from different genres was the biggest was the most cringe worthy experience of their entire life.

But for me, it was Monday.
I'm used to it. I find them funny sometimes. But it doesn't make them right. It's been a while since I was genuinely shocked or surprised I guess.

To be fair the artist was actually trolling in a way to express how stupid some pairings are made
Well then, I congratulate that person.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
At this point I'm less often surprised by new crossover ships and more disgusted by certain ones I already know of.

No idea what exactly the Internet will ship next but it probably won't surprise me regardless...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
At this point I'm less often surprised by new crossover ships and more disgusted by certain ones I already know of.

No idea what exactly the Internet will ship next but it probably won't surprise me regardless...
Well, I found this on deviantArt:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
If you guys want to make great/bad avatars, check out this awesome/stupid character maker http://cpbherofactory.com/ lol!
Let's see who can make the best/worst super hero icon ;)
I made a new character.
quasi.JPG

Her name is Quasi because she's quasi-cool, I guess?

I still think nothing is worse than Shrek X Shadow, maybe Mordetwi…
Morde..."twi"? Which "twi" are we talking here? I really hope it isn't the one I'm thinking of.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
For me Mordetwi was basically this:

*Browsin' DeviantART

*Gets bored and browses a group's affiliates

*Sees one group is called "MordeTwi" and has an icon of Mordecai from Regular Show and Twilight Sparkle from MLP.

And then I ran.....ran away, and never returned....

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
You guys have actually found something that makes me feel uncomfortable. GG social thread.

And suddenly like that, I'm ok with it. Who else are we shipping? :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom