• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

So, when are they going to put Battlefield (with platforms) in For Glory. Or similar stages.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm planning to main Little Mac~
Not only because he reminds me of a few of my fav. Video Game Characters *cough*Knuckles&Hitmonchan*cough* but also
THAT NAIR SPAM > FOOTSTOOL STRAT IS A SALT MINE XD

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Natural selection sorted them out.
Now the only Macs left are the ones that play smart and abuse their million years of super armor.
Here we see the wild Mac (Littleus Macus) Who forages for super armor in it's abundant proving grounds, otherwise known as "For Glory". Each Mac is akin to each other, all having similar movements and mannerisms. The Mac is far from extinction, we've encountered one twice in 5 minutes, however they are constantly casualties of "edge guarding" and the air :4falco:

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Can he learn Fly? Because I heard he's a Fighting-type.
inb4 Hawlucha mentions.
The only HM move Little Mac can learn is Strength. He can however learn self-destruct. :4lucario:

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
Natural selection sorted them out.
Now the only Macs left are the ones that play smart and abuse their million years of super armor.
I figured as much. The average player can only keep their interest for a few weeks on a game like this, and others simply switched mains.

Speaking of Little Mac, don't you love it when you demolish someone, then they switch to Little Mac?

Then beat them even harder?
That happened to me a few times. I once was playing a Japanese Bowser (I think the player was Japanese) and after a close Ness vs Bowser match, which I won, he switched to Little Mac vs my Toon Link. I threw him off the ledge and he would for some reason go under the platform and then use up-b, which didn't work obviously. I still don't quite understand what happened.

D

Deleted member

It's kinda sad that Little Mac is now known as the "easy win" character. I want to go back to playing him eventually (probably when the Wii U version comes out) but a lot of the bad players that played him because he's a low skill floor character have kinda given him a bad name in a way.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I figured as much. The average player can only keep their interest for a few weeks on a game like this, and others simply switched mains.

That happened to me a few times. I once was playing a Japanese Bowser (I think the player was Japanese) and after a close Ness vs Bowser match, which I won, he switched to Little Mac vs my Toon Link. I threw him off the ledge and he would for some reason go under the platform and then use up-b, which didn't work obviously. I still don't quite understand what happened.

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
0_0. What just happened? I was playing on Omega Mute City in For Glory by the way, so I guess it was impossible for Little Mac to hit me all the way through that much ground (unless we were both by the edge of course, but we weren't) but I didn't realize on stages like Rainbow Road he can hit through solid platforms...

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Good games FrostWraith, I had some fun and I hope you did too.

Though, I feel you might be banking too much on smash attacks and dash attacks. Become predictable and you'll be read like a book. Sadly I have no advice for Robin in particular since I have little experience with using the character.

Also lemons 2 op pls nerf samurai. :4megaman:

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Good games FrostWraith, I had some fun and I hope you did too.

Though, I feel you might be banking too much on smash attacks and dash attacks. Become predictable and you'll be read like a book. Sadly I have no advice for Robin in particular since I have little experience with using the character.
Well, I did some serious blunders here and there. That last fight against Mega Man was an utter disgrace.

I'm a bit lacking when it comes to aerial combat. I have a hard time landing aerial moves.

Then again, hand cramps and sleepiness weren't exactly helping my case... >_>

Anyway, GGs. We should play again sometime.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Just finished writing an essay. My reward? ANOTHER ESSAY!

I'll be glad when November isn't my least favourite time of year anymore.
You too?Just got done writing an essay, next essay is in 2 days.

StarBot

Smash Lord
NNID
TheStarBot
Not Smash related, but I decided to bring some humor:
The main character needed to save his form his girlfriend form a creepy ass guy (he was going to her over a video game?!?)
What dose the main character does? Have SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH YOUR CONSIN?!?!?

This show.... Isn't the smartest...
It's making me dumb

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It gets better.
GG..GG.GGGG.GGGGG..GANON...GANONDORF!

You keener, you. The one I'm about to start is due tomorrow. The bad news: It's ten pages. The good news: it's about Napoleon Dynamite.
What kind of class let's you write about Napoleon Dynamite? Some sort of creative writing thing right?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The main character needed to save his form his girlfriend form a creepy *** guy (he was going to her over a video game?!?)
What dose the main character does? Have SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH YOUR CONSIN?!?!?

This show.... Isn't the smartest...
It's making me dumb
Cousin intercourse has been accepted in the past

and how some people kept their bloodlines "pure"

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
But WHY?!?

Your real girlfriend is kidnapped form a loner, and you have sex with cousin?
Why couldn't he go and find her?
Maybe he needed his HP restored

I dunno, I never watched it

D

Deleted member

Also you apparently can't cancel Greninja's landing lag with Shadow Sneak anymore.
Shame.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
But WHY?!?

Your real girlfriend is kidnapped form a loner, and you have sex with cousin?
Why couldn't he go and find her?
I know SAO isn't the best of anime (far from it), but I don't recall Kirito having sex with his cousin.

In fact, it was his cousin who loved him, but Kirito wanted to save Asuna and didn't really give a **** about the cousin. lol

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Behold the superiority of a blue name. Na-na-na-boo-boo
On that groundbreaking note, night guys
See ya!

I know SAO isn't the best of anime (far from it), but I don't recall Kirito having sex with his cousin.

In fact, it was his cousin who loved him, but Kirito wanted to save Asuna and didn't really give a **** about the cousin. lol
I haven't watched it either, right now it's at the bottom of my anime backlog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom