• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Here's how Im feeling now.
Please request that from this point on,
the english versions of the future smash presentations will NOT be hosted by Sakurai but by an actual
English speaker. I'm sorry, but no Japanese speakers dubbed or subbed allowed as a main host of the
direct! They can be a guest speaker like in regular directs but as a main host, no! I don't want that.
Also, someday Sakurai should try to read a speech in English like Mr. J Masuda from Pokemon did at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN1LRJmbSm0

I want Sakurai to be more open to the western world than just Japan like Mr. Miyamoto has been despite
him not exactly being billingual. Sakurai doesn't have to be billingual but I want to hear him say a foreign
phrase even if he's fluent in Japanese and ONLY Japanese.

That's my 277th post.
Why are you so obsessed with Japanese people saying English words?

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
"Proactive + 30 day set." Huh. I've been using mine for 7 months now, and its just starting to run out. And it works just as well as on day one

What a crock. It doesn't really expire 30 days after like it says on the box. Idk how much they expect you to slather on your face, but a nail head's amount on each region of the face (forehead left right and mid, cheeks, nose) sets you up good for a looooong time.

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
Why are you so obsessed with Japanese people saying English words?
I don't know, it's just... at least, some do it for humorous purposes.
Then again, you still shouldn't rub them the wrong way...

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Here's how Im feeling now.
Please request that from this point on,
the english versions of the future smash presentations will NOT be hosted by Sakurai but by an actual
English speaker. I'm sorry, but no Japanese speakers dubbed or subbed allowed as a main host of the
direct! They can be a guest speaker like in regular directs but as a main host, no! I don't want that.
Also, someday Sakurai should try to read a speech in English like Mr. J Masuda from Pokemon did at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN1LRJmbSm0

I want Sakurai to be more open to the western world than just Japan like Mr. Miyamoto has been despite
him not exactly being billingual. Sakurai doesn't have to be billingual but I want to hear him say a foreign
phrase even if he's fluent in Japanese and ONLY Japanese.

That's my 277th post.
Please just stop.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I can't seem to remember the last time I appeared here, but I'm still around from time to time for those curious. I just haven't been inspired much lately, to say the least, and in other news, let's just say my pet has to take medication and wear a cone on her head. More annoying responsibilities, which hurt my sleep habits.
Hoping the rest of you are at least doing okay.
Well, i prefer see you time to time than not see you at all! You're smash shot are too good to not be see here. ;) And, just see you make me happy. :)

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Guess who got their Freemium expired and came crawling back?
Also my old user title is still here and I can't change it and I hate it

Still, hi.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I've been thinking of an Advance Wars reboot styled like a modern Fire Emblem.

These are the classes
Soldier: uses machine guns promotes to Gunner(similar to FE Soldier)
Bandit: uses pistols/revolvers promotes to Spy(similar to FE Myrmidon)
Fighter: uses shotguns promotes to Commando(similar to FE Fighter)
Medic: uses heal pack promotes to Doctor(similar to Priest)
Bomber: uses grenades(frag, concussion, anti tank) promotes to Grenadier(similar to mage)
Captain: uses pistols/revolvers promotes to Colonel and gains grenades.
Pilot: uses machine guns, air unit promotes to Paratrooper(similar to Pegasus Knight)
Rifleman: uses rifles promotes to Sniper(similar to archer)
Pyro: uses flamethrower promotes to Arsonist
Driver: uses pistols/revolvers promotes to Operator gains rifles(similar to Cavalier)
Tanker: uses shotguns promotes to Neo Tanker(similar to knight)
Anti- Air: uses shotguns prmotes to Predictor(similar to archer)
Chopper: uses shotguns promotes to Copter(similar to Wyvern Rider)
APC: doesn't equip can pick up and transport land units promotes to Rig which can equip heal pack
Mech: uses RPGs prmotes to Rocketeer.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Guess who got their Freemium expired and came crawling back?
Also my old user title is still here and I can't change it and I hate it

Still, hi.
Hey, you're not alone.
Although I've been consistently lurking here.
and I like my usertitle

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

These are the classes
Bomber: uses grenades(frag, concussion, anti tank) promotes to Grenadier(similar to mage)
Pilot: uses machine guns, air unit promotes to Paratrooper(similar to Pegasus Knight)
Driver: uses pistols/revolvers promotes to Operator gains rifles(similar to Cavalier)
APC: doesn't equip can pick up and transport land units promotes to Rig which can equip heal pack
Add a Heavy and Engineer and you've got a TF2 emblem. :p

Seriously though, you can probably add more. Like missile launchers replacing ballistas, and there is potential for naval and air combat as well. That would be very interesting.

:231:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Add a Heavy and Engineer and you've got a TF2 emblem. :p

Seriously though, you can probably add more. Like missile launchers replacing ballistas, and there is potential for naval and air combat as well. That would be very interesting.

Missile launcher? But RPGs are their.

I have been thinking of a couple more classes based off the AW units.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Missile launcher? But RPGs are their.

I have been thinking of a couple more classes based off the AW units.
They aren't exactly the same, though. I mean the really large missiles launched from bases.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283

These are the classes
Funny, I've recently started playing the first two games.
Damn, Schizophrenic Difficulty is on full force here.
Also, **** Fog of War. Handicapping the player with rules the AI doesn't obey is a huge no no for me.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
They aren't exactly the same, though. I mean the really large missiles launched from bases.

Ohhhh... I follow you.

Artillery: only can be used by Mech and Rockateer to shoot missiles farther distances like the ballista.
Sailor: weilds machine guns, naval unit promotes to Admiral. Gains rpgs upon promotion.
Rations take the place of Vulnerary.
...I haven't thought of a replacement for Master Seal.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Had a pretty good night. Got a little tipsy but not enough for me to forget what happened. You'll enjoy this. I know I did.

When I have alcohol in my system, I have two alternative situations. I'm either a cuddly teddy bear, or a sensitive grizzly bear. Last night, I was the latter. And I know this because I don't normally react to **** talk, other then a laugh. But anyways I was playing some Pokemon Online when some dude manages to hit me with unboosted Zap Cannon, and started talking smack. I, being half in the bag, told him that he got lucky. Then he kept on with it, so I turned him into mods, who did nothing about the situation other then tell the heckler to, 'stahp pls'- Grade A administration, right? But he kept squawking, and some random dude suggested we faced off again. And we did.

Swept half of his team with Gyrados, then cleaned up with Dragonite. So to finish the score he fights me again. Not only does he change his team, but he turns Team Preview off AND had a Mega Gengar hiding inside. And mind you, this started as an OU battle. But it didn't mean nothing because I still beat him, and he fled on the last Pokemon. Told him off, then went to bed.

Now, he wasn't that good, sure, but when you take a **** talker and shove his words back down his throat, it just feels so damn good. Empowering, really.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Promotion badge? :p

That works! Now to figure out what all the characters classes would be... Andy would be a Captain, Sami would be a Soldier and Max would be a Fighter.

That's about all I got. Oh and Dog Tags would be basically the Seraph Robe.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Wait, so you can't change your user title back to "Smash [Rank]" once you lose Premium?

Thanks for telling me. Mine expires tomorrow, and I'd rather just go back to the regular title than keep my premium one. :009:

Red-White

Smash Apprentice
Well, what'd you think?
Well Alpha's stuff is always good for a few nice chuckles. I think he's really doing a good job of making How to Play his own kind of thing instead of just a big memefest. That said it is still just a smash montage so y'know, fun all the same, but still just a smash montage.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028

nuff said.

also i'm back even doh' nobody cared and everyone just said "Welp There Goes one again" Because someone can't hold they're saneness on smashboards without going insane, therefore everyone is insane on here currently .

welcome back me.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

nuff said.

also i'm back even doh' nobody cared and everyone just said "Welp There Goes one again" Because someone can't hold they're saneness on smashboards without going insane, therefore everyone is insane on here currently .

welcome back me.
Hi Sonico! I've never seen you here but I like to meet new people.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The Advance Wars reboot that I'm working on may as well post what all the COs classes would be. Not all COs would be in this tbh

Andy: Captain
Max: Fighter
Sami:Soldier
Eagle: Rifleman
Sonja: Medic
Lash: Mech
Sasha: Bandit
Jake: Tanker
Rachel: Bomber

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I heard a crash in the living room, so I go out to investigate, and behold: once again the cats ****ed up the house again- this time by knocking over TWO book shelves. I would of chucked both of these ******** out the door by now, but they're not mine. They're my mother's, aND I'M FORCED TO CLEAN UP AFTER THEM BECAUSE I'M A ***** TENANT--

/ragequit

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I give up on the tamales thread title. I suggest a Seinfeld one now

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Did anybody read this? It's a Reddit post about what Nintendo did when sponsoring Genesis 3. Surprisingly they did a lot more than what one would think.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Did anybody read this? It's a Reddit post about what Nintendo did when sponsoring Genesis 3. Surprisingly they did a lot more than what one would think.
I wonder if they also have to deal with the other third company parties for their characters being featured on stream.

D

Deleted member

Using Photoshop tor this specific variant. While it's not at the original's 250x348 size, it features a much more detailed look.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The thing with thread title suggestions is that they are not merely ignored but in fact actively avoided.
Welp...many people aren't worthy of tamales anyway :denzel:

-----

Today I started to play Xenoblade Chronicles; I still feel lucky of finding the Wii version
I love the voice acting

Red-White

Smash Apprentice
Welp...many people aren't worthy of tamales anyway :denzel:

-----

Today I started to play Xenoblade Chronicles; I still feel lucky of finding the Wii version
I love the voice acting
o: yayyyyyyy!!
no one spoil the game for this gentle soul. I hope you have a lot of fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom