• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
This is going to sound kind of wrong and ******...but I kind of like being the one girl at work who doesn't swoon over a certain male coworker.

He is attractive, I'll admit, but literally every girl there follows him like a lost puppy and drools over him. And he knows it. He acts so douchey too.

I am pretty much literally the only girl not interested in him.
Wanna see who I'm interested in?

The Voice acter For Ja'far in Magi, oh god

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I just hope the Smash series amiibos will also be in card format in the future. If they do so, I plan to get every character (even those I already own in figure form).

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I can't beat it without customs because of how annoying the enemy's are.
The Thing is that you need to beat weak ennemy and find chest for becoming stronger for fight the bigger ennemy. Also take all the bonus that you can find on the map.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
The Thing is that you need to beat weak ennemy and find chest for becoming stronger for fight the bigger ennemy. Also take all the bonus that you can find on the map.
I know but... There are too many to battle sometimes... :(

D

Deleted member

I'll really feel you if you give it to me.

Shulk is one of the ones I bid on too. Ugh.
I'd be completely willing to sell it. It's not mint though if that's a detractor. It has the bottom slightly cut open presumably so the figure can be used in game. I haven't tested it though.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I know but... There are too many to battle sometimes... :(
If there is too many ennemy. The best option sometime is to run. It maybe won't work but it's better to go somewhere else for find bonus and weaker ennemy.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I am close to the end of Umineko's EP1 and the plot's getting interesting. Ha ha. Not yet sure if it's creepier than Higurashi though.

:231:

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I close to the end of Umineko's EP1 and the plot's getting interesting. Ha ha. Not yet sure if it's creepier than Higurashi though.

I watched it ages ago after I watched Higurashi, but it didn't keep my attention for long. I'll have to give it another shot. I have the OP track on my MP3.

T

Trick or Treat

And now finding out from my guy coworker/friend that the popular dude is telling people he wants to **** me and is gonna try to hook up with me.

Lovely.

I close to the end of Umineko's EP1 and the plot's getting interesting. Ha ha. Not yet sure if it's creepier than Higurashi though.

Which reminds me...

@ Ryu_Ken Ryu_Ken I still haven't started EP6 yet. Some stuff has been going on so I haven't had a chance.

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Amiibo storytelling time? Sure I'll tell some of mine, but it might be a bit long
Back when the game was released for Wii U, I had just returned from school and thought I could easily snag a bundle with the Gamecube controller. To my surprise only one store in the entire country had decided to order those bundles. The nearest one where I live had sold out, but my friend who lives in the other side of the city managed to find the last bundle in the entire country. He talked to the cashier guy and persuaded him to give me half an hour to reach there. I barely managed to get there before the 30 minutes had passed, but I made it. I got the bundle and invited my friend to come over to try out the game. However as I was paying for the game, he told the cashier to add a Kirby amiibo since he knows I used Kirby a lot in Brawl. It was a really nice, unexpected gift from his part, and also the start of my amiibo hunting quest.
I've really been lucky when hunting, but I'll leave those other stories for later :4kirby:

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
And now finding out from my guy coworker/friend that the popular dude is telling people he wants to **** me and is gonna try to hook up with me.

Lovely.
A guy like that needs a slap and the cold shoulder. Let us know what happens.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
@Erika it's okay. I haven't finished even te first part. I'm in the same situation you are. Anyway, I'm in a mood to draw today. I got a really good drawing book to help, so when i get the chance, I'll draw a self-potrait. Then a pic of Link. Then maybe start a comic arc called "The First Move." If it comes to be, Story will contain some action, romance, comedy, and ofc, ME. Oh wait, I'll have to draw a girl..... Crap.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't know. I think we haven't gotten weird enough in media. Oh sure, there's been media that's certainly been out there, but it's still too grounded.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Amiibo storytelling time? Sure I'll tell some of mine, but it might be a bit long
Back when the game was released for Wii U, I had just returned from school and thought I could easily snag a bundle with the Gamecube controller. To my surprise only one store in the entire country had decided to order those bundles. The nearest one where I live had sold out, but my friend who lives in the other side of the city managed to find the last bundle in the entire country. He talked to the cashier guy and persuaded him to give me half an hour to reach there. I barely managed to get there before the 30 minutes had passed, but I made it. I got the bundle and invited my friend to come over to try out the game. However as I was paying for the game, he told the cashier to add a Kirby amiibo since he knows I used Kirby a lot in Brawl. It was a really nice, unexpected gift from his part, and also the start of my amiibo hunting quest.
I've really been lucky when hunting, but I'll leave those other stories for later :4kirby:
Whatever, I still have 2 Reisen Gifs left in storage.
I mistook you two for @Burning Mandala for a sec.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

Lovely.

Which reminds me...

@ Ryu_Ken Ryu_Ken I still haven't started EP6 yet. Some stuff has been going on so I haven't had a chance.
You don't have to i mean you can always deny him. I guess it a good thing i am not popular in school. :p
I found this on Imgur

This is the best thing I have ever seen
2sad4me m8.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Oh boy, I wonder what's happening in the thread now!
*Amiibo talk*
*Salt talk*
Meh. Boring. Let's talk about Supah Malleo Makah: Featuring Dante Super Mario Maker. After watching some SMM vids on YouTube I honestly have to get it now. Too bad I need a WiiU first.

:094:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Smash Run is so fun to play. Probably the best mode in 3DS for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom