• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Unless everybody does agree with his opinion! :surprised:

100th time's the charm.
But that would never happen...ever

But that Bayonetta pic reminds me of my reason g towards liking 2 better(the blue fits better than red did for some reason)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
My buddy and I were playing some online battles together last night. If I got a dollar for every time we encountered a team consisting of Cloud and Cloud, I would be one rich dude.
Can;t believe you posted here :)

Anyway guys ATTENTION!

I jsut learned soemthign that blew my mind and I feel dumb to not know it but there is a way to make your 3ds sound be ACTUALLY DECENTLY LOUD!

How?

well it;s not simple because you need a line in port (you usually never find this on laptop, but on desktop pc, it;s a bl;ue audio jack port on the back, msot should have it).

But if you have that, it is simple!

Plug a male to male audio cable into the line in and the other end into the 3ds headphone out (so make sure the cable is actually long enough so you can be in a chair at least :) ). Now, your 3ds is feeding his audio to your PC, but to listen to it, simply plug speakers / headphones into your output from the pc (basically, the headphone out). You can then try with your OS to have the volume maxed and amplified so you will have everything louder, but the volume control on the 3ds will still work.

So, WHY WOULD I FREAKING DO THIS?

Because what this does is your 3ds audio unaltered is being amplified to make it louder by your pc and usually, amps in pc are decent (not the best, but really good enough for a 3ds for sure). It doesn't actually make the audio worse (until a certain point, but you would notice it) but it just make it louder which is EXACTLY what you want because no music on the 3ds is listened with justice because it;s too quiet.

As for why even do this on an handheld, well what if you are playing msotly at home? the cable is very cheap to get and it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO worth it.

I have harder to drive headphones but if they are driven well, they start to vibrate when you play music (which is good btw, the sound is supposed to be free as they are open back). The 3ds was NEVER able to do that, but the line in boost allows it EASILLY!

So guys, i am officially in love with the line in port:

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

No seriosuly that port allowed me to bypass my really bad mono tv audio to play on the n64 and older and now, it allows to fix the worst problem I have with the 3ds (and actually the wiiu gamepad which has a much worse amp).

This can work opn any devices and this shoudl be everywhere, idk why they aren;t on laptops :(

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Unless everybody does agree with his opinion! :surprised:

100th time's the charm.
I had to neuter the stage slightly but I managed to upload my most challenging level so far.

The id is 52be-0000-011d-c3c1 if you play super mario maker.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Who do I have to talk to, or bribe, in order to get real life badges of the icons that represent the number of KOs a player has earned in Wii U's character select screen???

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I found a video that describes the smash ballot in a nutshell,
note. This is the only video I could find of this, so just stop watching at 4:15
We just need to photoshop some characters in,
Kim-Krool
Ron-Lucas
Bonnie-Bayonetta
Computer guy- Sakurai
Announcer- Reggie
Anyone up for the challenge?
Not bad

But I think Ron should have Ben cloud.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Time for a little story time with Dro Knux:

I decided to take Cloud online, for glory 1v1 me f...riend. I actually did pretty ok, won the majority of the matches and even felt good about those I lost, saw clearly what I did wrong in them (PRO-TIP: do not press the regular attack button after Cimhazzard [Up-B] as it will ALSO trigger the follow-up). There was this one game tho, guy called himself WOMBOCOMBO and sure enough, he was Captain Falconing all around, doing combos and setting me up in the air. At one point he tried to finish me off with the knee and I was like nah bruh, and hit him with Climhazzard. Thing is, we ware over the edge, and I also accidentaly did the follow-up, which killed me, but it also dragged him low enough that he couldnt recover. I just couldnt, I laughed so hard I just couldnt play, got knocked off stage and couldnt even recover properly. Best game.

Also had a bizzare Dark Souls moment when I ran into few Cloud mirrors, first match it happened we stared at each other for a second, I sprinted to him and he taunted, so a stopped and taunted back, and once we ware both in neutral we begun the fight proper. This happened in most of those matches, where we would both just begin by taunting each other as Cloud, it was great.

Smash is a fun game, man.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm sure it's obvious that we won't get that much of new characters. Of course Sakurai could have add more, but I don't think Sakurai will want Smash4 roster end up being like this:

"Urgh.... where's Mario..?"
0/10 No Papyrus

Oh wait, this is an old piece from after Brawl's announcement. My apologies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
This is a Smash player's ultimate dream.
It is... but if the roster really end up like this, I hope they categorized the roster more better.

This what happens if Sakurai keep making DLCs for five to six years...
That image has been around since the beginning of time.

Or 2006. Whichever one is more accurate.
Quite old...
But still, I just post this pic to say if Sakurai really add characters base on simply fanbase.

ShadowPho3nix

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pho3nixWizard
3DS FC
2105-9806-7393

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Pit X Bayonetta is officially a thing on Tumblr

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Last day before break tomorrow. Got a tricky science test about genetics to do, wish me luck!

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Pit X Bayonetta is officially a thing on Tumblr
Link?

Oh by the way I look into :4corrin:/:4corrinf:

Yea it's a sword character but I stately remember sakurai say it's not his main weapon.

They'res only a slight amount of usage of the sword

It's mostly dragon attacks with him/her

So Corrin is not exactly another sword character

Last edited:

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799
Link?

Oh by the way I look into :4corrin:/:4corrinf:

Yea it's a sword character but I stately remember sakurai say it's not his main weapon.

They'res only a slight amount of usage of the sword

It's mostly dragon attacks with him/her

So Corrin is not exactly another sword character
I had someone arguing earlier that Corrin is a Marth clone simply because s/he has a sword, I **** you not. Even after showing him the portion of the Direct about Corrin, he was still like, "I'll be the judge of that once he's playable." Some people...

Anyway, Pit x Bayonetta, you all say? Hmm... I better do some, uh, investigating. You know, for...important research.

Morbi

Scavenger
I had someone arguing earlier that Corrin is a Marth clone simply because s/he has a sword, I **** you not. Even after showing him the portion of the Direct about Corrin, he was still like, "I'll be the judge of that once he's playable." Some people...

Anyway, Pit x Bayonetta, you all say? Hmm... I better do some, uh, investigating. You know, for...important research.
Corrin has a similar up-air to Marth. So he is a clone in the same way that Lucario is clearly a Mewtwo clone.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Corrin has a similar up-air to Marth. So he is a clone in the same way that Lucario is clearly a Mewtwo clone.
You are aware up B is a wings attack, and 2 it can be angled.

And secondly his side B does not match Marth's at all, same goes with normal special.

By what I'm looking at only the side/down/up attacks on the ground uses the sword but I have no idea how he did the chainsaw attack my best guess is down smash for that.

Only. A few attacks are based of March just like a few of lucarios is based off mewtwo.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
You are aware up B is a wings attack and 2 it can be angled

And secondly his side B does not match Martha's at all same goes with normal special

By what I'm looking at only the side attacks uses the sword but I have no idea how he did the chainsaw attack.
I do not care about his up-special or his side-special. Corrin has something similar to Marth's up-air and therefore he is a clone. If you do not agree, it is clear that you are deluded and unwilling to listen to the objective reality. I am sorry that you are trying so hard to ignore fact and reason.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I do not care about his up-special or his side-special. Corrin has something similar to Marth's up-air and therefore he is a clone. If you do not agree, it is clear that you are deluded and unwilling to listen to the objective reality. I am sorry that you are trying so hard to ignore fact and reason.

I do see a few of the moves are slightly simular to Marth's no question

And also do see the facts I'm going by what I see from the footage and what sakurai said

And I believe your the one not willing to listen

In other words if Corrin is marth clone prove it

All I see is a wolf version of marth but luigified.

Last edited:

Red-White

Smash Apprentice

And also do see the facts I'm going by what I see from the footage and what sakurai said

All I see is a wolf version of marth but luigified.
*whispers* They're joookiing. *winks*

Morbi

Scavenger

I can and will, you see, that one, single, move of his... Up-air; proves that he is a clone. If a character only shares one move, they are to be blatantly considered a clone. It just makes sense. You would not understand because you probably have a more refined understanding of the game. But to those of us who do not play either character, it is apparent that they are exactly the same thing... Because of that one move. I apologize if I was not clear before, but hopefully you now understand where I am coming from.

Morbi

Scavenger
All right guys, I'm pretty sure a bunch of you are hyped for the new Star Wars. Believe it or not some guy actually managed to get a copy of the film. This guy then leaked the entire movie online. Here is the video,

:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
Did anyone actually watch any of his other videos while you were there?
Also who's gonna see the REAL movie tomorrow?

Also good luck to everyone who has a final tomorrow. Do well so you can graduate.[/spoiler]
I do not believe it.

No.

If 2 a.m. counts as "tomorrow," I will certainly be there.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I can and will, you see, that one, single, move of his... Up-air; proves that he is a clone. If a character only shares one move, they are to be blatantly considered a clone. It just makes sense. You would not understand because you probably have a more refined understanding of the game. But to those of us who do not play either character, it is apparent that they are exactly the same thing... Because of that one move. I apologize if I was not clear before, but hopefully you now understand where I am coming from.
One attack is not enough

To proove myself probably 7 simular

:4marth: And :4lucina: clone

:4pit: And :4darkpit: clone

:4mario:And :4drmario: clone

:4ness: And :4lucas:luigified clone

:4marth: And :4feroy: luigified clone

:4mario: And :4luigi: luigified clone

:4fox: And :4falco: luigified clone

:4mewtwo: And :4lucario: by only just not clone

Basic I see how characters are clone Ina different way than most of you

I'm sorry if I still don't get it it's just my opinion

Corrin doesn't have enough attacks simular to Marth's to be a clone just luigified

He's basicly :fox: to :wolf: of smash 4 (arguement of wolf being a fox clone.)

I say Corrin to marth clone level is about the same to Mario To Luigi or another fox to wolf

Last edited:

Comet Shrine

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PurinPro
3DS FC
3539-8838-3028
Played some 3DS in two seperate airplane trips (connecting flight...things).
Practiced the puff while in the sky, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom