• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
This game, I can see why so many people love it. The writing is so glorious that even the enemies can be seen as lovable in their silly way (Those Veggies though). I've just got done with my first boss fight, which was with some lazy ghost that even points out that you can't kill him and only dropped his HP out of pity, and I'm getting a hang of the fighting system. Some monsters had been spared while others I've killed just for the sake of leveling up. Can't wait until the day I see Papyrus or Sans when progressing through the Underground.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Is it too late for me to say that this boob slider outcry is getting worse than the Cloud controversy?
Care to explain a little more? If I'm not mistaken, those kinds of sliders for character customization was in plenty of games. Did it get removed and people are disappointing by that? Or are people offended it even exists in a game? Either way, this is such an over reaction it kind of boggles my mind.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Care to explain a little more? If I'm not mistaken, those kinds of sliders for character customization was in plenty of games. Did it get removed and people are disappointing by that? Or are people offended it even exists in a game? Either way, this is such an over reaction it kind of boggles my mind.
Well, ******* are very distracting.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Yes, the breast slider was removed and a lot of fans were pissed to the point of canceling their preorders. I can agree that it is an overreaction since previous Nintendo games had been censored before. *cough* *cough* Pokemon *cough*

It's sooner then you think.
Although I don't think we consider napstablook a "boss"
Great, I've got to see what those two boneheads are capable of. The soundtrack is already starting to enter my brain too, especially the battle themes. :awesome:

And one more thing, I'm actually starting to experience the feels far too early after what I've done.

Why Toriel, just why? And the fact that Flowey is rubbing it in your face doesn't help.

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Great, I've got to see what those two boneheads are capable of. The soundtrack is already starting to enter my brain too, especially the battle themes. :awesome:

And one more thing, I'm actually starting to experience the feels far too early after what I've done.
Why Toriel, just why? And the fact that Flowey is rubbing it in your face doesn't help.
The soundtrack is far too good for this game. The songs only get better and better the more you play.
Did you kill or spare? That's a little vague on what you did.
Although there's some interesting things that happen if you kill, reload your save, then spare...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The soundtrack is far too good for this game. The songs only get better and better the more you play.
Did you kill or spare? That's a little vague on what you did.
Although there's some interesting things that happen if you kill, reload your save, then spare...
I've killed her with a few good hits, she was actually giving me trouble at the beginning. I've tried reasoning with her a few times only to realize that she wouldn't really listen to you. Was a bit too afraid that sparing her life would result in me not being able to progress the game. It's pretty interesting that your decisions can reflect what happens throughout the game from what I've heard. Maybe I'll try it out during another play through.

Overall, it's time to move on and see what other shenanigans I can experience in the Underground. More funny monster dialogue and soothing music would be enough to keep me on my toes this "morning".

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Undertale was really fun, it's cool to see what kind of stuff the fans can make.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I just heard of the Paris attacks... I'm shaken.

My deepest condolences to the victims. Honestly, this is sickening.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I've killed her with a few good hits, she was actually giving me trouble at the beginning. I've tried reasoning with her a few times only to realize that she wouldn't really listen to you. Was a bit too afraid that sparing her life would result in me not being able to progress the game. It's pretty interesting that your decisions can reflect what happens throughout the game from what I've heard. Maybe I'll try it out during another play through.

Overall, it's time to move on and see what other shenanigans I can experience in the Underground. More funny monster dialogue and soothing music would be enough to keep me on my toes this "morning".
You spare her by using the spare action around 20 times.
Almost every action you make in the game will affect things in the future, and the game teaches you that pretty well. The underground is very much going to be aware of what you've done.

There's a lot of amazing moments once you get outside of the ruins, especially because it throws you straight into them. There's not that much wasted time walking in this game, which really helps.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

I'm going to spoil one thing: It is possible to spare every single enemy in the game, except one.

You're in the neutral route - you'll go holy **** a lot of times. Have fun.

:231:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
What? No! They have to bring Wolf back, they're making a new SF game and everything! Wolf is Fox's like... rival/nemesis. Sort of. I actually don't think Snake's gonna make it back.
I think Wolf and Snake will both be back. Perhaps not this year but next year.
"Ten the final chapter"
Now I'm imagining "The Book of Smash"
Prologue: The Premonition
Chapter 1: The Journey Begins at E3 2013!
Chapter 2: Spaced Out in the Ring!
Chapter 3: The Speculative Massacre
Chapter 4: The Ultimate Tournament of Gods
Chapter 5: The Fate of a Fake
Chapter 6: A Disastrous Spill!
Chapter 7: The Colossal Reveal!
Chapter 8: A New Journey Begins: A Fiery Clash of Brains and Brawn!
Chapter 9: Out of the Eye of the Storm
Chapter 10: The Grand Finale!
Epilogue: The Ultimate Clash of Titans!

You really could make this roller coaster of an adventure into an actual story.
I tried to make these actual vague-ish titles.
I want this as the new adventure mode for Sm4sh.

Is it too late for me to say that this boob slider outcry is getting worse than the Cloud controversy?
Salt is everywhere...

And I'm praying for Paris... I was shocked when I heard this first time which was from a radio broadcast. This disaster also makes me wonder who did those criminals get so many arms to the public without any attention? Was there any loop hole on the security?

The pig-keeper

Smash Cadet
I was thinking the opposite. Think they'll release them for the end of the year. Without a doubt.
But most importantly, hope that anyone of the veterans is no ballot winner. That'd be somehow a tragedy !

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
But most importantly, hope that anyone of the veterans is no ballot winner. That'd be somehow a tragedy !
Indeed, it will be a waste if they put only veterans though, I'm sure Sakurai will cut out the veteran on the ballot and put two to three ballot winner new characters.

And gosh, can't wait to see what will Cloud's promotional artwork look like...

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Howdy ! Why, yes, I am alive. I don't live near Paris, so I'm safe.
tumblr_mkhydlbnJk1rk6smno1_400.gif

No terrorist will kill this tramp. Mostly because he lives in nowhere.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Apparently ****s not over yet, reported shootings and explosions in Bagnolet.

UPDATE: Might actually be fireckrackers at a wedding. Everyone is so shaken up its hard to tell whats going on.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Howdy ! Why, yes, I am alive. I don't live near Paris, so I'm safe.
View attachment 82864
No terrorist will kill this tramp. Mostly because he lives in nowhere.
Luggy is back! :D
Great to see you again! As you can maybe see, i have become a fan of Ace Attorney. Not the biggest in the world. (Your porbably better than me on that.) But still, i really like this franchise and his character. So yeah, now, i actually need to play one game of the franchise...

Yeah, i know i can't call myself a true AA fan without playing one game.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I want to get into the Final Fantasy series. Which game do ya'll recommend met to play first?
The first one was easy to play for me at least. I recommend that one.

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
The first one was easy to play for me at least. I recommend that one.
I actually once played that one. But I messed up so badly that I just gave up. I wasn't even like...10 minutes into the game. I guess my RPG skills need to develop more. :v

Last edited:

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
New piece of advice for people living in Paris:Don't leave your house on a Friday the 13th.

(That was unfortenuate though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom