• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
So you talk smack about the Fantastic Four, but you want to go watch Paul Blart? Oh, the irony, it stings like impaled iron.
i HAVE TOO
my Family is MAKING ME!

D

Deleted member

Well... I am planning to reset Windows 10 at some point...

I still need to tell my dad about premium.
My laptop is running fine, so I don't need to reset it (unless I want to start from scratch).
And I see.

Morbi

Scavenger
i HAVE TOO
my Family is MAKING ME!
In that event, excellent. I hope you have a horrible time. It sure would have been a lot more fun if you could have watched Fantastic Four instead. Watching the Thing fall off of his Segway is more entertaining than watching Kevin James do the same exact thing.

D

Deleted member

In that event, excellent. I hope you have a horrible time. It sure would have been a lot more fun if you could have watched Fantastic Four instead. Watching the Thing fall off of his Segway is more entertaining than watching Kevin James do the same exact thing.
You know what's funnier than Paul Blart 2? The Rotten Tomatoes rating itself.

D

Deleted member

Remind me never to legally purchase anime again. I keep getting sent catalogs. I only ever bought one thing. God dammit.

Soul.

on the subject of anime i can confirm that Naruto the Weeaboo Ninja is bad and should have ended long ago.

Morbi

Scavenger
Youre too easy mang. I'm just Taking the piss. You shouldnt take me so seriously. Lol
Please, Estrogen Flyer is just feeling a little emotional. The reason is in the name and therefore, it is to be expected. I feel bad for him, he cannot control that he takes comedy so seriously. If you must attack someone, attack me. I can take it.

D

Deleted member

Wait, people that purchase anime legally exist?
I wanted legitimate DVD copies of Madoka. Sure, I could have burned my pirated versions, but I'd rather have real ones because I'm that kind of person.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Please, Estrogen Flyer is just feeling a little emotional. The reason is in the name and therefore, it is to be expected. I feel bad for him, he cannot control that he takes comedy so seriously. If you must attack someone, attack me. I can take it.
Yeah he never really got humour as long as ive known him.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well that's even worse. I don't mean to brag or anything, but in real life I'm actually quite handsome. Why do you think I go to the gym every now and again?
You may say your not stroking your ego

but you do

A lot

No I will not lie and I'll be honest with every word I say to you

Stop. your. god damn mother ****ing bragging

You piss me off so much that I could say things that could get me in trouble

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom