• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I certainly hope we get Ice Climber and Chorus Men DLC... those Polar Bears and Sneaky Spirits are a little awkward in Smash Run.
I'll admit, I think the connection is merely a coincidence.
Heck, if it wasn't for the Gematsu leak, that's what we would all think.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
I certainly hope we get Ice Climber and Chorus Men DLC... those Polar Bears and Sneaky Spirits are a little awkward in Smash Run.

Oh hey, you're new.

I thought you were someone else.
Hi there fellow Pokemon avatar person! Lol is there someone else with a Shadow Lugia avatar or something?

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
All of the leaks that turned out being at least half right that included them. Gematsu, Tower of Smash, etc.
Tower of Smash was the most inaccurate crap ever though (playable Ridley that grows wings, linking both games together for unlocks instead of registering both for DLC, the Tower of Smash itself). And Gematsu had a few lucky guesses but started falling apart near the end.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Tower of Smash was the most inaccurate crap ever though (playable Ridley that grows wings, linking both games together for unlocks instead of registering both for DLC, the Tower of Smash itself). And Gematsu had a few lucky guesses but started falling apart near the end.
Can I just say I believed it? Only for a little while when Smashville was confirmed. Although Mew2's final smash does look like it will be similar to how that leak detailed.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Gematsu. Lol. (At least for Chorus Men).
Welcome 2 Smashboards btw.
I would rather Marshall then the Chorus Kids. No offense to anyone here, but I love how no one really supported the Chorus Kids until the "leaks". Oh Smashers:upsidedown:. However everyone knows that Impa should be one of the first DLC characters;). Impa bias 2 stronk. I would be so happy, canon or not, Hyrule Warriors Impa is best Impa. Too bad characters take 5eva to create.

Last edited:

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
And I third it.
PKMN adventures = REALLY GOOD.
I've never gotten to read the HG/SS and B/W sagas though...
http://jb2448.info/

Translations up to the BW series (around Volume 43~44). B2W2 & XY have already started somewhat in magazines (you can get a basic feel for their stories if you keep an eye on the Serebii forum), but the stories are mostly inconsistent because they're not in volume/chapter form. Volume 52 (which starts the B2W2 saga) should be released at any time now.

There is a scanlation group that's doing more translations, but they're very slow. Viz is also starting to catch up, and will start the Emerald saga and finish the BW saga within the next few months.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
My recommendation for Halloween is reading/watching Soul Eater.

And play Pokémon solely using Ghost types in the party.

Is it a Halloween avatar because Rouge is scary, or what?
Rouge? Scary?

Pfffttt... Don't make me laugh!

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Rouge? Scary?

Pfffttt... Don't make me laugh!
You know what IS scary?
The stuff the internet does to Rouge.

EDIT; Gosh darnit, more Double Posting.
I jump the gun WAAAY too much. =~=

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Welcome 2 Smashboards btw.
I would rather Marshall then the Chorus Kids. No offense to anyone here, but I love how no one really supported the Chorus Kids until the "leaks". Oh Smashers:upsidedown:. However everyone knows that Impa should be one of the first DLC characters;). Impa bias 2 stronk. I would be so happy, canon or not, Hyrule Warriors Impa is best Impa. Too bad characters take 5eva to create.
Thanks for the welcome (few days too late but I'll take it ;) ) but yeah I only played the Rhythm Heaven game on the Wii, so I hadn't even heard of them before coming on here. After seeing what they did with Duck Hunt with his moveset based on lightgun games, I'm really hoping for either Marshall or Chorus Kids to see how they can make a moveset around rhythm games. Though I can't say the same about Impa, never liked her in either OOT, SS or even Hyrule Warriors. Ghirahim would've been 10 times better for a Zelda rep IMO.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I started using my Halloween avatar on Sunday.

I literally found the picture and said "That picture is too perfect, I have to use it." :laugh:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
You know what IS scary?
The stuff the internet does to Rouge.
Dat double post. Rouge pssht, have you seen what the interwebs does to Shadow?
Thanks for the welcome (few days too late but I'll take it ;) ) but yeah I only played the Rhythm Heaven game on the Wii, so I hadn't even heard of them before coming on here. After seeing what they did with Duck Hunt with his moveset based on lightgun games, I'm really hoping for either Marshall or Chorus Kids to see how they can make a moveset around rhythm games. Though I can't say the same about Impa, never liked her in either OOT, SS or even Hyrule Warriors. Ghirahim would've been 10 times better for a Zelda rep IMO.
Join @KenithTheGatherer in the dungeon. Ghirahim would make for a good Zelda rep. Hell Hyrule Warriors has shown us they've got a busload of great characters battle ready. But Impa thoooooooo

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I have no idea who will be my Halloween avatar. I mean, my current one fits enough given he's an half-demon, but I also have other options:
- Soul Eater characters, notably Death the Kid or Death himself
- Ghost type Pokémon, such as Phantump or Chandelure

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Dude, we all know the best halloween avatar is right?

No one's tempted to use doopliss?

I mean, this music is fitting with it too!

Fun fact, his encounter theme (not the music above) is simular to porky one...scary enough for halloween :)

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Dude, we all know the best halloween avatar is right?

No one's tempted to use doopliss?

I mean, this music is fitting with it too!

Fun fact, his encounter theme (not the music above) is simular to porky one...scary enough for halloween :)
I was thinking of using Doopliss
But I got a better idea. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom