• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggsbomb

Smash Ace
Is it sad that I'm super happy because Kage replied in a thread i posted?

Also have you guys seen the new Midna gameplay from hyrule warriors!?

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
One of these days I'll sit down and play Heart Gold/Soul Silver. I've just been too lazy to find it.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Just faced my first Ragequitter~
I was :4roy: VS a :4wiifit:
All I did was FThrow 'em and they just gave up and suicided twice! :laugh:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Drake's Mega Salamence just tanked a level 100 Jolly Mega Gyrados's Crunch boosted by one dragon dance.

Insta-ban this thing- now.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
(sigh)

Remind me again why people's minds are so messed up that they resort to violence for stuff like this?

Black Friday wouldn't be so bad....if it weren't for a severe danger known as human stupidity.
Heres a solution. ship all the dumbasses to Texas. problem solved Although that wont help texas...eh

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
(sigh)

Remind me again why people's minds are so messed up that they resort to violence for stuff like this?

Black Friday wouldn't be so bad....if it weren't for a severe danger known as human stupidity.
It's like what @ Frostwraith Frostwraith 's signature always says...
"Two things are infinite: the Universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the Universe."

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
"One prominent example not specific to any one character or franchise is the amount of sword-wielding characters that are playable on the roster. This doesn't just mean characters that use their sword and only their sword like Marth, Ike, or Shulk, but anyone that happens to have a sword, like Link and Robin. As of the fourth game, nine out of the 50-someodd characters have swordplay as part of their movesetnote , which is a point of contention for people talking about roster additions or cuts. Swords are fairly prominent in Nintendo's high fantasy franchises, so people will often point out that their respective protagonists will usually get first dibs for new roster additions, so more swords should be expected. On the other hand, other people are seeing this as a reason to call for characters like Hector or Simon Belmont to make the jump to the roster just because they have a non-sword weapon. Heaven forbid you want to discuss how potentially different Isaac, Saki, or Takamaru could be compared to anyone else, just because they use swords of some kind. This discussion is also only ever held about swords and nothing else, despite the latest game having nearly as many firearm-wielding characters as sword users"

There we have it fellows, TV Tropes had perfectly described the Smash community in a nutshell. :troll:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
"One prominent example not specific to any one character or franchise is the amount of sword-wielding characters that are playable on the roster. This doesn't just mean characters that use their sword and only their sword like Marth, Ike, or Shulk, but anyone that happens to have a sword, like Link and Robin. As of the fourth game, nine out of the 50-someodd characters have swordplay as part of their movesetnote , which is a point of contention for people talking about roster additions or cuts. Swords are fairly prominent in Nintendo's high fantasy franchises, so people will often point out that their respective protagonists will usually get first dibs for new roster additions, so more swords should be expected. On the other hand, other people are seeing this as a reason to call for characters like Hector or Simon Belmont to make the jump to the roster just because they have a non-sword weapon. Heaven forbid you want to discuss how potentially different Isaac, Saki, or Takamaru could be compared to anyone else, just because they use swords of some kind. This discussion is also only ever held about swords and nothing else, despite the latest game having nearly as many firearm-wielding characters as sword users"

There we have it fellows, TV Tropes had perfectly described the Smash community in a nutshell. :troll:
They also ***** about Little Mac in the Game Breaker page.

Anyways, new Star Wars trailer! I was about to mention how impractical that lightsaber looked, but then I remembered Darth Maul's lightsaber and decided it was fine.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hey I'm back, what's new ?
Me ? Well I'm trying to make Wario one of my mains, and it works out pretty well for now.

I'm-a gonna win !

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Humanity is infinitely stupid. Do know, however, that should one person be infinitely stupid that all of humanity becomes infinitely stupid as well.

And math doesn't lie: n x ∞ = ∞, where n is any number, except zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom