• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Here's something for you to discuss I guess:

According to this leak, in about 24 hours we may be seeing the new Pokémon games. While I certainly doubt this is true it's something to discuss instead of posting GIFs, and if it really is true, then great. Give me Mega Flygon pls
New Pokemon games seems so weird after 2 sets of 2 were released in the past 2 years (also das a lotta 2s). I doubt it's real because it's a text leak and I'm almost certain a majority of us have come to write them off immediately unless they have REALLY solid evidence and multiple accounts backing them (eg. Roy and Ryu), but we'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

According to this leak, in about 24 hours we may be seeing the new Pokémon games. While I certainly doubt this is true it's something to discuss instead of posting GIFs, and if it really is true, then great. Give me Mega Flygon pls
I'm not buyin' this leak for a single second. I just have a hard time believing any of this...

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

The "flowers" theme is reflected in the new Mega Evolutions, as well as a new theme regarding technology's influence on Mega Evolution.
MEGA MEGANIUM, B O Y Z

王女 クマトラ

Outta my way, dammit!
NNID
ChieSatonaka

Huh. Well, I do think they'll announce the next mainline Pokemon game within the next few months. Could happen soon. I'm actually super excited for Super Mystery Dungeon personally so I don't mind waiting for the next one. Also, yay, I just registered for Big House 5. Entered Smash 4 but dunno if I'll even make it into bracket, I'm mostly going to hang out and meet a bunch of people.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I was thinking of using a Saizou avatar but I'm glad I went with Navarre for my first FE-related avatar. It doesn't help that I like his design.
At last, our true king has returned. Long be your glory as it should be in this thread! :bluejump:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Huh. Well, I do think they'll announce the next mainline Pokemon game within the next few months. Could happen soon. I'm actually super excited for Super Mystery Dungeon personally so I don't mind waiting for the next one. Also, yay, I just registered for Big House 5. Entered Smash 4 but dunno if I'll even make it into bracket, I'm mostly going to hang out and meet a bunch of people.
I guess 24 hours is really early... Also good luck for Big House 5!

T

Trick or Treat

I suddenly once again remembered why I stopped coming here..

Last edited by a moderator:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
My only favorite water stage is the underwater level from SMB64. The music is very relaxing and also has good atmosphere.
My favorite water stage is the Ancient Cistern in Skyward Sword because you never actually go underwater

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Just a reminder

Always practice gun safety.

No really, there is a 1% chance that this is real.

There is like, 1000 pictures of this stuff on Google, and a part of me feels like most of them are real. ;_;
Just a quick question... whats with the Super Sonico avatar? Also whats Super Sonico about?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Big text dump of thoughts and reflections.

Howdy, all. I think a good majority of regulars know exactly who I am so there is no need to write a cinematic introduction.

What I am writing about, however, is the name I have [unfortunately] made for myself in the past few months. Whenever someone mentions the name “Space Stranger”, generally the first two thoughts are the “guy with the Woody avatar” and “the ****poster”. The latter of which I am not very proud of as of late.

I have just returned from my second ban on SmashBoards which allowed me to reflect on my actions while using other websites. For the past two weeks, I’ve been hanging out on KYM just doing what I do best: posting memes, talking about television shows/video games, and, of course, ****posting. I noticed that KYM has a specific sub-section reserved solely for the practice which allowed me to resume my care-free posting habits from before. Ironically, this time spent away from SmashBoards gave the ability to lurk from behind the scenes to understand why I’ve received a numerous amount of infractions. Occasionally, I would check back here to look up new posts in my toy and Disney threads, look for PMs that were sent, and general lurking.

The latest thread lock opened my eyes to the moderation’s frustration with the thread’s antics. Reading Hylian’s post, I realized that I’m definitely one of members to blame for the declining drop in post quality. I read my older posts where I provoked the moderation with reaction images, deliberately started ****posting out of boredom, and whined over the rule change in 4.0.

Why am I writing all of this? My second ban gave me the opportunity to see that I completely sullied my reputation as a result of my habits. It’s not very fun to play the bad guy if you eventually feel bad about the actions you’ve made.

As a result of the recent events that have transpired, I’m going to go on a self-exile from all social threads. I know that it’s not necessary but I think it would be rather inappropriate to rejoin regular conversation without atoning for my actions.

While I’m definitely not leaving the site (I’ll be haunting my Disney thread and the Pool Room for example), I don’t think a lot of remaining regulars have the same amount of respect for me in light of the recent lock. Even though I’m not the only one to blame, I’m definitely a major catalyst to the problem.

Thanks for everything, guys. I’m sad that I decided to leave on such a sour note but I don’t want to further jeopardize the longevity of this thread.

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
I have that game on my 3DS! It is very fun!

My favorite mode was this one where you had to collect the red coins and meat the stages required score.
A MEAT MODE! THAT SOUNDS LIKE THE BEST THING EVER! I never really got into many platformers because all the other games I play are REALLY time consuming can anyone recommend a short but difficult platformer that i can pick up pretty easily?

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Howdy, all. I think a good majority of regulars know exactly who I am so there is no need to write a cinematic introduction.

What I am writing about, however, is the name I have [unfortunately] made for myself in the past few months. Whenever someone mentions the name “Space Stranger”, generally the first two thoughts are the “guy with the Woody avatar” and “the ****poster”. The latter of which I am not very proud of as of late.

I have just returned from my second ban on SmashBoards which allowed me to reflect on my actions while using other websites. For the past two weeks, I’ve been hanging out on KYM just doing what I do best: posting memes, talking about television shows/video games, and, of course, ****posting. I noticed that KYM has a specific sub-section reserved solely for the practice which allowed me to resume my care-free posting habits from before. Ironically, this time spent away from SmashBoards gave the ability to lurk from behind the scenes to understand why I’ve received a numerous amount of infractions. Occasionally, I would check back here to look up new posts in my toy and Disney threads, look for PMs that were sent, and general lurking.

The latest thread lock opened my eyes to the moderation’s frustration with the thread’s antics. Reading Hylian’s post, I realized that I’m definitely one of members to blame for the declining drop in post quality. I read my older posts where I provoked the moderation with reaction images, deliberately started ****posting out of boredom, and whined over the rule change in 4.0.

Why am I writing all of this? My second ban gave me the opportunity to see that I completely sullied my reputation as a result of my habits. It’s not very fun to play the bad guy if you eventually feel bad about the actions you’ve made.

As a result of the recent events that have transpired, I’m going to go on a self-exile from all social threads. I know that it’s not necessary but I think it would be rather inappropriate to rejoin regular conversation without atoning for my actions.

While I’m definitely not leaving the site (I’ll be haunting my Disney thread and the Pool Room for example), I don’t think a lot of remaining regulars have the same amount of respect for me in light of the recent lock. Even though I’m not the only one to blame, I’m definitely a major catalyst to the problem.

Thanks for everything, guys. I’m sad that I decided to leave on such a sour note but I don’t want to further jeopardize the longevity of this thread.
Goodbye space cowboi ;_;

I'll be sure to lurk in the disney thread more often :^)

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I suddenly once again remembered why I stopped coming here..
Well If other places you go to are active I say go on ahead and leave and go to those places

see ya Space Dandy~ Good luck in doing your other stuff

Also where is the Toy and Disney thread again?

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Meh. I don't give no damn about a new Pokemon game except more information on Pokkén. Reckon the only interest I've had as of late involves new characters in Smash and Pokkén.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604

Dont go turbo on us. We all, or a lot of us felt bad because of our actions.
by turbo i mean blame it all on yourself

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

You're leaving?

You know where to find us, cowboy. Until our paths cross again, till all are one!

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

...Good bye... :(

We will miss you. I wish you the best!

My favorite water stage is the Ancient Cistern in Skyward Sword because you never actually go underwater
Sounds like a great stage! :troll:

T

Trick or Treat

Well If other places you go to are active I say go on ahead and leave and go to those places

see ya Space Dandy~ Good luck in doing your other stuff

Also where is the Toy and Disney thread again?
Even if not active probably just come online to talk in PMs if that happens because reasons

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

See you, space co-
Goodbye space cowboi ;_;
Anyway it's sad to see you go, but if you ever want to come back, you're likely to find a warm welcome here.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
At last, our true king has returned. Long be your glory as it should be in this thread! :bluejump:

....Oh.
Well, crap.

This is really mature of you, to say the least, Space. You and your crazy antics will always be an integral part of this thread for me, and honestly, seeing your posts in this thread was one of the main reasons I joined in the first place. Your randomness always made me laugh, even when I was just a faceless guest watching you all from a distance.

See you around, cowboy. :(

You've always got a friend in us.

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

But... that makes me sad! :c

I think you're absolutely capable of adjusting to the new state of the thread. (What you've been posting today is proof of that.) I can entirely understand the idea of posting here less often (so that you can contribute more interesting content per post) but leaving every social thread forever seems a bit excessive.

Obviously it's your decision, but I genuinely hope you stick around.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

So long, partner. At least you got that off your chest before leaving.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225

Although I somewhat agree on all that's happened regarding people's scatposting, it's still sad to see you go. You know where to find us, @ Space Stranger Space Stranger .

Peace out, stay Ret-2-Go (Magic or no), and remember: Fun. Is. Infinite. With the Sm4sh Social Thread... :131:

Last edited:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion

This is why we can't have nice things.

Anyway back under my rock before I get stoned.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Goo-bai muh ****posting fran
We shall never forget you, I think ; _; /)
This is why we can't have nice things.
Everything ever is why we can't have nice things.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I remember when Space and I had this long conversation about umm... stealing Andy. That was the moment I knew Space was a great guy. Hope to see you around.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hey guise, I just came back from watching a lot of SMB Lost Level videos and-...

I'll miss you here based Mr. Hardwood, glad to see you're not leaving entirely and that you're going to keep posting in the toy thread (im preparing a couple of reviews there btw).
I still believe you're a great poster, we used to talk about Toy Story stuff in 3.0 in a really civilized manner, but I get how the overall craziness of these kind of threads can affect people.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Thanks guys for the support! I really appreciate your kind words.
But... that makes me sad! :c

I think you're absolutely capable of adjusting to the new state of the thread. (What you've been posting today is proof of that.) I can entirely understand the idea of posting here less often (so that you can contribute more interesting content per post) but leaving every social thread forever seems a bit excessive.

Obviously it's your decision, but I genuinely hope you stick around.
At a glance, it does seem colossal to avoid EVERY social thread but I've already reduced my post time one here during my 2nd ban.
Hm.... Hey @ Space Stranger Space Stranger do you think If I made a General Animal Crossing and General Professor Layton thread, do you think they will do good?
I don't see why it wouldn't be good. Just make sure enough people find interest in posting. I had to link my Disney thread in my sig before it stood on its own two legs.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Well....
We can't exactly send off our boy without a little song, can we? :upsidedown:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I don't see why it wouldn't be good. Just make sure enough people find interest in posting. I had to link my Disney thread in my sig before it stood on its own two legs.
Oh thats going to be hard.... I think a lot of people find Professor Layton boring and Animal Crossing "childish"

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Hm.. I may think about making it someday. I'm actually really interested in what could come out of it
I'd think they both would do better than my thread considering Animal Crossing and Prof. Layton are more reconized than Conker. Not to mention you are a more popular user than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom