• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Does anyone know any place where I can get good quality images of smash characters? The ones from the smash wikis have a shadow and the characters have an annoying white border. I also would like all palette swaps to be there.
What Smash characters do you want and which game?

Hello BTW!

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I@BlueX ys please,
I found all of the character portraits with transparent backgrounds but it will be hard to find the palette swaps so i will keep looking.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Me and my sisters have our gifts ready for each other, I cant wait for the day to give and receive them D=

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Kitzu Kitzu

I found the Smash 4 palette swaps but they are join up liked this.

I can't split them apart as i do not have any Photoshop skills but i can still send you the characters with their main color.

Kitzu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kitzu77
BlueX BlueX like that will be fine, I can use paint for that by zooming in so much I can see each pixel. Send them to me in a conversation specifically for them, then I can access them at any time.

praline praline I use the .52 Gal Deco I think, I say I think because I haven't played Splatoon for a while!

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
BlueX BlueX like that will be fine, I can use paint for that by zooming in so much I can see each pixel. Send them to me in a conversation specifically for them, then I can access them at any time.

praline praline I use the .52 Gal Deco I think, I say I think because I haven't played Splatoon for a while!
Sloshers are my jam. You should play Splatoon more,

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
are you going to be talking all in japanese again?
----
I keep coming here but I have nothing to talk about so what are you all talking about?

I would except I can't... I'd probably get banned for spam posts or something. it wasn't gibberish though... it just took some research to actually understand what I was saying...

I guess I've moved past doing that anyhow. Too cringy. Doing all this is bad enough. I just wish pranking was more than a different name color

Last edited:

Kitzu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kitzu77
praline praline I would if my wii u charger wasn't broken. I also think there's something wrong with my wii u, no matter what controller I use I can't move between pages on miiverse using the d-pad nor the home button menu or wii u menu. Not even a Wii Remote works on miiverse. Also Splatoon isn't really my type of game.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
praline praline I would if my wii u charger wasn't broken. I also think there's something wrong with my wii u, no matter what controller I use I can't move between pages on miiverse using the d-pad nor the home button menu or wii u menu. Not even a Wii Remote works on miiverse. Also Splatoon isn't really my type of game.
Are you planning to get a new wii u sometime soon? It's sad to hear that your current one is broken D=

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

I will upload the portraits on my Google Drive. The images show the full characters themselves. I will send the link in a PM soon. :)

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258
How did you do that? Do you use Photoshop to do this?
I used GIMP, which has most of the same tools as Photoshop but it's free!
But to remove the white, I just deleted it and it became transparent. MS Paint doesn't support transparency.

Kitzu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kitzu77
Oh ok thanks! And paint is the only thing I have :3

Like I mentioned for BlueX, send them in a conversation for me, or a google document if that's possible Idk.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I used GIMP, which has most of the same tools as Photoshop but it's free!
But to remove the white, I just deleted it and it became transparent. MS Paint doesn't support transparency.
TBH i am not sure why i asked that because i already know how to do it in GIMP. I was curious if you used Photoshop i am planning to get it. :p

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258
Oh ok thanks! And paint is the only thing I have :3

Like I mentioned for BlueX, send them in a conversation for me, or a google document if that's possible Idk.
Well, like I said, is there any particular characters you want? Because I would rather not have to go through 400 or so renders. :)

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
and dotty :) (you forgot the dot).

Actually I played buit trip runner 2 (runner 1 was too damm frustrating) and I liked it :)
Yeah, the lack of checkpoints in RUNNER1 was annoying. Plus Runner2 is narrated by Charles Martinet and has a character named "Reverse Merman", so it's pretty much amazing.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
@Blargg888 you kept telling me that getting Dayzee tears was annoying in spm, but now here;s the fact I got :)

How items drop works is there's a percentage to drop an item. If the enemy is set to drop one, the item is chosen within an array of them and each item has a weight, 100 being the neutral weight and it can go down or above. What this means is if an item has a high weight, it is more likely to be chosen when an item is dropped.

Crazee dayzee has 15% chances to drop an item which consist of dayzee tears with a eight of 100 and a catch card with a wight of 10. So, you have chances, but not that much and considering the rng for items are reset upon the loading of the map, it;s not high to have only 15%.

Amazee dayzee has a 70% chances to drop an item, but the items array is different. they can either drop a golden leaf with a weight of 200, dayzee tears with a weight of 100 or a catch card with a weight of 20. What you realise is yes, there;s more chances to have an item drop, but it doesn;t mean they will more likely drop the tears because there's a golden leaf with a double weight that can reduce your chances. On the crazee dayzee, if you get an item drop, it was very likely to be the tears,but the drop wasn;t likely. The amazee dayzee have a likely drop, but less chances to get the tears.

Considering how abundant crazee dayzee are compared to amazee dayzee which are quite rare, I think it;s the best if you farm crazee dayzee, you woudl have more attempts, but the if you get a drop, it;s likely to be the tears.

And finally, dark dayzee have a 15% chances to drop an item, but the array is the same as the amazee dayzee making it very unlikely to get the tear on them.

That;s it, hope you liked it :)

Last edited:

SuperSceptile15

Smash Lord
Palutena and Cloud's trailers were my favorites. Palutena's because seeing Smash Bros. in an anime style was really cool (Smash anime when?!) and Cloud's was amazing because I absolutely did not see it coming at all. Even if Cloud was leaked, I would refuse to believe it because Cloud being in Smash felt like an impossible fantasy before his reveal.

D

Deleted member

I remember when I was first pranked, it made me feel special to be honest haha. :dr^_^:
I remember back when I was first pranked as well. Though I didn't really feel anything to be honest, as it was just a username color and title change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom