• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I wouldn't put her as low as Geno, her franchise has become pretty successful, and her very anticipated, sequel is coming up soon, she has a better chance than Sora, Cloud, and Chrono combined.
...I'm really wondering when people started considering one-two games a "franchise."

It was the same thing with Bayonetta before her second game came out, people actually comparing her to big name characters. Frankly, I don't think they have any sort of chance whatsoever, all of the current third parties are 20+ years old and have many games. That's a franchise, that's legacy, that's third party Smash material. They're iconic.

Right now, Bravely Default is a single game with nothing but a sequel that isn't finished yet. You never know what can happen, but you just can't compare it until it's been around for a few years. Enough time to actually become a franchise.

Nothing against it, because I haven't played it (or any Squeenix game besides KH1 and 2), I'd be as happy to get Agnes as any Squeenix character, but there are many things to be considered here.
Who's everyone's favorite pokemon?

Special mentions to MissingNo. my favorite 'not actually a Pokemon'.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
How about: Who's your favourite Pokemon NPCs (can include protags)?

D

Deleted member

Unless we're talking about YouTube interface changes.
Even if YouTube has seen really bad changes throughout the years, I pretty much use it to watch videos, that's it. Then there's the channel layout, meh, it's Google, and knowing them, it's going to change once again to match their Material Design language.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I don't have A favorite pokemon, but I do have lots that I like.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Speaking of Pokemon, I've lost interest again.

Everyone is hyped over OR/AS, and I'm just sitting here asking what happened to Z.

At this point I just want the next gen to pop up already. I imagine they could improve a lot with the New 3DS.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Everyone is hyped over OR/AS, and I'm just sitting here asking what happened to Z.

At this point I just want the next gen to pop up already. I imagine they could improve a lot with the New 3DS.
Just watch, Pokemon Z is released around the same time as the New 3DS.

Soul.

OR/AS are being way too overhyped I agree. At this point, I want to see how the D/P remakes are like.
If I want to play OR/AS, I can just go to Pokémon Showdown or Pokémon Online.

tfw people call the 3DS version a beta for no reason. Wii U elitism lets go. ._.

Last edited:

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
Does ANY body else always give the characters their official/canon name? (in the Pokemon games) it really irritates me that so many people dont haha guess its just my OCD

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
OR/AS are being way too overhyped I agree. At this point, I want to see how the D/P remakes are like.
If I want to play OR/AS, I can just go to Pokémon Showdown or Pokémon Online.

why is Smash 3DS being called a beta/preview version ._.
Because it's inferior to the Wii U version in many ways, so people have begun to call it the "Warm up" for the Wii U game. IMO, it's still portable Smash.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
A loser.

Here you go.

Does ANY body else always give the characters their official/canon name? (in the Pokemon games) it really irritates me that so many people dont haha guess its just my OCD
I did that with Colosseum and XD before the disk reader of my Cube stopped functioning.

D

Deleted member

Because it's inferior to the Wii U version in many ways, so people have begun to call it the "Warm up" for the Wii U game. IMO, it's still portable Smash.
It also has the Bowser's Inside Story final boss music.
It could have the exact same features as the 3DS version and it would still be ten times better based on that fact alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom