• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Speaking of which, they're remaking Cinderella.

IN LIVE ACTION
John Lasseter, Bob Iger, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Walt Disney's ghost right now:

"It's like printing my own money"
- Al the "Chicken Man", Toy Story 2 (1999)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Still, who wants to make a bet that in said Frozen sequel they make at least one mention of Let It Go?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Still, who wants to make a bet that in said Frozen sequel they make at least one mention of Let It Go?
There's probably going to be a song related to it. *fingers crossed for a rap song with Elsa featuring Ice-T and Vanilla Ice*

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
There's probably going to be a song related to it. *fingers crossed for a rap song with Elsa featuring Ice-T and Vanilla Ice*
Somehow as much as I dislike the idea, there's a part of me that wants to see this be a thing.
What have you done to me?!

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Never watched Frozen, only thing I know about is that it inexplicably did crazy well in Japan. Like the 2nd or 3rd most profitable animated film there period, and the most profitable western film ever there or something like that.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Pixar needs Incredibles 2 before anything.

Not Cars 3, not Toy Story 4, no Brave 2, no Frozen, no anything.

Just

Incredibles

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
My favorite anime is Soul Eater. I've watched Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, but Netflix won't upload the last season, so I can't say if that's my favorite yet or not. :glare:

Also, I just started Death Note today, and it's freaking awesome so far. I was going to watch Madoka Magica, but it was only 12 episodes, which is waaaay to short for me.
You're not watching it because it's short? That's a pretty bad reason.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Never watched Frozen, only thing I know about is that it inexplicably did crazy well in Japan. Like the 2nd or 3rd most profitable animated film there period, and the most profitable western film ever there or something like that.
It surprassed Toy Story 3. It is now the highest grossing animated film to date (until Toy Story 4 :troll:)

...I'm not even joking.
http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/headl...s-toy-story-3-as-top-grossing-animated-movie/

I'm going to be honest: With Toy Story 4's confirmation and Toy Story's 20th anniversary next November, I'm hoping Disney goes all out with Toy Story toys.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I'm not watching it right now because it's too short. I'll get to it later, I still want to watch it.
Hm. I don't get it, but alright.
The next anime on my backlog is actually shorter than Madoka Magica, so I'm wondering how it will turn out.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
This, I would really love another film to happen soon. If they are still going along with the arcade them, Mario should definitely play a role in there with even more arcade classics (Little Mac, Mappy, Heihachi, Tarosuke, Sir Arthur, ect.).
Agreed on Mario, Little Mac and Mappy above all the others. I love me some Mappy in particular.

I'd personally love to see some Dig Dug involvement (I don't think there was any scene featuring that fellow or one of the enemies from his game, was there?).

Kind of makes me wonder what the main characters would do if they ended up in a variety of other video games.

I actually once saw fanart of them viewing a monitor in an office while being watched by a certain animatronic teddy bear that loves to kill people by stuffing them in suits for other animatronics

Speaking of which, they're remaking Cinderella.

IN LIVE ACTION
If you didn't already hear about it a while back, they're doing that with Dumbo too.

I'm not kidding.

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/disney-developing-live-action-dumbo-movie-1201259284/

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, I heard about that. It's surprising.. somewhat.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I think you need to:

Is it just me or is the joke getting a little cold?
I think we need to chill out with Frozen.
You want to know what's the worst part? Rosalina is mostly popular with younger girls in the Smash fandom and they often mistaken her for Elsa. Not lying, TV Tropes never lies when it comes to the things they state. :urg:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm just staring at this topic and well... Winter's around the corner, so... it's fitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom