• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Ever felt like your heart somehow got caught in your neck? That's how sick I feel right now. Seriously, why am I so sick this year? I haven't had a single healthy day for a few months now.
Go get some cheap mustard greens or kale, boil them for ~3hr, then pour some of that juice in a cup, add some salt, then drink it. You will feel better shortly. My whole family has used this along with me, and I haven't been sick once this year (or really last year either if you're talking colds/viruses)

Don't worry about if it seems weird. Just do it. Beats suffering, right?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So
We have 3 ways to unlock the Good Doctor.
  • Complete atleast 1 Master Order with any Character
  • Fight in atleast 40 VS Matches
  • Complete Classic Mode with Mario on Intensity 4.0 or Higher
Guess which one is the simplest.
Seriously, only 100 Coins (at the very minimum) to unlock Doctor Mario with only 1 Match
how2fast

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm going to finish my bonnie artwork by "tonight". I'm drawing it faster than foxy yet somehow better

R0Y

Smash Master
please...tell me you're not joking ONE speaker?

Not like 2 channel for left and right?

Please, tell me it supports stereo because if it's not the case, that system is way too cheap.

Like, stereo = almost mandatory in vgm these days.

I'm serious some music REVOLVES on stereo...
It supports stereo headphones but just the one on-board speaker, like the Game Boy line before it :p

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Gone on a 20+min walk through a breezy 32 degree F weather for hot chocolate and tacos and walked back home and got more hot chocolate. Worth it!

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
nah, i was already finished

he's lame dawg
Dang, I wanna insult you, but I love captain falcon so I can't even say anything about your avatar. :'( lol

edit: I'm operating under the impression that we're all just joking here... hopefully nobody is actually getting their feelings hurt over someone making fun of a character lol.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
@ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ GGs.

Best moments were you being KO'd by your arrow reflected by Dark Pit's Guardian Orbitars and me successfully landing a meteor smash on you as Ganondorf... That down aerial. :evil:

I started getting a bit worse in the last matches, though. Getting too sleepy for Smash. :tired:

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
@ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ GGs.

Best moments were you being KO'd by your arrow reflected by Dark Pit's Guardian Orbitars and me successfully landing a meteor smash on you as Ganondorf... That down aerial. :evil:

I started getting a bit worse in the last matches, though. Getting too sleepy for Smash. :tired:
Best moments for you :(
Dat Kirbycide though XD
GGs
@ elusiveTranscendent elusiveTranscendent you up for a couple of matches?

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
So I just got back from drinking a LOT of water. Can't wait for next week when my eyes can metaphorically drink TOO MUCH water through my 3DS. Have I missed anything?:denzel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom