• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I remember playing Sonic's Adventure for the first time and thinking it had some amazing graphics

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
My computer is finally working again!
I wasn't going to be forced to use the atrocity that is mobile Smashboards.. :)
How's everyone and what'd I miss?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
So Pokemon ORAs is getting a bundle in NA where you can get both games together. The games cost as much as buying them separately but you can get codes for 200 Potions! What?

I don't know, I just find it funny.
Im gonna pay $80+ to play the same game twice. You say you also get a bonus for buying both games?
Now where have I heard that before? :glare:

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Sheesh, 200 potions is worthless. "keep your pokemon's hp at max" for like maybe 3% of the game, those burn away quick without even trying.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
You Americans get everything. I'm gonna get both eventually, but they expect me to BUY HYPER POTIONS MYSELF???? I can accept getting the game 1 week later and Smash 2 weeks later but this is the final straw. CUL8TZ Nintendo I'm gonna buy an Xbox One tomorrow!:mad::joyful:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
So Pokemon ORAs is getting a bundle in NA where you can get both games together. The games cost as much as buying them separately but you can get codes for 200 Potions! What?

I don't know, I just find it funny.
Potions. :joyful:

Remember that stupid artwork from bayonneta with mustache+mario hat+chain chomp,it is in the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLe9bopa74k
Nintendo wants to troll the angry Bayonetta-fans who were angry Bayonetta 2 is a Wii U-exclusive even more by putting all those Nintendo easter eggs in.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Potions. :joyful:

Nintendo wants to troll the angry Bayonetta-fans who were angry Bayonetta 2 is a Wii U-exclusive even more by putting all those Nintendo easter eggs in.
I can't wait for the day the next Halo game is released on the Wii U and we get Master Chief with a Mario hat using the Master Sword or something. The tears... ;)

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Im gonna be real cereal here, if they wanted to make a "good deal" with potions they should have gone with 200 of each type of potion instead of the second weakest healing item in the game.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

This is hilarious.

Lucina and Dark Pit being all smug, Toon Link being adorable as always and Ganondorf not giving a ****.

Dr. Mario's expression is just priceless.

And now something even more hilarious:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387

This is hilarious.

Lucina and Dark Pit being all smug, Toon Link being adorable as always and Ganondorf not giving a ****.

Dr. Mario's expression is just priceless.

And now something even more hilarious:
I like to think that showboaty mewtwo is the exact reason he never made it to brawl, he was too busy trying to be the party that he was so late getting there he was locked out.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
300 custom moves. The final 76 to go. :4drmario:
Now if the headgear were this easy. Still need to find 14. Does playing as a Mii improve the chance of finding headgear?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I've been here for a while. Just finally got my finger out of my a*** and made my account the other day. Either that or I CAN READ MINDS OVER THE INTERNET!!!
Sure, there are a lot of people who lose bets or whatever, and have to change their avatar to something laughable. First there was the time back when Robin, Lucina, and Captain Falcon were revealed that Tyler had the infamous Derp Genie avatar for two weeks, MisterVideoGaming was Barney for a week, and all the times MetalBro had a Dora The Explorer avatar.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Maybe the 500 messages per avatar change rule I made for myself is too strict. I should really give less of a crap. (still waiting on Paypal to register my funds though, its getting silly now)

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
I will probably get premium eventually. Dunno I like the benefits it gives but I'ma gonna wait a bit. Don't have any reason to change my avatar, it's not like I'm suddenly going to change which Pokemon is my favourite.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I will probably get premium eventually. Dunno I like the benefits it gives but I'ma gonna wait a bit. Don't have any reason to change my avatar, it's not like I'm suddenly going to change which Pokemon is my favourite.
Theres always a possibility of finding a cooler picture of said Pokemon though. The internet is limitless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom