• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Dude, we all know the best halloween avatar is right?

No one's tempted to use doopliss?

I mean, this music is fitting with it too!

Fun fact, his encounter theme (not the music above) is simular to porky one...scary enough for halloween :)
If you think that is scary, you have yet to read some of the manga I've read. Just saying.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
http://jb2448.info/

Translations up to the BW series (around Volume 43~44). B2W2 & XY have already started somewhat in magazines (you can get a basic feel for their stories if you keep an eye on the Serebii forum), but the stories are mostly inconsistent because they're not in volume/chapter form. Volume 52 (which starts the B2W2 saga) should be released at any time now.

There is a scanlation group that's doing more translations, but they're very slow. Viz is also starting to catch up, and will start the Emerald saga and finish the BW saga within the next few months.
Thanks! I still need the HG/SS saga, but I'm sure it'll happen eventually.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
You should stop killing yourself all the time.

Its bad for your health.
I know, it's like superheroes : dying for them is like being sick.
See ? Captain America just caught a cold, nothing terrible.

Oh yeah, I should also have my "Spooky" avatar for halloween. I need to find a spooky Chaplin for that.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Everybody's changin' their avatars again, meanwhile mine is still the same.
At least @ RamOne RamOne finally has an avatar again.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
It was a tossup between Sesshomaru from Inuyasha
Asura from Soul Eater
King from MAR
Aizen from Bleach
Millenium Earl from D-Gray Man
Or Mephisto from Blue Exorcist.
Asura won out. I regret nothing.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Is my Chaplin is "Spooky" enough for you people ?

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Just changed my location for the first time in a LONG time, but I figured it was about time to change it.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Getting into the Halloween spirit, I see. I was thinking about keeping Krillin, but I haven't had a Soul Eater avi in a while, so Dr.Stein decided to have some time to shine. :grin:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
And heart. Lots and lots of heart.
He's a really nice guy for a demon.

But when his power gets out of control... He's not so nice.

It was a tossup between Sesshomaru from Inuyasha
Asura from Soul Eater
King from MAR
Aizen from Bleach
Millenium Earl from D-Gray Man
Or Mephisto from Blue Exorcist.
Asura won out. I regret nothing.
Asura is like your best choice out of all those. Well done.

Is my Chaplin is "Spooky" enough for you people ?
He looks like a zombie, so yeah.

Anyway...

It won't truly be Halloween in this without Blair's signature move... Well, see for yourself.

Soul Eater is a great read/watch for Halloween.

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Decided to continue my recent theme of manly-men avatars, combined with spookyness. Cuz theres nothing scarier than BLOOOOOD, besides of course the HYPER-REALISTIC BLOOOOOOD.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, I never expected to get that much for that jokes :p

I was thinking of using Doopliss
But I got a better idea. :3

I'm dumb, you're smarter.

Seriously, why I haven't tough about it?

I mean that's especially something if you died at him at least once...could reminds bad memories :)
If you think that is scary, you have yet to read some of the manga I've read. Just saying.
Was the purpose of that post was to scare you in the first place?

Tough, ch4 has a quite twist that could make you freak out, but the post wasn't to reflect that (in fact, it's something else that do).
Icon = Now Spoopy
@ aldelaro5 aldelaro5
Why the tag here?

I mean, I don't think my default avatar is spooky, it's just the natural envirnment of his games :p
@ aldelaro5 aldelaro5

I'd say Cortez and Vivian go with the halloween theme nicely as well.

What do you think? :p
i'm again dumb (seriously, the reasons I choose doopliss is the feel you get at his ch, not because he was himself scary).

Maybe not the later, but definetely the former.

But the artwork is slightly better in quality and do the job.

tough...

I just tough of this one. It's that or the shadow queen (which I have not found her artwork yet...).

First time I got tagged twice because of a single post :)

NinjaWaddleDee

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NinjaWaddleDee
Any Earthbound fans here think having Paula as an alternate skin for Ness would be pretty sweet? As DLC of course, maybe in a pack with other alts. I'm playing through Earthbound for the first time, and she's amazing in the game. It would make a lot of sense, especially because all of Ness' B moves come from her anyway, and he can't actually use those moves in the Earthbound game itself. If it were to happen all I would expect would be a simple voice change, and Ness' baseball bat getting changed to a frying pan. It would be pretty neat I think.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Any Earthbound fans here think having Paula as an alternate skin for Ness would be pretty sweet? As DLC of course, maybe in a pack with other alts. I'm playing through Earthbound for the first time, and she's amazing in the game. It would make a lot of sense, especially because all of Ness's B moves come from her anyway, and he can't actually use those moves in the Earthbound game itself. If it were to happen all I would expect would be a simple voice change, and Ness's baseball bat getting changed to a frying pan. It would be pretty neat I think.
Now that you mention it...

