• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Eh, I praise Ganondorf because of how he went from being good to hella bad in Brawl. Plus, it's just ludicrously funny seeing how strong his attacks are and how he's like a walking tank. I mean, you can spike-bounce people to death. It's freaking hilarious! Not to mention the Sparta kick.

As for the Capt., well, he came back, there's nothing special since he was always good except in Brawl.

Anyway, I main Falco because he seems to have gone the route of Ganondorf and Capt. in Brawl except the difference is that they were barely usable in Brawl while Falco in SSB4 is just different which automatically makes him trash for some stupid reason. Oh, he can't chaingrab and laser spam his way to victory. Really? So, effort and combo variance automatically makes Falco a POS. Wow, I wonder how you all even made it through freaking life.

Hey, don't smother women with your idea of beauty, you pig.

Is this thread going to lead to gender talks? Oh, the burning flames. I can almost smell them...
SOMEONE SAY GENDER?
I DONT CARE WHAT NINTENDO SAYS, TOADETTE DOESNT DESERVE TO BE LABELED
Ignore me, I'm sleep deprived and dont know what the frack I'm talking about
As said before, this isn't tumblr. We aren't stupid like them.
HURR DURR HUH?

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
SOMEONE SAY GENDER?
I DONT CARE WHAT NINTENDO SAYS, TOADETTE DOESNT DESERVE TO BE LABELED
Ignore me, I'm sleep deprived and dont know what the frack I'm talking about
Someone said that Toadette and Toad are somehow different species or something weird, but they can presumably mate together.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
The controls for the Wii U Pro Controller and Gamepad a weird. Shielding and Grabbing feel so wrong. Changing it ASAP.

D

Deleted member

Someone said that Toadette and Toad are somehow different species or something weird, but they can presumably mate together.
I believe that Nintendo came out and said that Toads are genderless.
Even though EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE GAMES says otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I believe they're out to destroy the Mushroom Kingdom.
But that's just me.
I thought Mario, Luigi, Waluigi, Wario, and Yoshi were already doing that since they break everything in their path trying to "save" Peach, the Mushroom Kingdom, and whatnot.

As for other Toad conspiracies...

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Anyone wanna play some Smash 3DS with me?
FC is 0877-1726-4217~ :3

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
You like oatmeal raisin? But how? They're so...lifeless. :c
I͂̒̌̽̃͆̓͏̨̹͎̳͟ ͔̦̮̪̓ͯͣ̀̈͒Â̈́̋҉̸̧̤̖̬̥͙̣M̳̳̩͖̞̠̓̆ͭ̇ͣ̎ͮ͞ ̷̯̪̿̊Ĝ̨̪̺͇̗̜͕̔̄̃ͤ̇̈́͢͠Ő̯̦͉̑͊I̲̳̼̫̲ͨ̇ͬ̓̉̄́̐͠ͅŅ̧̙͎̰̣̄͋̉̏̕G̶͔̰͚̫͉͕̣̐̅̽̄̇͞ͅ ̸̭̮̱̺̞̙̀͂ͧͦ̇T̸͓̩̉̃ͪO̴̭͎͙͔̒̌ͫ̓ͫ͆́ͅ ̨̧̧̱̳̰ͯ͌͛̋̐ͪ̿̈̚M̛͇͚̟̊͛̏͆ͬ̓͂̄͘Uͧ̎̈́͏̵̢̟̘R̤̼̪̂͒̀Ḏ̭̭̜̪̱̲̣̍͌̕Ȩ̫͈̺̘̼̜̌̂͐̒̍R͚̤̤ͣ̔̑̍̀͒̓̋́̀͡ ̶̰̺̩ͥ̿ͩ̇̄ͬ̋͞Y̢̗͆͋̿ͯͧͭ̽ͮO̶̭̠̝ͯ͐ͮ͛̓͂̓̇U̫̳̣͉ͣ̿ͤͯ͐͢͠.̧͙͈̦͉͚̰̑̏͂ͧͧ͂
̭̙̗̘̓ͦ͞ͅT̜̼͈͇͇̽̊ͬ́́Ĩ̖̹͎̼̠̙̲͖́͌ͭ̚M͍ͬ̾̋ͤ͋͜͡E̸͖͓͕̩̱̥̿̌̆ ͉̳͈͋ͩ͛͠T̨̋ͮ̈́̓҉̟̺͚̠̳̙̞O̶͈̒̊̏̚̕ ̧́͗ͫͧ̑̆ͪ̚҉̙̳D̬͋ͧ̊̀Iͤ͏̫͖̺͈̯̼͖I̡̡̥͕̪̝͉̪̗̅̕I̹͉̙̹̭̹͈̎̈ͫ̎̑ͧ̐͢͝I̗̻͕̯͓͊ͧ̓̋́ͦ̆̍̀I̵̲̗̠͓̪̪͙̿̽̀́ͨͦͪ̂̚ͅI̤̞̯̼͍̽ͬ͊̄͘Iͨ͌ͯ́̕҉̫̩̰̥̟͇̟͍̩I̵̵̳̺̝̜̗ͯ̃́ͯ̈ͯ̽̌̚Į͉̟̞̹̯̗̝̺̊͗̆ͤ̓̽I̻̹̮̯ͭ͊̾̋͝ͅI̵̺̞͇̦̞̙ͩ̽ͪ̀ͅI̳̮̦̔̅͐ͣ̽̕͘͢I̛͗ͬͥ͋͌ͧ͏̖͍̞̜̗I̙̲͎̱̻̘ͣͤ̂̃ͤ̃̄̚͡Ḭ̤͎̟͕͓̘̬̈́̿̏ͤ̊̇̓ͮ̈̕I̛̺ͦ̇́̚I̅ͩ͑͏͎̯̜̻̮̯̯͔͟͝ͅÌ̢̞̮̱I͚̤͛ͣͣ̂I̴̢̖̯̟̩͙̤̹̮͛̑ͧͯ̔̈́͛̑I̥͓̞̲̹̫͂ͤ͌̾̚I̛̙̥̹̯̪ͮ̍͌ͨ͑E̼̞̯͓ͮͥ͞!̛̱̮ͧͣ͋̌̐͗̈́ͣ
WE'LL SEE WHO'S LIFEL̷̩̞͒̔ͦ͌͑ͪ̑É͕̖̗̟̬̫̤̼ͭͭ̀ͣS̨͔̹̬̰͇̥͒̚S̸̰͙̝̀̐͌ͩͩͬ͗ W͗̾͏̛̘̠̹̺͙Hͭ͊́̔ͩ̚҉̱͍̯̯E̖̬͇͇̠̼̠̋̄ͩ͢N̥̺̗̘̫̣̪̰̼̓ͪ̃͗͛ͭ͗ͤ̇͞ ̢̭̹͇͙̝̮͍ͦ̑̈̿̆ͩ̍̕͡Y̷̝̭̽͌̇͒͊̂̀͘Ǫ̖̰̻͚̰͎̰͎̑ͭ͘͢Ü͏͕͙̯͘'͔͔̦̫͕̒̊͋ͭ͒̌ͯ̈́͢͢͞ͅR̷̯̭̰̙͖̱̃ͮE̵̲̮̾͗̅͐́̓͜͝ ͙̦͉͉̬ͨ̓̉̽̚Ḏ̟̤ͪ͂͗͒̅́̌͘E̲ͩ́̆A̶̧͙̱̲̽ͤ͊̈̚̕D̵̝͍̩̬̑͑̽̊̊͋̈ͫ!͋̈́ͦ̊̏̎͑̊̄͏̬̥̲͍̰͔͍͍͡
H͍̖̱̐͐̂E̝̰͐͑ͤ̄̇ͨ̑̍̄̕E̶̠͎͖̞͚ͮ͒ͅĒ͙̪ͫ͊͛̿̔̈́́̕E͓͙͆́͗̓͊̚̚͡E̢̩̳̫̙̺̻ͯE̴̮͇̻͙̫̝̻͒̄ͤͧ̒̚͟E̱̞̳̊́E̵̛̼̙͉̼͗̐ͯͫ̋̽͌̕E̺̹͇̖͉̬ͯ̅͋ͧ̈́ͪ̃Ḛ̛̻͙̰̭͚̹̻̟͑̇͝E̝͖͍̰ͩ̾E̘̩͚͎ͪ̐͌̄̇̑̕͜Ȅ͚̖̑̒͗ͯ͊́E̡̞̲̮̳̓͐ͯ͗̏ͧ̑ͧ͞R̽ͪ̌́͏̗̰̲̻̞E̛̺̙̟̞͓̗͔̺͎̽͆̌ͯ͋͋̏ ̟͓͂̊ͧͭ́̇̇̌Ǐ̛͕̺̺̞̰́͢͡ͅ ̩̟͔̙͉͕̎̎G̴̬͓̺͇̫̘̤ͧ̄̓ͭ̈̉͌́͢O͉̪͕͔̠̫̾̀̚͘͝ͅͅ!̰̰̈́̏̿̈̀̀

I. AM. ALL. OF LUI(gi).

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Oh yeah, I almost forgot
@ Rysir Rysir there's a Conquest going on until December 1st
It's C. Falcon VS Wii Fit VS THE AURA
Go represent your team.
NOW, DAMMIT

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So... You're the thief... After 'em, boys! You'll be sleepin' in a cold, dark cellar, thief!

How about some... Er... Poutine? I really wished there was a place that sold them, but alas, I don't live in Canada...
I'll be honest....Poutine dont look that good to me. Looks like something that will make me sick

Last edited:

Hartenberg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hartenberg
3DS FC
1220-8573-2488
I͂̒̌̽̃͆̓͏̨̹͎̳͟ ͔̦̮̪̓ͯͣ̀̈͒Â̈́̋҉̸̧̤̖̬̥͙̣M̳̳̩͖̞̠̓̆ͭ̇ͣ̎ͮ͞ ̷̯̪̿̊Ĝ̨̪̺͇̗̜͕̔̄̃ͤ̇̈́͢͠Ő̯̦͉̑͊I̲̳̼̫̲ͨ̇ͬ̓̉̄́̐͠ͅŅ̧̙͎̰̣̄͋̉̏̕G̶͔̰͚̫͉͕̣̐̅̽̄̇͞ͅ ̸̭̮̱̺̞̙̀͂ͧͦ̇T̸͓̩̉̃ͪO̴̭͎͙͔̒̌ͫ̓ͫ͆́ͅ ̨̧̧̱̳̰ͯ͌͛̋̐ͪ̿̈̚M̛͇͚̟̊͛̏͆ͬ̓͂̄͘Uͧ̎̈́͏̵̢̟̘R̤̼̪̂͒̀Ḏ̭̭̜̪̱̲̣̍͌̕Ȩ̫͈̺̘̼̜̌̂͐̒̍R͚̤̤ͣ̔̑̍̀͒̓̋́̀͡ ̶̰̺̩ͥ̿ͩ̇̄ͬ̋͞Y̢̗͆͋̿ͯͧͭ̽ͮO̶̭̠̝ͯ͐ͮ͛̓͂̓̇U̫̳̣͉ͣ̿ͤͯ͐͢͠.̧͙͈̦͉͚̰̑̏͂ͧͧ͂
̭̙̗̘̓ͦ͞ͅT̜̼͈͇͇̽̊ͬ́́Ĩ̖̹͎̼̠̙̲͖́͌ͭ̚M͍ͬ̾̋ͤ͋͜͡E̸͖͓͕̩̱̥̿̌̆ ͉̳͈͋ͩ͛͠T̨̋ͮ̈́̓҉̟̺͚̠̳̙̞O̶͈̒̊̏̚̕ ̧́͗ͫͧ̑̆ͪ̚҉̙̳D̬͋ͧ̊̀Iͤ͏̫͖̺͈̯̼͖I̡̡̥͕̪̝͉̪̗̅̕I̹͉̙̹̭̹͈̎̈ͫ̎̑ͧ̐͢͝I̗̻͕̯͓͊ͧ̓̋́ͦ̆̍̀I̵̲̗̠͓̪̪͙̿̽̀́ͨͦͪ̂̚ͅI̤̞̯̼͍̽ͬ͊̄͘Iͨ͌ͯ́̕҉̫̩̰̥̟͇̟͍̩I̵̵̳̺̝̜̗ͯ̃́ͯ̈ͯ̽̌̚Į͉̟̞̹̯̗̝̺̊͗̆ͤ̓̽I̻̹̮̯ͭ͊̾̋͝ͅI̵̺̞͇̦̞̙ͩ̽ͪ̀ͅI̳̮̦̔̅͐ͣ̽̕͘͢I̛͗ͬͥ͋͌ͧ͏̖͍̞̜̗I̙̲͎̱̻̘ͣͤ̂̃ͤ̃̄̚͡Ḭ̤͎̟͕͓̘̬̈́̿̏ͤ̊̇̓ͮ̈̕I̛̺ͦ̇́̚I̅ͩ͑͏͎̯̜̻̮̯̯͔͟͝ͅÌ̢̞̮̱I͚̤͛ͣͣ̂I̴̢̖̯̟̩͙̤̹̮͛̑ͧͯ̔̈́͛̑I̥͓̞̲̹̫͂ͤ͌̾̚I̛̙̥̹̯̪ͮ̍͌ͨ͑E̼̞̯͓ͮͥ͞!̛̱̮ͧͣ͋̌̐͗̈́ͣ
WE'LL SEE WHO'S LIFEL̷̩̞͒̔ͦ͌͑ͪ̑É͕̖̗̟̬̫̤̼ͭͭ̀ͣS̨͔̹̬̰͇̥͒̚S̸̰͙̝̀̐͌ͩͩͬ͗ W͗̾͏̛̘̠̹̺͙Hͭ͊́̔ͩ̚҉̱͍̯̯E̖̬͇͇̠̼̠̋̄ͩ͢N̥̺̗̘̫̣̪̰̼̓ͪ̃͗͛ͭ͗ͤ̇͞ ̢̭̹͇͙̝̮͍ͦ̑̈̿̆ͩ̍̕͡Y̷̝̭̽͌̇͒͊̂̀͘Ǫ̖̰̻͚̰͎̰͎̑ͭ͘͢Ü͏͕͙̯͘'͔͔̦̫͕̒̊͋ͭ͒̌ͯ̈́͢͢͞ͅR̷̯̭̰̙͖̱̃ͮE̵̲̮̾͗̅͐́̓͜͝ ͙̦͉͉̬ͨ̓̉̽̚Ḏ̟̤ͪ͂͗͒̅́̌͘E̲ͩ́̆A̶̧͙̱̲̽ͤ͊̈̚̕D̵̝͍̩̬̑͑̽̊̊͋̈ͫ!͋̈́ͦ̊̏̎͑̊̄͏̬̥̲͍̰͔͍͍͡
H͍̖̱̐͐̂E̝̰͐͑ͤ̄̇ͨ̑̍̄̕E̶̠͎͖̞͚ͮ͒ͅĒ͙̪ͫ͊͛̿̔̈́́̕E͓͙͆́͗̓͊̚̚͡E̢̩̳̫̙̺̻ͯE̴̮͇̻͙̫̝̻͒̄ͤͧ̒̚͟E̱̞̳̊́E̵̛̼̙͉̼͗̐ͯͫ̋̽͌̕E̺̹͇̖͉̬ͯ̅͋ͧ̈́ͪ̃Ḛ̛̻͙̰̭͚̹̻̟͑̇͝E̝͖͍̰ͩ̾E̘̩͚͎ͪ̐͌̄̇̑̕͜Ȅ͚̖̑̒͗ͯ͊́E̡̞̲̮̳̓͐ͯ͗̏ͧ̑ͧ͞R̽ͪ̌́͏̗̰̲̻̞E̛̺̙̟̞͓̗͔̺͎̽͆̌ͯ͋͋̏ ̟͓͂̊ͧͭ́̇̇̌Ǐ̛͕̺̺̞̰́͢͡ͅ ̩̟͔̙͉͕̎̎G̴̬͓̺͇̫̘̤ͧ̄̓ͭ̈̉͌́͢O͉̪͕͔̠̫̾̀̚͘͝ͅͅ!̰̰̈́̏̿̈̀̀

I. AM. ALL. OF LUI(gi).
CALM DOWN MAN, YOU'RE FREAKIN ME OUT.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'll be honest....Poutine dont look that good to me. Looks like something that will make me sick
Dude, a lot of stuff doesn't look appetizing. Gumbo could look like slop and I'd still eat it.

Also, I had something like this at a Mexican restaurant and it was damn good. Spicy, eggy, crunchy, and oh, so good!

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
How about some... Er... Poutine? I really wished there was a place that sold them, but alas, I don't live in Canada...
Why not make homemade poutine? Probably will taste a lot better (I'm kinda picky on poutine, there's only a few places I know that make poutine I like). All you need is a good French fry cutter and know how to fry the potato slices, and the rest should be easy. Unless if you can't for whatever reason, then, well, I personally think you're not missing out too much. =P

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Why not make homemade poutine? Probably will taste a lot better (I'm kinda picky on poutine, there's only a few places I know that make poutine I like). All you need is a good French fry cutter and know how to fry the potato slices, and the rest should be easy. Unless if you can't for whatever reason, then, well, I personally think you're not missing out too much. =P
But it looks so tasty! I don't know how to cook well beyond perhaps scrambled eggs and random soup/stew - through whatever I have in. So, frying stuff isn't a good idea.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
CALM DOWN MAN, YOU'RE FREAKIN ME OUT.
TeHeehehehehehee... HEHEHEHEHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
e
THIS ISN'T EVEN MY 3rd FORM! (Let alone my final one)
NO ONE. DISRESPECTS. OATMEAL. RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIINNNNN

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom