• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
I guess since you haven't play in a while that your skill as to be decent. So it's OK for me. Who host and what are the rules?
Well, if you don't feel confident, we could always just play for fun matches with items and Random stages. Other than that, 3 stocks on the 3DS would be good enough.

Oh yeah, I'll host it.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, if you don't feel confident, we could always just play for fun matches with items and Random stages. Other than that, 3 stocks on the 3DS would be good enough.

Oh yeah, I'll host it.
On 3DS? Ugh, my Circle Pad doesn't really work. It is impossible for you to play on Wii U?

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
On 3DS? Ugh, my Circle Pad doesn't really work. It is impossible for you to play on Wii U?
If that's the problem, we can play on the Wii U. It's still the same rules as well.

Also, are you fine with items? I'll have them at low

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If that's the problem, we can play on the Wii U. It's still the same rules as well.
OK! I just arrive in the some minutes so.
Edit: Just wait a bit longer. I have lunch now.

Last edited:
NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
So this is now a thing.

Splatfest: Autobots vs. Decepticons!

Yes, Nintendo have literally teamed up with Hasbro for a Transformers-themed Splatfest on Splatoon.

@Equestrian Flyer I believe you're a fan?
....well ****, suddenly that makes my crackpot want less of a crackpot want. :p I feel oddly vindicated, in a way; this proves Nintendo and Hasbro are on talking terms, and as such could potentially lead to my dream idea. Maybe not for Smash 4, but the future's a bit brighter than it used to be. At the very least, there's the idea.

This could also lead to Mii costumes in Smash 4, actually. That'd be interesting to see.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
whaaaat the hell does that mean?
---
Well I will go lurking until this Voice thing's over with lol
Optimus prime in Smash. He talked about it awhile back in the character discussions thread.

Actually, something I wanted to ask, could there be mii costumes based on popular media? How would you guys react to that? Stuff like anime, action figures, etc.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Optimus prime in Smash. He talked about it awhile back in the character discussions thread.

Actually, something I wanted to ask, could there be mii costumes based on popular media? How would you guys react to that? Stuff like anime, action figures, etc.
i dunno if that'd be added considering licenses and stuff

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
His wants aren't 'crackpot' any more.

:231:
Oooh Oh ok, that the first time I have heard that before

If Nintendo teamed up with A-1 Pictures and made Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic stuff then I would be so happy, They did it for MH4, why not smash?

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
Since Hasbro is already teaming up with Nintendo for Splatoon, I doubt it's any stretch to think Hasbro-related Smash costumes is a strong possibility.

Which could lead into some more interesting areas...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly if they added like manga and comic book characters to smash as mii costumes I'd be so down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom