• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Thats good enough for me, if he isn't in the game, he could be a costume, as long as he is acknowledged

but Ill continue to dream, I either want Wonder Red or Layton playable.

Layton and Red would be so much fun
Wonder Red would be cool. But... I think him and possibly Wonder Blue will be Mii outfits.

T

Trick or Treat

@Erika it's okay. I haven't finished even te first part. I'm in the same situation you are. Anyway, I'm in a mood to draw today. I got a really good drawing book to help, so when i get the chance, I'll draw a self-potrait. Then a pic of Link. Then maybe start a comic arc called "The First Move." If it comes to be, Story will contain some action, romance, comedy, and ofc, ME. Oh wait, I'll have to draw a girl..... Crap.
Watching the motion graphics for Volumes 6-8 has got me highly excited for thise EPs. And I cannot wait for you to see then.

Just finding time is an issue. Although with ny recent developments I will have more free time...

Morbi

Scavenger
I've never gotten emotional over a newcomer reveal, with the cloeset being me getting extremely happy over a character (Sonic in Brawl, Little Mac in Smash 4). However, if the next smash trailer starts, and I hear this...

Or anything else related to Metal Gear, I think I'll be on the verge of happiness and tears.
Honestly, they are probably going to use something more classic or iconic if they reveal Snake.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Im pretty sure Kojima even said Snake will not be in Smash4

Some one fact check me
Oh yeah, that. That was during the development of Smash 4, and he said he wasn't even asked by Sakurai if Snake were to get in. He never said he wouldn't get in, but he was never told. He then promptly said if Sakurai could include Snake in Smash 4 (This was during a Twitch stream I think).

So he still has a slight chance of getting in.

Honestly, they are probably going to use something more classic or iconic if they reveal Snake.
Oh yeah, it would probably be Encounter most likely. It's just that this song has so much impact and would be amazing...

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
After hearing everything that's going on with both Konami & Hideo Kojima, I have zero hope for :snake: or any other Konami character coming to DLC.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I've never gotten emotional over a newcomer reveal, with the cloeset being me getting extremely happy over a character (Sonic in Brawl, Little Mac in Smash 4). However, if the next smash trailer starts, and I hear this...

Or anything else related to Metal Gear, I think I'll be on the verge of happiness and tears.
Me too bro. I love Snake so much in Brawl. I so want him to come back. :4drmario:

T

Trick or Treat

Thats good enough for me, if he isn't in the game, he could be a costume, as long as he is acknowledged

but Ill continue to dream, I either want Wonder Red or Layton playable.

Layton and Red would be so much fun
I would love either of those characters in Smash.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly i want BombermAn as the Konami rep. If Isaac and Bomber,an got into smash id be sooooo happy.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I'm about to leave for part one of today's Band practice.

The Trombone players of the proud [SCHOOL DELETED] Boner Clan must all gather in practice when the clock strikes not one, nor one-thirty, but two o' clock in the afternoon!!

Morbi

Scavenger
I'm about to leave for part one of today's Band practice.

The Trombone players of the proud [SCHOOL DELETED] Boner Clan must all gather in practice when the clock strikes not one, nor one-thirty, but two o' clock in the afternoon!!
What is a "Boner Clan"? It sounds like you totally made that up.

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A
I'm kinda hoping the next pre-ballot character is a newcomer. We already have 3 veterans and a character who's been on COUNTLESS other fighting games and I want something more original.
I still think we have two more pre-ballots left as indicated by the empty Mario slots. One could be Wolf and the other could be a unique newcomer.
No cry until the end.:4lucas:

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Chibi Robo would be a cool character in Smash as shown in SSF2
Chibi Robo would be great. I played (albeit, a very small time with it) the first game, and enjoyed it. And seeing all the other items he has, and seeing him in Smash Flash 2, he seems to have potential. Hopefully his new game can push the series further.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
We have Shulk for smooth and sexy British accents. We do not need another British character, before you know it, we will have more British characters than those boring, old, swordsmen.
Wii Fit Trainer voice actor is british in certain country. So there is two character that have british accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom