• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
If you haven't seen this already, do it. It's AMAZING.

Also, what are you guys gonna do this Halloween?

Luig

Confused

Welcome to the (already?) 6th installment of the Smash 4 Social Thread, the place where people of all ages and countries meet to talk about anything and everything. Where boredom runs so rampant that boredom becomes a topic itself. Where people reminisce about the times in the older Socials. Where people create wikis about themselves and their non-existent lives.

:231:
Remember when this said something about being the most active thread on the site?
Last edited: Yesterday at 9:53 AM

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I feel as though I am part of the problem. I wanted to play the game, and I do own a Wii U, but for some reason it just would not feel right to purchase it for the Wii U. I want to play Bayonetta 2 on my Ps3/4. Probably for the control scheme that I am used to.
You should still get it anyway. For one your missing out, and it shouldn't take long to get used to the new control scheme which really isn't much different. It would be slightly different from B1 anyway if it was on PS3/4.

D

Deleted member

Also nothing but playing my 3DS and ignoring kiddies
You better hope that someone in your neighborhood is giving out big candy bars to make up for your non-participation or else I'm hiking my way down to your house and trick-or-treating my boot right up your ass.
That's a verb now.
Remember when this said something about being the most active thread on the site?
Last edited: Yesterday at 9:53 AM
Everyone got salty ever since ****posts were banned.
Hey I'm cool with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luig

Confused
You better hope that someone in your neighborhood is giving out big candy bars to make up for your non-participation or else I'm hiking my way down to your house and trick-or-treating my boot right up your ***.

Everyone got salty ever since ****posts were banned.
Hey I'm cool with it.
I'm fine with that but the spike drop in activity is mostly because of premium.
And people wanting to ****post in the DR.

Ah....

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I can't find a download for CBFD fonts.
___
I might start using falcon because of Chokenator.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If you haven't seen this already, do it. It's AMAZING.

Also, what are you guys gonna do this Halloween?
I'm going to treat it as a normal day, besides changing my avatar to a derp variant.

Of course, that isn't how my character looks like. The avatar I made wasn't meant for this stuff. Lol.

TakeYourHeart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
solemnpancake
In other news, MOUSE PICTURE

MOUSE PIIICTUUURE
Aw...

Knowing that one day they'll get some cheese, it fills me with...

DETERMINATION.

As for Halloween, I'll likely be handing out candy to adorable kids. Love this time of year.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
As for Halloween, I'll likely be handing out candy to adorable kids. Love this time of year.
I must be the only on that hates Halloween( The handing out candy part) now because Im forced to hand out candy. Forget the kids, I want to be alone. Everyone on my street are teens/adults anyway

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I've been infracted for almost the same exact thing.
Ok? I've received an infraction for saying "Hey Howdy Hey!" but that isn't a ****post. A ****post requires you to post low quality content that is completely inane. crazya[l]02's post was decent enough if he aimed at inciting discussion of a different topic.

But enough about ****posts...

D

Deleted member

I must be the only on that hates Halloween now because Im forced to hand out candy. Forget the kids, I want to be alone. Everyone on my street are teens/adults anyway
Well, I for one don't like it much nor do I celebrate it, so there's that.
In before someone says I'm judging things I haven't tried yet.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
so i'm wondering if i should be this for the 30th..

TakeYourHeart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
solemnpancake
I must be the only on that hates Halloween( The handing out candy part) now because Im forced to hand out candy. Forget the kids, I want to be alone. Everyone on my street are teens/adults anyway
Haha, don't get me wrong, I love a good candy horde like everyone else. I just like seeing the content smiles as I hand out candy more. :p

That said, celebrate on your own terms! Indulge in generosity and horror at your own leisure! :oneeye:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Forget the actual holiday- the After-Halloween candy sales is all that really matters. :4megaman:

Off topic, but I found some seriously awesome fanart of Don't Starve.

This is the best artwork I've seen of WX. It's great. :4villager:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom