• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So, did anybody try to finish that Classic Mode on 9.0 without losing a single stock challenge on Wii U?
I don't own a Wii U nor the game, but I'm just asking.
I don't know if I even want to attempt it. I can't even clear classic below 9.0 without losing a stock. I guess if I keep trying I should get the hang of it.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
So I'm Cacoa now. Tree of Might is one of the worse DBZ movies, but I'm a sucker for cybernetic squid.

Also, how is everyone?

Last edited:
Found a Sony company in Smash's credits. Sony PCL.

I know Sony has contributed to Nintendo-related stuff before, but even their biggest video games? Sakurai wasn't kidding when he said developing these games is a massive project!

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
...I was about to say that LOL.
Anyone wanna do some matches on 3DS? I'm bored.
Are you still up for those matches?

Anyway, the Smashers Hangout really has some cool threads. This means that, somehow, there is life outside of the 3DS and Wii U Social thread...

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I ate them!
9th? Hmm....how does oatmeal raisin sound? :troll:
Y̺̘͍͍͗̓̏ͮ̔͆͋ͩ̾ͫͥ̀͘͢͠O̤̥̙͍̞̗͎̟̭̖̦̥̺̙̞̲͚͆̑ͯ̇̽͗̅̈́̿͛̈́ͯ͛ͬ̾͊͑͘͟͞Ṷ̧̯̥̠̗͔̤͉͔̣͈̯̀ͬ̆ͪ͌̇͆͋ͭ̋͒͐ͨ̕ͅ ̸̨̛̫͔̝̞̙̝̤͓̖̍͂̀̌ͧ̂̇̃͑̇ͅD̷̸̵̯̥̣̱ͯͫ̄ͯ͠A̎̉̀ͬͭͦ̾̇ͣ̒̐̅ͧ̽ͣ̕͞͏̤̙̰̲̥̝̻̰͍͔̟̺ͅͅR͈̘͎̳̬̥̝͈͒̌̇̂̉̃ͯͪ́ͅĖ̷̶̷͎̖̥͙̠͔͇͕̥͈̮͈͉̾̈́̈ͬ̇̓̏̃͊ͩͅ ̵̜͚̖͕̮͚̺̈́̑͐̎̀̕M̢̛͉̣̔̅̋ͥ͒̈́͂́̈̌̂̓̎ͦͫ͑́̚ͅǪ̴̺̥͖͇ͣͭ̑́̿ͥ̌̉͒ͮ̋ͭ͗ͭ̓̅ͧ̍͞C̣͙̻̰͈̰͍̥͒͛̅̓ͥ͒̆̔̉̓ͣͥ͗͢͝Kͤ̓ͥ̐̈́͐́҉̶̯̥͚̼ ̴͕̻̲͎̩̯̭͈̬̺̭͉̦͈̖͉ͬ̏̌̓̏ͪ̾̋̉̈́̌ͨ͋͐́̚̕͟͠ͅM̛̛̝͎̹̬̦̓͒̋̊̓̊͆̏ͨ̈̊ͫ̉ͭ̓̌̋̕͟Ĕ̀ͫͦ̔̐̓͒ͪ̉͌̏̾̉ͦͫ͌͛͏͎̟͍̟̤ ̷̷̽̎ͤͤ̇̀͏͖͉̬̱̝͉̮̳̩̜̗̤͖͙͕M̵̶̳̣̝̯̞̝͎͙̪̖̝̪̖̯͉̯̙̮̊́́̈̉̊O̧̭̙̙̳̙̠͈͔̱̘̫͔͔̳͕̩̲̹̓̊̾̌ͤ̅̍͂̀͘͝͝͝R̶͖̦̫̘͚̹̰̗̬̱̖͒͊ͧͥ̓ͣͭ͐̇̓ͨͮ̉ͪ̿͛̀͞T̨̰̦͈̜̗̲̹̟̈͐̀̽ͨ̍͌ͨ̔̉͝ͅAͨͮ̊͑͊̽͂͐͛͝͏̢̻͕̘̰̩̖̰͙͉͠L̨͂́̈́͑ͥ͊ͩͯ̏͋͠͏̹̯͉S̴̢̗̜̪̺͇̥̤ͧ͛̑̔̃ͧͮ͞
ͧͧͤ̐ͪ̃̽̽̀̇͏̯̬͓̣̗͍̙̯͔̗͈̜̯̜̝̥͞Ỷ̻̭̪͖̼͛̊̊̂ͬͨ͐̊ͬ̂͗ͥ́̚͘Ơ̙͙̩̹̙̼̓͂̾͋́̃͗̇̂ͪ͊̏ͫ̚͡U̟̭͉͔̯̜͕͕̯̖̪̬̗ͦ̀ͦ̓ͧͪ̇̐̏̈̃ͮ̅̑̓͌̄͟͡ ̿̌̓̀̋͐̇ͫ̄͑͌͋͑̾̚͏̵̤̝͕͓̗͍̱̯̖͘C̷̛̳̬͚̦̺̩͙̘̞̯̫̎ͬ̔͂͐̌ͥ̅̔́Ă̸̸̴̴̮͙͔̗͈̤̭͚̪͓͉̺̪̰̞͉̼̤̔͂͊ͨ͌̂͂̽͒̃ͮ̈͂͗̈́ͫ̀̚̚N̸̸̬̣̣͕͙̲̤͉̭̒ͤ͆͌ͣ̆ͥ̊̌̃͜Ţ̨͔̪̘̯̰̠̊ͧ̽̅̃ͥ̄͊͂͐͐̈̑͑ͨ̄͡ ̢̜̝̖̱̳̥̫̖̲̑͆͊͗͜͡F͖̻͈͍̬̰̪͓̎ͪ̎̉͂̒͆ͧ͑̓͌̄͘͡Aͯ̆ͦ͐̀ͯͦ͒͗̎̇͘͏͎͎̯̩̩̟̦̬͚͚̤̺͖̻͎̕͝ͅTͩͤ͊͊̓̑̀͒̓̋͌ͮ́҉͏̨̹̮̯͡ͅH̛̎̔̽ͯ͟҉͈̬͇̞̼̰̙̘̝̰̞̯͓̜̠̘̣͢͟ͅͅO̵̞͎̺͔̼̠͈͍̱̳̗ͪ̋̆̑̎͐͆̂ͧ̍̌̀͡M̡͈̼̖ͫͬͨͤ̔̽̀ͪ̆̑̀̾̀͠ͅ ̶̴̬̱͕̹̹̬̝͇̣͉͓̫ͦ̑̂̂̂̈́ͥ̿̍ͦ̈͛ͥ̇̒̈́͜͜͡T̷̵̸͇͍̟͉̟̤͓̠̘̱̲̮̗̹ͧ̀͋̉́̚͝Ḩ̳̪̦͔͖̻̣̤̖ͩ̔ͥ̏͗ͧͤ͒̏̿͝͠͝Ę̷̰̩̞̟͉̳ͫͭ̍͌͌̅ͬ̎͒ͥ̔ͫͫ͞͡ ̸̫̗̟͎͉͍̅̿ͬ̂̀ͅS̴͈͓̮̘͚̺̦̻̻͈̗̫̰̰͇̹̥͎͓̃̿͐̅͐̂ͮ̎̾ͦ͗̇ͭ̅̋͒ͥ̚͝Ḩ̛̳̟̭̤̜͍̫͖̥͙̲̔͑̇̾̋ͤ̂̄͜E̪̯̜̤̮̟̝̯̲̬̣͈̰͍̱̞͕͒̅̐ͩ̀̃̈ͬ̽̌ͭ̈͒́E̡̔ͤͫ̏ͣ̿͑̚͜͜͠͏̖̻̳̳̟̟̮R̷̶̈͋ͬ͋̅ͣ͛̀̔͛͆̅ͮͩ͐̚͏̙̘̺̣̣̪̪͎̖ ̷̢̧̞͕̪͙̝̜ͪ̑̉͒W̨̫͔̠͚̮̝͍̱ͧ̐̎͊͒̊̾͆̾̑̓̆͡R̢̝͓̪͕͓͎̹̭͎͓͙̍ͪ̔ͦͧ̋͘A̧͑͌̾̔ͧ̀ͮ̐ͮ͋̈ͬͭ̂ͫͣ͢҉̲̩̱͈̟̯̻̮̮̙̦͞T̸̊ͯ̈̆ͩ̓̄ͦͫ̒ͭ̒҉̬͉̯̙̣̰̹͎̖̘̀͝Ḩ̛̖͉͉͓͙̱̠̰̠̲̙̰̝͇ͩ͆ͭ̄ͫ͊̏ͬ͠ ̡̭̹͓͕̻̜͖̭͕̦̩͒̈́̄͂͂̍̒̾́̚͟͝͝͠Y̢̅̽̔͢͏̨̺̼̰̦̖̻̱̜̜̞̟̤̦͉̱͓̺̝͞O̴͉̳̫̗̹͕͚̐ͧ̽ͬ͂̐ͭ̂̑̿̇U̶̷̲̙̪̲̬̗ͥ͆̏̊̎ͨ́̓͊̍̍̏̀̍̎̀ͤ͟͞ͅV̛ͨͤ͋̒͢͟҉̯̗̗͍̱͉̳̟͙̝̺E̢̋͐̐ͣͮ̃͑ͫͭ̊̈́ͫ̊̀̚͡҉̞͍̤̻̜̩̖̼ ̟̣͔̙͇̭͕̯̠͔͇͕̘̘͎̪͇͖͛̑̌ͮ͒̒̓̑͆̚͠ͅB̷̠̲̫̺̥̺̙͙͕̲͍͂̍͋ͣ̈̏̈́̐ͨ̽̿ͤͩ̽̈́͒͋̓͆͝͝R͂ͬ̓̄ͨ̃̿ͫ͏̷̛͙̩̣͇̱͎͙̪̥̥̼͕̦͙͕̮͠ͅO̷̢̡̧̳͇̱̙̗̹̼̙͔̺͙̱̮̝͌̍ͣͥͫ̌̅̋ͭ̊͂ͯ͞Ư̵̷̡̼̥͍̲͙̫͙̟̜͗ͫ͑ͫ͛̒͝G̅̽̊̋̃͑̓͋̾̎̈̈͋͂ͮ̉̎̕͏̨͘҉̞̜͔͖͇̝̟͔̦͉̲̤ͅḦ̷̲̪͉̫̞͙͍̭͇̼̮̜̫̠͓̲̠͔ͥ͑ͫ͆̿̋̾̇͒̎͒̃ͤ͊̎ͫ̚T̶̛̛̘̪͙͓̫͑ͤ̽ͦ̔͘ͅ ̡̝̼̙͈̭̗̽̊͒ͨ͟͞͝ͅŲ̸̨͇̯̥̩͔͉̼̫̱̼̞͑̃͑ͭ̒͂̽͘͝ͅP̶̢͎̮̠̞̥̼͎̲̖͔̝̓̿̌̃̈ͮ̈́̌ͤͩ͛͐ͧ̾ͭ͂O̵̸̼̞̝̲̮̦̰͖̟̭͓̝̘͈͗̏̐̇̍ͪ̂ͨͨͦN̵̬͖̻̤̲͙̖̻̰̣ͦͩ̾͂́̕͜͠ ̢̙̳̲̻̰͖̬̳̭̠̣͔̮͎̭̀̐̄̾̔̎̽͊̓ͫͩͣ̎̐̏̓̈͜͜͡Y̧̡̬̻͕̦̜̠̍ͧͨ̂͠O̶͐ͨ͗̿͛̈ͦ̑̋ͮ͆҉̶̬̥̬̗̳̩̩̲͕̯̳͜͢U̷̴̯͉̥̣͙̼͉͙̲̝̟̪͓͉̪̬͋ͫ͒ͩ͑̎̉̌ͦͫ͐̂ͪ̏̄̐̽ͩ͂
̶̨̻̜̝̱͈̞͉ͥ̆̍ͨ̍̏ͧI̴̸̢̹̼͍̻̭̥̤͚͚͖̙͉̼̣̒̋̈̄͌ͥͯͫͩͤ́̋͂ͨͫ̈ ̧̧̡̹̣̳͖͔̫̝̣̝̙̱̖̟̞͍̗̜͉̊̎͛̽ͨ̀̂͠ͅS̸̶̢̜͍̲̳͖̣̝̋͗̏ͭ̆ͯ̕Ḩ̧̢͓̲͓̥̖̟͎̟̞͆̏̃̾̅͌̅̂̈́̿̄̒A̷͎̖̬̹̣̦̳̭̣̠̯͉ͭ́͊̄̀̔͑̚͢ͅL̢̥̺̹ͤ̓͌̎͟͝͡Lͥ̽ͪ̄̅͒ͨͣ͊͢҉̙͖̲̩̼̩͍̰̤ ̧̢̬̬̲̲̗̪̘ͭ̌̾̎̌ͫ͜͜Ņ̸̛͎͉͎͇̹̘͔̙̰͓̤͖̬̬͓̼͖̹̍͋̈ͯ͑ͪ͗ͦ̚O̸͛̂ͨͣ̄̂ͤͨͤ͆ͯ̚҉̶͚̣͇̮͖͖̦̙T̡̩͚̭̗̰͕̻͓̲̬͉͖̪̓̐̋͂ͨͥ̏ͫ͞ ̡̜̭̜̟͖̜̳͈̳͔̯͉͎̻̫̾͑ͯ͋ͮͤ̊͘͘͞B̶̢̡̭͉̹̞͓̻̲̳̞̳̝̭͇ͤͩ͂̾ͩ͆ͮͤ̉̑̋͢E̵̢͖͖̣͇̖͉̩̽̐͆̑͆̎ͤ̊̇́͡͝ ̅͛̑ͯ̓̌ͬ̆͂ͫ̇ͩ͛̓́̎̏́̚͏̖͔̝̘̠͉̫̠̯̖̲̳̤͓̘̜̝̞́̕ͅPͤ́̑́̓̆͌ͥ͑̈ͧ̑̄ͮͧ̋͆ͩ̉҉͓̲̲͎̲̻͔̱̭̭͔͓̟̜̞͞Ä́ͣ̄͊̇͏̷̥̯͚̲͈̟̭̺̻̠̺͖̘̕ͅͅṪ̒͐ͨ͌́͞҉̵̨̝͉̥̮̦͔̗̘R̵̮̩̩͇̰̯͙͎̯̞̺͇̰̗̻̱̗̳͂͋̽̀ͥ̍̈̆ͭ̍̈̿̽̇̈͞͠͠Õ̵̩̦̦͇͖̖̿ͩͬ͋͋̐N̐̏ͫ́̇̽ͬͫ͑̌̿҉̝̫͖̖̯̝̪̬̦̻̞͖ͅÏ̤̙͇̲͇̎͊̿ͦ͗́͟Z̨͈͙̫͈͖̝̙̝͖̰̙̙̲̹̤̟̖̝͎̓̌̈́̐ͧͥ̿ͦ̅́̒̓̉͢͞͠͞E̡̞͉̥̬̦̱̩̠̰̞̣̥̜̪͓̩̮̔ͧ̀ͩͣ̃́̚͟Ḑ̧̤̫͇̲̙̦̤̰̩̫̦̬͓̼̓ͧ̎̈̌ͅ ̢̛̟̙̠͎͓͍̥̦͚̫̲̣̟ͫ̒̓ͣͭ̍̉͆͑ͨ̓͐͗ͬ̚A̴̢̙̞͚͈͍̟̜̺̩͈̣̻͕̤̱̔̏̓̃̔͌̐̍͂ͥ́͛̌͢͝Ņ̵̬͎̯̠̊ͦ͑̓̓ͨ̅̊ͬͯ̏̀ͦD̵̶̡̦͍̪̣̖̬̣̦̬͚̫̈́̀ͫ͂͘͝ ̷̖̰͓̼̟̩̯͙̜͑̊͊̍̓ͤ͒̓ͥ͜͠ͅM̸̟͓͕̝̙͓̫͉̮̰̥̩̝̈̓̈́͌͘͠A̴̙̤̟̫͙̤̰̱͔͛́͒̿̉́̃̈̕͜͟D̡̛͈̼̺̘͔͉̺̋ͥ̔̑ͪͣͪ̈̚͜Ȩ̉̃̈ͪ̏̉͋́ͧ͞͏̛̬͍̘̲͎̜̦̭̤͓̬͝ ̯̖͈̝͕̱͖̤̲̖̣̩̱̹̗͍̯͉̺̒̈́̃̏̊̉̿ͤ͌ͦ̽̒ͮ̐̽ͤ̒͘͝A̢̗̗̙̦͖̠̩̺̯͈̲͉̹͚͉̼͋̍ͭ̅ͪͣ͐ͧ͊̅́͘ ̢͖͈̰͖̘͓̪̠̖̼͈̦̦̫͖͎ͫͬͥ̈́ͣ̐̊̉̂̎͆͋ͮ̓ͨͣ̾͋ͅF̢̨̠̤͇̤̯̪͕̱̩̥̩̜̪̱ͧͮ̓ͭ̂̑͐̆̔ͫͦ̆̽̽ͦ̀͛̌̕Ŏ̵̾̈́͋̅ͥ͂ͭͪ̑ͣ̈̔̊͘͏̹̻̥̜͚̟̩Ŏ̷̴̲̜̖̼̙̮̌ͫ̿̒ͤ͋ͪ̄͂̒̏ͣ͢͞ͅL̏̃̔̅̽̈̇̌͂͏̧̠͍̦̻̱͖̪̝͇̯̹̞͖̼̩̬́̕ͅ ̡͎͍͉̗̻͖̮͈̺͋ͩ͌͛̃͆ͯ̑̊̈́̚͢͟
͊̿͒̂҉̴̸̦̙̺̞̳̮̥͇̘̥͙̯̜̯̝̺̩͝ͅI̴̵̵̦̥͓̭̐̓ͦ̂ͥͮͫ͌͢͡-̶̸̢̯͇̫͖͚̹̳̖̭̜̜̣̪̮͂͂ͥ̓͂͆ͧ̀̔̉̂͐̈ͮ͆́I̶̴̧̢̮͚̝̼͇̰̜̙̜͕̝͚̰̖̗̙̯̊ͭͯͫ͑͆ͦ͛͡-̶ͮ͐̏ͨ̅͂ͨ͐ͧ̓ͤ̄͛̈́̄̚͝͡͡҉͕̹͚͔͕̗͖I̢̺͚̞͓͈͉̬̮̺̤̫̺̺ͬ̈́̀̑̔̀ͦ̽ͤ͌̽̓̚͞-ͪͯ͌̆̓͆ͭ̕҉̵̛̼͕̪͙̹̼̣̮̬̱̗͞I̾̿̆̆ͤ̍͂ͬ̌̒̓́̑ͣ̚̚̚҉̡̢̝͎̦̱͠-̌̈́̍̓ͩ҉̤̙̪̘̥̟̞̻͍̭͖̻̮͖̟̻̜̯́

ookies to those that can read that text
Congrats

was it a customs on tourney :troll:
Naw, customs were banned.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I MADE IT TO MASTER CORE WITHOUT LOSING A STOCK
PRAY FOR ME AND PLEASE TELL ME VAMPIRE EQUIPMENT WORKS ON HIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom