• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

The pig-keeper

Smash Cadet
But really, after Iraq and Boston this is to be expected. And because no one has the intelligence or nerve to track these guys down, it will probably end up with security officers literally everywhere and the government seizing control of all aspects of society, resulting in a totalitarian dystopia where mass brainwashing and propagandism is the norm and only a few packs of rebels are left with their minds intact, struggling to fight against the odds and slowly being wiped off the map.
More than quickly, I think it escalated too much.
Let's be real, I'm French and nothing of what you're talking about is the reality of the country.
But I got your point.

Let's pray for the dead people. That's all we have to do for now.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
More than quickly, I think it escalated too much.
Let's be real, I'm French and nothing of what you're talking about is the reality of the country.
But I got your point.

Let's pray for the dead people. That's all we have to do for now.
Eh, sorry if I generalized. I find it difficult to see too many differences between countries, and as an American we have the TSA and elementary school police officers running around everywhere and every tragedy means more government control handled in more inept ways.

But I think the families of the dead need your prayers more than the dead themselves. The dead are either in peace or in suffering, with no way to change it. The living still go on with heavy hearts.

Last edited:

Alice Margatroid

Doll Judgement
I couldn't give a **** about who gets in. They are all DLC and I have the option not to buy them if it really hurts my "feelings" that they were included.

For me, it's less about them making it in, I welcome any new character as it makes the game that much better.

But for every character that makes it in, several more get de-confirmed and even more have their chances lowered severely. So if you're someone like me and really want a certain character in, I'd hope you can imagine how uneasy I feel every time a character that's not who I want gets confirmed.

That being said, I will admit some people go way overboard with their displeasure.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013...-be-killed-by-a-toddler-than-a-terrorist.html
Don't be swept away by sentimentalism.

I'd stress that the events in France are a tragedy, and shouldn't happen.
However, these sort of things are blown, one, out of proportion, and two, have a tendency to attract emotional responses rather than rational responses.
Historically, every intervention by the U.S. in the middle east has only served to spread radical / hateful Islam.
Regardless of however "overblown" this is, people died. Innocent people, with lives and families of their own, just like you and I. I think that's enough to warrant a emotional response.

And yes, people die everyday, you don't have to tell me. Heck, people in the Middle East are suffering as we type. But regardless, what happened in France was a terrible, terrible thing.

Last edited:

The pig-keeper

Smash Cadet
Eh, sorry if I generalized. I find it difficult to see too many differences between countries, and as an American we have the TSA and elementary school police officers running around everywhere and every tragedy means more government control handled in more inept ways.

But I think the families of the dead need your prayers more than the dead themselves. The dead are either in peace or in suffering, with no way to change it. The living still go on with heavy hearts.
I definitely got your point bro.
Let's see what will happen.
Anyway it's late here, 1.30 am, have a good night guys.
Don't forget that these guys are not muslims. They're just sick.

And good luck for those of you who want to draw Cloud, this one is definitely more mature and completly badass !

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I definitely got your point bro.
Let's see what will happen.
Anyway it's late here, 1.30 am, have a good night guys.
Don't forget that these guys are not muslims. They're just sick.

And good luck for those of you who want to draw Cloud, this one is definitely more mature and completly badass !
The "Muslim" terrorists aren't real Muslims. They're like, the Cool-Aid drinkers of the Muslim community.

I.E. The crazies. Cults.

The worst I've heard about normal Muslims is that they're sexist, and that might just be SJW gossip. But Islam works with the same Old Testament Christians and Jews use (I think. Same religion tree, right?) and "Thou Shall Not Kill" is definitely a thing.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Is it too late for me to say that this boob slider outcry is getting worse than the Cloud controversy?

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
View attachment 82794

You're trying to get banned or something?

That's sadly true.
He means in XC:X. They removed custom bust sizes for female Cross characters in Europe and Murica.

...I just found out what happened.

I am literally at a loss for words. The fact that something like this can just... happen, somewhere, anywhere, is just awful, in every sense of the word.
Someone has to do something eventually. Everyday, those terrorists are getting more numerous, and the more we let them, the more innocent people are going to die...
But what can be done? People say gun control is a good thing but the kind of people who misuse them. are going to illegally own them anyway, so it'd be better to have protection and therefore firearms.

It's a full circle.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
You would think Cloud jammed his big sword up people's behind without lube after hearing all these complaints. Not that lube would make a sword more comfortable.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
This is like people cancelling their SF5 preorders because of two camera angles being altered.

Etc_Guy

Smash Ace
The "Muslim" terrorists aren't real Muslims. They're like, the Cool-Aid drinkers of the Muslim community.

I.E. The crazies. Cults.

The worst I've heard about normal Muslims is that they're sexist, and that might just be SJW gossip. But Islam works with the same Old Testament Christians and Jews use (I think. Same religion tree, right?) and "Thou Shall Not Kill" is definitely a thing.
I have thought this through at home and with history and current events, I found a pattern for what Christianity and Islam is based on in practice with hilarious outcomes. Here's an instant summary.

Christianity: Benefits for the King/Pope at the expense of whoever questions you.

Islam: Build a great empire/caliphate/country even if means implementing egalitarian laws.

(The first one I live in the same country so it's more personal. And you have to put in context the Dark Ages and Medieval times too.)
So yes, the likes of Saudi Arabia, the Taliban and ISIS are fighting for the same reason and even each other as long as their Supreme Leader rakes in the benefits.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
My Reaction When "Cloud Storms Into Battle"

Just Replace MewTwo with Cloud.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Just a thing of note:

If your main concern in this moment of crisis is race or religion, you REALLY need to fix your priorities.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Just drew a temp avatar to celebrate my latest game. How does it look?

Red-White

Smash Apprentice
Just drew a temp avatar to celebrate my latest game. How does it look?
Not bad. I make a lot of icons too, but I only use them in stuff like skype where only my friends see them cause I don't got the guts to put my stuff on the internet.
Plus I don't try very hard at making everything look clean. Especially line art. :U

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
I wonder how many people are gonna main :4cloud:before they decide he sucks and go back to their own main XD

If someone had shown me :4cloud:and Midgar I would laughed it off as a bad PM hack. Also, yes I made this post just to use the :4cloud: emote because what other time will I ever be able to use :4cloud:as an emote on a Smash forum?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I wonder how many people are gonna main :4cloud:before they decide he sucks and go back to their own main XD

If someone had shown me :4cloud:and Midgar I would laughed it off as a bad PM hack. Also, yes I made this post just to use the :4cloud: emote because what other time will I ever be able to use :4cloud:as an emote on a Smash forum?
Being fair I also like the :4cloud: emote

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

I probably still main him even if he was trash, It's not like I'm going to a national tournament so I really don't have to worry about him sucking.

D

Deleted member

Been reading up on the terror attacks in Paris, I don't even know what to say about it.
Guess the most I can say is that my heart goes out to the people affected by them, and I hope to god everything will be alright there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Currently setting up my STEAM account on my Macbook at the moment and it's looking good so far. Now all I need to do is to download that damn Undertale so that I can finally see what's so good about it. Aw what the hell, I'll still love it anyways since any game inspired by Earthbound is bound to be good. :p

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Undertale first off has a lot better pacing than Earthbound. I tried getting into Earthbound but the start was too slow and I haven't gotten back around to playing it further. I've played the first two chapters of Undertale and I'm really enjoying the game so far. Never been huge on JRPG's but so far it's doing a lot of things right.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Trying to main :4greninja: has failed for me, using it hs been very frustrating

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506

I.E. The crazies. Cults.

Most Tumblr users I've seen actually support Muslims because the hijab is (in most families, I think) optionable. You could say that pretty much all modern religions of notability are sexist just because they were made during a sexist time period.

And yes, I think that Islam is based on the Old and New Testament and is written as a "final revision" to the previous two.
I have thought this through at home and with history and current events, I found a pattern for what Christianity and Islam is based on in practice with hilarious outcomes. Here's an instant summary.

Christianity: Benefits for the King/Pope at the expense of whoever questions you.

Islam: Build a great empire/caliphate/country even if means implementing egalitarian laws.

(The first one I live in the same country so it's more personal. And you have to put in context the Dark Ages and Medieval times too.)
So yes, the likes of Saudi Arabia, the Taliban and ISIS are fighting for the same reason and even each other as long as their Supreme Leader rakes in the benefits.
I... don't think that's what either of those religions are based on.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I don't think I'll ever understand the mysterious beings called "Greninja Mains" but hey good luck to you.
lol, I gave up already, it just doesn't work for me; Im more efficient with no customs Palutena and Zelda ironically

Red-White

Smash Apprentice
lol, I gave up already, it just doesn't work for me; Im more efficient with no customs Palutena and Zelda ironically
Well then I take back that "good luck." I need all of the "good luck"s I can get. Being one Roy main out of a total of 5 whole Roy mains is harder than it may seem. Still waiting for a revolution with Roy in the meta-game . . . *cough* a "Roy-volution" if you will *cough*

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello my friend. How you going? I have see thing like the Paris attack. (And i think it's why my parent are so angry.) I really hope the situation will get better. But except' that, i keep getting stars on my Forest Maze level. So i am happy.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
He became Etika, Ribbon Paper Warrior. His reaction and Shofu's were amazing. So was Maximilian Dood's.
Etika's reactions are dumb. He basically has a seizure and yells literally as loud as he possibly can.

I'm surprised he still lives in the same apartment,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom