• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Decided to change my avatar again (why do I find so many pictures I like? lol. at this rate I'm having difficulty sticking with one for a mere week) Thoughts?

Since I'm intent on getting Smash Wii U once it's out and it's getting really close to Christmas I probably won't be able to get Hyrule Warriors until Christmas does come around. It's a small price to pay to get Smash Wii U earlier than that instead though.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Well im crossing my fingers on friday

I hope atleast 1 adaptor will be available on release date when i pick up smash 4 and hopefully the book version of the guide (not paper back)

(The guy at gamestop said theres a chance a couple of adaptors may be left on the release date due to people changing they're mind on the single adaptor for the bundle)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'll get to Xenoblade sometime. Maybe when it comes out on the New 3DS and it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I'll get to Xenoblade sometime. Maybe when it comes out on the New 3DS and it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg.
Xenoblade (New): $200
New 3ds + Xenoblade 3ds: Probably more than a lot of dollars
Xenoblade (Used): $50 (If you can even find it used)

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Omg I have never felt so wow in my life
CMON AND SLAM
He would be a 3rd party clone of Ike, but he's just a photoshopped Little Mac. Game over.
We all know Shoolk is a 5th party Kirby clone, to unlock his true form you just have to find Sonic in Melee and beat Level 2 of Battletoads while traversing the underwater level of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the SNES.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Life goes on.
It's a video game.
Get over it.
It's THE videogame, honestly.
On Ridley: Meh.

Changing the subject, What y'all most excited for Smash U?
The fact that I pre-loaded it o I don't have to wait 3 days for the game to download.

Also, can anyone explain why the hell Xenoblade Chronicles is so expensive?

D

Deleted member

CMON AND SLAM

We all know Shoolk is a 5th party Kirby clone, to unlock his true form you just have to find Sonic in Melee and beat Level 2 of Battletoads while traversing the underwater level of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the SNES.
No no, he's an Ike clone clearly;

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
The controls, and the ability to finally use this MLG soundboard that @StarStrike was so kind to supply
The salt will flow when my replays hit YouTube
YOU HEAR THAT @Rysir REEEEEEEVEEEEEENGEEE
MLG PRO 360 NO SCOPE :4falcon: KNEEZ FOR DAYZ

WRECKING SCRUBS HIT ME UP ON MY NNID: Xx_DarkLuigiSlayer1998_xX *insert snoop dogg .gif, air horns, and trap music*

...am I doing it right?

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Sakurai talked about Ridley and everything transpired just as I predicted...

Never change, Smash fanbase.

@ D-idara D-idara
Palutena having a different voice actress has nothing to do with Sakurai. She has the same actress in the Japanese voice over and the VA replacement was due to Ali Hillis (the original VA) not being available for Smash. In fact, only Pit and Dark Pit (and maybe Viridi) kept their English language VAs. Sakurai has no control on the English voice over. The English dub is the localization team's thing, not Sakurai's, so this goes for Ike's OOC voice, as you describe it.

You can criticize Sakurai, but spouting ignorant statements is something I can't tolerate.

Yeah, Sakurai is the creator and game designer, but not everything is Sakurai's doing. There are so many other parties involved in the game and so many things outside of Sakurai's control.
Ike has an OOC voice? It's the same guy from Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn except in a fighting game,he speaks more while in pre-Fire Emblem: Awakening, you barely heard anyone talk much less make noise.

I knew it! That isn't the Liara, Lightning, and Palutena that I know and love! Ali has a much more... ahem... attractive voice. Embarrass

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Also, can anyone explain why the hell Xenoblade Chronicles is so expensive?
The game wasn't printed that much, was it?
And if you want to see true expensive, check the Fire Emblem-franchise. 110 bucks for a new Path of Radiance. Ouch!

Last edited:

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Yeah Ridley is too big ad will never be in Smash... I'm happy, because now Ridley won't EVER have his character ruined.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom