• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Honestly, the game grumps are some of the only YouTube gamers that have real humor.

Oh, and the creatures.
Game Grumps and BrainScratchComms are the only commentary I enjoy listening to while working.

BrainScratchComms are more down to earth, and don't try to force their humour onto you. They just talk about what they want to. They're not always funny, but they have their moments of shining.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Game Grumps and BrainScratchComms are the only commentary I enjoy listening to while working.

BrainScratchComms are more down to earth, and don't try to force their humour onto you. They just talk about what they want to. They're not always funny, but they have their moments of shining.
Yeah, game grumps can sometimes be.... I dunno, weird with their humor.

"In gonna pick this grape off the ground"

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh AttackingTucans you say? I think he is pretty good, but nobody is better than Chuggaaconroy. The only thing that can try to rival Chuggaaconroy are the Runaway Guys, and a Joshjepson and SuperJeenius duo. I still like AttackingTucans though #MiiverseFamous.
lol I didn't know you were a comedian.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

I'm mainly for BSC and SGB, but I also like WiiRikeToPray, versus, HFC if it's NTom and TheHellDragon together since they're just the best duo and I've only recently started watching Game Grumps again but that's not gonna last for too long.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I honestly haven't followed them much. I think I left right before Danny came in.
Yeah, Jon was good, except he wasn't very good in the stuff a month or so before he quit. Early Jon grump will always be the best.

Danny is cool, cool enough to be on game grumps. It's honestly a completely different show now.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Yeah, game grumps can sometimes be.... I dunno, weird with their humor.

"In gonna pick this grape off the ground"
Do you prefer old GG or new GG?

I can't seem to enjoy new GG much anymore. They were great at first, but sometime at beginning of 2014, they seem to be stuck in a formula I can't unphaze. Egoraptor seems to pretend to act his "angry" moments, and Danny feels he has to keep entertaining us with his stories and sex jokes.

I also keep hearing the same "voices" from both of 'em, if you get me.

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Do you prefer old GG or new GG?

I can't seem to enjoy new GG much anymore. They were great at first, but sometime at beginning of 2014, they seem to be stuck in a formula I can't unphaze. Egoraptor seems to pretend to act his "angry" moments, and Danny feels he has to keep entertaining us with his stories and sex jokes.

I also keep hearing the same "voices" from both of 'em, if you get me.
Early Jon GG is the best, still get laughs out of Kirby superstar and goof troop.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Oh right, I totally forgot about the RunawayGuys! D:

Love them too.

Anyway, I only just realized that this is a new Social Thread. Did something happen in the old one?

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Oh right, I totally forgot about the RunawayGuys! D:

Love them too.

Anyway, I only just realized that this is a new Social Thread. Did something happen in the old one?
Yeh, it was about to supernova with the millions of posts stuffed into it. I think it affects forum servers or something so they have to create a new social thread to get rid of the old.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Early Jon GG is the best, still get laughs out of Kirby superstar and goof troop.
My old favorites are Pokemon Emerald, the DKC and Mario Party playthroughs.

I mostly miss Jon's voice though, and I know I'm not the first to say that.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
In an attempt to reflect the current reality, I changed the thread's title. You're welcome!

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
We talking YT commentators?

Honestly, the people I can enjoy listening to are Markiplier, JT, TRG (And their seperate channels), and all of Normalboots and The Hidden Block, Vinesauce and DarkKefka to name a few.

In an attempt to reflect the current reality, I changed the thread's title. You're welcome!
Congratulations.

You made Ridley seem small. Otherwise I was gonna suggest Social Thread 3.0: Mirai Sekai. It is the future of the social thread, after all...

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
How is Markiplier anyway? I've hear his name pop up, but I always assumed he was just a PewDiePie 2.0.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man if only they'd release a smash demo. Even if it's the one we've seen a million times I don't mind!

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Chuggaaconroy and TRG are really the only LPs I consistently listen to.

I only watched Lucahjin for her blind LPs, Super jeenius for his blind Lps, and Attackingtucans for his blind LPs as well.

I'm starting to get back into Game Grumps, but I have a lot of catching up to do. I'm just starting their fire red series .>.>

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
Youtubers you say?

I watch The Creatures(Mainly UberHaxorNova, ImmortalHD, Kootra, and SSoHPKC) along with former Creature SlyFoxHound. They have great humor, and they play a lot of good games together.

I watch JonTron quite a bit too. Sometimes Game Grumps.

Last edited:
I'm following and currently updated on the following youtube gaming commentary/whatever channels....

Frequent
GameGrumps
The Creature Hub
SSoH
UberHaxorNova (Yep)
ChaoticMonki
TotalHalibut
ProJared
JonTron
SomecallmeJohnny
Chuggaconroy
AngryJoeShow