• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Favorite ice cream flavor?

Well, I've always been pretty partial towards chocolate vanilla swirl.

But more recently, I've taken a liking towards Neapolitan. Dunno if that counts as just one, though.

Oddly, though, my favorite out of the Neapolitan bucket is strawberry. Dunno why.

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Plain vanilla for me. Oh and @ Kenith Kenith your avatar wins the 2spooky4me Halloween Special IMO. Reminds me of the scene near the end of the game when we get the close up when she first sees Link :eek:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Favorite ice cream flavor?

Well, I've always been pretty partial towards chocolate vanilla swirl.

But more recently, I've taken a liking towards Neapolitan. Dunno if that counts as just one, though.

Oddly, though, my favorite out of the Neapolitan bucket is strawberry. Dunno why.
Yeah, that's sort of kind of cheating no?

But Pie > Cake > Ice Cream if you ask me.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Something I haven't talked about yet, but I'm so happy that pretty much all my mains are unlockable from the start. So I can play as Rosalina, Shulk, Bowser Jr, Pikachu, and Jigglypuff right from the get go. <3

And thats good, because I want to test my aerials with Jigglypuff with a second stick.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
You know what, I just remembered something.

Snake. Snake was in Brawl. Literally any character can get in if Sakurai has a good enough friend within that company.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Meanwhile, some ogre stuff happens with Project M :

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

Snake. Snake was in Brawl. Literally any character can get in if Sakurai has a good enough friend within that company.
Well, do you have anyone in mind? The only person I can think of that could potentially have been close to Sakurai, was that one guy who made No more heros. I seriously doubt we would see Travis Touchdown though.

Knuckles the Knuckles

NNID
Dromader
Well, do you have anyone in mind? The only person I can think of that could potentially have been close to Sakurai, was that one guy who made No more heros. I seriously doubt we would see Travis Touchdown though.
Huh, I would actually be cool with Travis, but thats a very long shot.
Yup, even Bayonetta.
Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

But no, I guess the only limit is the "maturity" of said characters design. I dont see Bayo making it in without messing up the rating.

But I would so love it oh my God.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Suda 51 is his name is think. But yeah TT is a big no no. I liked his games though.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

It's clear that the dude wasn't really the type of "familly friendly" character that Nintendo is use to bring in a Smash game but at least the Metal Gear series add something related with Nintendo. Yeah, the first Metal Gear was on NES. So yeah, at least that could have made "some sense" as a guest character.

Knuckles the Knuckles

NNID
Dromader
It's clear that the dude wasn't really the type of "familly friendly" character that Nintendo is use to bring in a Smash game but at least the Metal Gear series add something related with Nintendo. Yeah, the first Metal Gear was on NES. So yeah, at least that could have made "some sense" as a guest character.
Also Twin Snakes, I guess. Honesly, Snake is the wierdest out of all Smash characters in that regard.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yup, even Bayonetta.
Clearly we need a Bayonetta, Metal Gear Solid and Kirby crossover game. Kojima handles the plot. Sakurai does the game modes. And Kamiya comes up with the combat system. It'll win all of the awards.

Even the damn Grammys.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Actually, the first Metal Gear was originally on a computer.
It was ported to the NES afterwards.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Also Twin Snakes, I guess. Honesly, Snake is the wierdest out of all Smash characters in that regard.
I guess it's because Snake and the Metal Gear Solid series is more related to "Violent Games" than all of the other characters. Or just because people associate more Snake with Sony/Microsoft than anything else.

Actually, the first Metal Gear was originally on a computer.
It was ported to the NES afterwards.
Yeah, I forgot about that. Still, the series started on those two platforms.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Just read an interesting topic in another thread.

Since Miyamoto's declared the Year of StarFox as 2015, maybe we could see Fox as a guest DLC in Mario Kart 8.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Bayonetta discussion?

Yeah, I would never ship Bayonetta with ANYBODY. 0/10, not a p**v, and I do not find her attractive.
I don't think anyone mentioned shipping anyway. I was just making a crossover joke.

Besides weren't you the one that said they liked Amy Rose of all things? Not to be rude, but I would see that as a lot stranger than someone liking Bayonetta.

No, I mean I don't like it. It looks off.
**** it, it's time for spooky scary skeletons.
Skeletons are always a good choice, Kenith. Just look at my avatar. Ghost Rider's skeleton that's on fire!

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Bayonetta discussion?

Yeah, I would never ship Bayonetta with ANYBODY. 0/10, not a p**v, and I do not find her attractive.
You don't have to be a "p**v" to like her. People like much weirder things, they at least try to sexualise her in her games, unlike a lot of other "things" that fans themselves sexualise and that should not be sexualised in any way ever.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Since Miyamoto's declared the Year of StarFox as 2015, maybe we could see Fox as a guest DLC in Mario Kart 8.
And now we wait for Slippy as Smash DLC
BOMBS AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

*crosses fingers* NEXT STAR FOX GAME HAS BETTER GROUND-GAMEPLAY!
A Fox McCloud Figma wouldn't hurt too... :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom