• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499
Today, my school went to the Zoo, which was extremely fun. My favorite moments includes

- Lions hiding behind a rock and having intercourse
- Seeing a kid drop their phones in a monkey exhibit
and finally this:

My map was over the ledge and the bird snapped up and ate it... then moments later, threw it up

Idunno, it was a fun day

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So I counted the roster size of those images RodNutTakin posted (I'm counting all 4 images as a single roster).

The total count is 923 characters.

Like I said, there's no way I'd be sane or bored enough to make such a roster sheet myself.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I think trying (and failing) to play competitively has become a literal addiction to me, in the same vein as gambling.

"Today could be the day!"

"HA HA NOPE"

"*slumps*"

"*returns the next day, rinse and repeat*"

I don't know how many times I've tried to quit, but somehow, I just can't go back to playing casually like I want to.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
tired of listening to low quality rips on your device?

WELL THEN YOUR SORRY EARS ARE IN LUCK

THE HQ RIPPER HIMSELF, GIIVASUNNER IS KIND ENOUGH TO BRING YOU A DEAL YOU CAN'T REFUSE!

INTRODUCING "GIIVASUNER'S HIGHEST-QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS," VOLUME ONE!!!

245 HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME TRACKS RIPPED FROM THE MAN HIMSELF!

EXCLUSIVE TRACKS NOT YET ON THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

OFFERS THE BEST OF HQ RIPS!

AND ALL FOR THE LOW, LOW PRICE OF ONE DOLLAR! (NOT TO MENTION YOUR PAYMENTS ALL GO TO CHARITY!)

JUST GO TO http://gilvasunner.bandcamp.com/releases AND GET YOUR HIGH QUALITY RIPS TODAY!

*cough* *cough*

So on a different note, although this may have been asked before, would you guys prefer for the NX, Smash 4.5 or Smash 5? (I'd go for 4.5. It'll be profitable as an early NX title and it won't kill Sakurai.)

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
If by 4.5 gives us some new DLC stages and our Ice Climbers, then I'm all for it. At this point, I won't be surprised if the fan made Sm4sh Project ends up giving us IC and Wolf like they did with Mewtwo and Roy for Project M

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

THE HQ RIPPER HIMSELF, GIIVASUNNER IS KIND ENOUGH TO BRING YOU A DEAL YOU CAN'T REFUSE!

AND ALL FOR THE LOW, LOW PRICE OF ONE DOLLAR! (NOT TO MENTION YOUR PAYMENTS ALL GO TO CHARITY!)

JUST GO TO http://gilvasunner.bandcamp.com/releases AND GET YOUR HIGH QUALITY RIPS TODAY!

*cough* *cough*

So on a different note, although this may have been asked before, would you guys prefer for the NX, Smash 4.5 or Smash 5? (I'd go for 4.5. It'll be profitable as an early NX title and it won't kill Sakurai.)
I, for one, welcome our new GiIvasunner overlord.

I mean, his channel has been the best thing I've subscribed to on YouTube for a LONG time (maybe even EVER). He never fails to disappoint me daily.

Last edited:

Game&Watcher

Smash Ace
NNID
GameAndWatcher96

*cough* *cough*

Please note: the rips have had their names corrupted, so it'll probably be somewhat confusing.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
So, I've owned Splatoon since launch, but until yesterday, I've never played Ranked Battle mode. It always sounded to stressful, and I felt like I wasn't good enough to go against other players. Now, after getting to Rank B-, I have one thing to say....

Rainmaker is probably my favorite thing. Ever.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
So apparently GiIvasunner is giving us a supposed goodbye video. Again. (It's definitely passing itself off as one since there's been nothing else for 3+ hours and there are no private videos shown on the playlists.)

Considering that last time the channel did this (The SMB2 video) it ceased uploading for longer than usual just to get a rise out of people, and the fact that April 1st is just around the corner, we gotta keep our eyes peeled. GiIva's rips may still be far from over...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
With +7 hours since the last Grand Dad upload, I can say again...
RIP High Quality RIPS

:substitute:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Talking about April Fools, ShaqBoards was great last year. I wonder if and what we get tomorrow.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

I can honestly say that no one has ever made as attached to a piece of music (the Flintstones Theme) as GiIvaSunner did. And not through any emotional or heart-wrenching story, but simply by managing to make me laugh whenever I visited the channel.

The Flintstones theme in itself was never anything special to me, but whenever I think of it now, it is impossible to not break a smile.

Thank you, GiIva.

:231:

Last edited:

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
So is this gilvasunner some kind of Jack the high quality ripper?
Also, what will happen when gilvasunner dives into water?
There will be high quality ripples.

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
This seemed like the best place to ask this: For the new My Nintendo, can we earn coins on games we bought before the change? Like if I got Mario Maker for Christmas for example.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
So apparently Dark Souls 3 for the Xbox One is already fully translated to english, and you can even download the translated version from the japanese store.
Which makes me wonder: why the **** do we have to wait until April, 12 for the official release date?

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
So apparently Dark Souls 3 for the Xbox One is already fully translated to english, and you can even download the translated version from the japanese store.
Which makes me wonder: why the **** do we have to wait until April, 12 for the official release date?
No idea really, but Im willing to bet it has something to do with marketing one way or another.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

I can honestly say that no one has ever made as attached to a piece of music (the Flintstones Theme) as GiIvaSunner did. And not through any emotional or heart-wrenching story, but simply by managing to make me laugh whenever I visited the channel.

The Flintstones theme in itself was never anything special to me, but whenever I think of it now, it is impossible to not break a smile.

Thank you, GiIva.

I'm not 100% convinced he's done after what happened 2 weeks ago:

I need more proof.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
One question suddenly popped into my mind.
What will happen to the Mario series?
I started wondering this a bit, since isn't it so that Nintendo cannot make new Mario games after Mario Maker? Since the possibilities are infinite with that one, and the main reason to get a Mario game in the first place would be new levels. So will we be getting just more updates to Mario maker, and no more classic Mario games (Maybe 3D mario games?) or would they make paid DLC level and item packs? (Someone would be copying the levels for other people always, though.) Or would they dare to release a new classic Mario game? What do you think?
Note that this is coming from a casual wonderer with no knowledge of game design or business whatsoever, I just like to wonder.

Arcturian

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Arcturian
I started wondering this a bit, since isn't it so that Nintendo cannot make new Mario games after Mario Maker? Since the possibilities are infinite with that one, and the main reason to get a Mario game in the first place would be new levels. So will we be getting just more updates to Mario maker, and no more classic Mario games (Maybe 3D mario games?) or would they make paid DLC level and item packs? (Someone would be copying the levels for other people always, though.) Or would they dare to release a new classic Mario game? What do you think?
Note that this is coming from a casual wonderer with no knowledge of game design or business whatsoever, I just like to wonder.
The possibilities aren't endless in Mario Maker; they're limited to the tools that the developers put into the game. With a new Mario game Nintendo would just have to offer something that Mario Maker can't do.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Not really.New powerups, new enemies, new bosses. Maybe a proper story for once.

There is a lot of stuff you can do with new 2D Mario games that you can't do in SMM. Like different characters having different abilities, like Nabbit and Luigi in New Super Luigi U.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Mario Galaxy 3 or Sunshine 2 :denzel:

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
The possibilities aren't endless in Mario Maker; they're limited to the tools that the developers put into the game. With a new Mario game Nintendo would just have to offer something that Mario Maker can't do.
Not really.New powerups, new enemies, new bosses. Maybe a proper story for once.

There is a lot of stuff you can do with new 2D Mario games that you can't do in SMM. Like different characters having different abilities, like Nabbit and Luigi in New Super Luigi U.

I'm still going to say that they need to add a lot of new stuff, so the game will feel fresh. And I am still going to say that they will need a big lot of levels that feel new. (Not that they haven't succeeded before) And since they cannot design levels solely for the new powerups, it will be difficult. And I'd also like to say that 16 new bosses alone will not sell the game. Story would really be interesting, though. Also, I think that they should add the ability to play as actually different characters to Mario maker.
Then again, I might have been way too hasty to even start a discussion about this, as we haven't even seen SMM's true potential yet, and no new Mario games have been announced, but I will still say that when they do, they will need to do some major additions.

Also, I'm wondering about tomorrow. Kind of excited to see what will april's fools bring upon us. Grand dad boards? Probably too thread specific, though. Also, all the wikis will go funny. Indeed, I believe it will be pretty enjoyable.

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Hmm...

Well, they could combine NSMBU and SM3DW... imagine four players playing as Mario... or four Luigis... four Peaches... four Toads... four Rosalinas... and they all have their own unique abilities.

You know... like Malibu Stacy but with a new hat. :troll:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So, I've owned Splatoon since launch, but until yesterday, I've never played Ranked Battle mode. It always sounded to stressful, and I felt like I wasn't good enough to go against other players. Now, after getting to Rank B-, I have one thing to say....

Rainmaker is probably my favorite thing. Ever.
I keep forgetting to play Splatoon. Haven't played it in like 2 months.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I'm getting really, really pissed off by the fact that 90% of the people online on Pokkén disconnect after only 1 match. >:(
People are probably upset they don't want their records ruined.

All this talk about Mario Maker makes me disappointed in myself. I bought the game back when it was released, but I haven't touched it yet.

D

Deleted member

This seemed like the best place to ask this: For the new My Nintendo, can we earn coins on games we bought before the change? Like if I got Mario Maker for Christmas for example.
My Nintendo does not reward physical software just yet, as its initial focus will be on digital. And while it'll probably be added later on, I don't think games launched between Club Nintendo's closure and the opening of My Nintendo will be eligible for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom