• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
This is the first and last post I'm going to make about this topic:

People who judge you based on appearance are nothing but small pieces of **** who have nothing else to do. How do you judge a person? By personality? I thought so, but okay. If you were to judge a person by appearance, I'd wager 100% that the person who judged you looks a million times worse than you, and therefore needs to look his/herself on a mirror thinking of what he/she has done instead of making fun of you. This is the kind of people that make me lose faith.

Unfortunately, people are making fools out of their ***.
High School in a nutshell.

T

Trick or Treat

People who judge you based on appearance are nothing but small pieces of **** who have nothing else to do. How do you judge a person? By personality? I thought so, but okay. If you were to judge a person by appearance, I'd wager 100% that the person who judged you looks a million times worse than you, and therefore needs to look his/herself on a mirror thinking of what he/she has done instead of making fun of you. This is the kind of people that make me lose faith.

It depends what we mean by judging.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I know that feel. Usually, I am not annoyed by anyone as I am relatively carefree, but there was this ONE time. I was livid, I started doing to most irrational stuff. In hindsight, it was funny to see myself so flustered.
lol ive done some really dumb stuff when im ticked off.

well spoken words, Soul.

D

Deleted member

Actually, I had these kinds of issues back when I was on schools.. years ago, mind you. Too bad most people are like that in this world.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
FireFox.exe and svchost.exe are fighting for the full control of the CPU lol

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
And I'm just realizing now that Miracle is Erika.

Name changes always do that to me.

D

Deleted member

Most people used to say I looked weird as **** back then. Turns out they were wrong.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
"Burning Mandala Special"

I don't want to think more about it lol

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

The Internet also has these idiots.

well seeing as you guys were talking about appearances, I thought, well, the 'structure of your body' or something.
Right, but I meant what exactly the "judging" involves. Picking on someone or bullying them for their looks is very, very wrong. Judging someone's life based on how they look is also wrong.

But simply judging if you find someone attractive or not is something we all do and there is nothing wrong with that.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
FireFox.exe and svchost.exe are fighting for the full control of the CPU lol
In a world where everything is made out of 1s and 0s...

An epic battle rages between Firefox.exe and svchost.exe...

They will battle on who get's the placement on the CPU throne...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
In a world where everything is made out of 1s and 0s...

An epic battle rages between Firefox.exe and svchost.exe...

They will battle on who get's the placement on the CPU throne...
So we Digimon now?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Opossum Special sounds like a redneck restaurant menu item. D:

Status