I want to see how she would pray.

Because Nintendo seems to be picky if you put religious contentx (I believe the binding of isaac had problems with that).

So, how would she pray phisically?

tbh, I actually am interested by the idea just to see that :)

NinjaWaddleDee

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NinjaWaddleDee

Because Nintendo seems to be picky if you put religious contentx (I believe the binding of isaac had problems with that).

If she were her own character, I'm sure Nintendo could just remove it, or change the name to some sort of "magic" psychic thingy if it were her final smash. But if she was an alternate for Ness I imagine that the only differences would be her voice, and the addition of her frying pan instead of Ness' bat. Her taunts could change too, but I'm not sure how much work Nintendo would want to do. Although it WOULD be nice if she had new taunts. Maybe we'll get her as DLC for Earthbound's 20th anniversary or something. :p

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Nope. What is it about?
"Imagine this: your little sister is dying. She needs 100 million yen for her surgery, and no matter how hard you work you can't raise the money. A charity started, but the people who helped to raise it took everything without a word. As you sit in a bar at night, drinking to forget your worries, a mysterious man asks you if you want to bet your life for money.This is the start of Life is Money, a short psychological horror series by Asiniji Teru.The story is about ten people who compete in "The Nightmare Game." If their anxiety exceeds a certain numerical value, they die. When a player dies, their prize money is divided among the survivors. However, it is possible for all players to survive, in which each person will win fifty million yen.Over the course of the game, the protagonists try to hold onto their humanity as they survive the mental prison, and learn a lot of things about the darker corners of the human mind along the way."

It's really good for 15 chapters.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Meanwhile, TBoI: Rebirth is going to be on the Wii U.
Issac for 5mash.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I was referring to his passion, which never changes. :awesome:

Not so much Heart as in Love.
I got what you meant by heart. That's why I commented he's a nice guy.

He's actually an interesting character if you look past the his typical shounen hero hot-blooded personality.

He has it hard when he becomes victim of discrimination by his classmates when they find out he's a demon.

"Imagine this: your little sister is dying. She needs 100 million yen for her surgery, and no matter how hard you work you can't raise the money. A charity started, but the people who helped to raise it took everything without a word. As you sit in a bar at night, drinking to forget your worries, a mysterious man asks you if you want to bet your life for money.This is the start of Life is Money, a short psychological horror series by Asiniji Teru.The story is about ten people who compete in "The Nightmare Game." If their anxiety exceeds a certain numerical value, they die. When a player dies, their prize money is divided among the survivors. However, it is possible for all players to survive, in which each person will win fifty million yen.Over the course of the game, the protagonists try to hold onto their humanity as they survive the mental prison, and learn a lot of things about the darker corners of the human mind along the way."

It's really good for 15 chapters.
Sounds quite interesting. I'll check it out later.

And only 15 chapters? Is it still ongoing? Or is it a short story?

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Any Earthbound fans here think having Paula as an alternate skin for Ness would be pretty sweet? As DLC of course, maybe in a pack with other alts. I'm playing through Earthbound for the first time, and she's amazing in the game. It would make a lot of sense, especially because all of Ness' B moves come from her anyway, and he can't actually use those moves in the Earthbound game itself. If it were to happen all I would expect would be a simple voice change, and Ness' baseball bat getting changed to a frying pan. It would be pretty neat I think.
I'd prefer Porkey, Poo, or even Jeff as new characters.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I got what you meant by heart. That's why I commented he's a nice guy.

He's actually an interesting character if you look past the his typical shounen hero hot-blooded personality.

He has it hard when he becomes victim of discrimination by his classmates when they find out he's a demon.

Sounds quite interesting. I'll check it out later.

And only 15 chapters? Is it still ongoing? Or is it a short story?
Short story.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
as they survive the mental prison, and learn a lot of things about the darker corners of the human mind along the way.
Oh lawd
R.I.P. Protagonists' Innocence :4palutena:

Wasnt the game "too hot" for 3DS? Looks like things changed.
The regular TBoI isn't on the 3DS for some reason or another.
But the still-in-development sequel--Rebirth--is gonna be on the Wii U.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom