• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
Perhaps, but I'm just not into speculation and all that stuff.
"All that stuff" also including competitive play, I suppose? :troll:

I always find it weird when people do not care about speculation, playing the game, or competitive. It is like, why did you join? I seriously want to know. Such rare, discreet little unicorns that I cannot begin to comprehend.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Speaking about Smash DLC here is way more fun. Instead of talking about chances, it's just about characters we would like to see. It's like a nice reliever.

Honestly though, I don't find the Kojima Konami problem as a reason as to why Snake can't come back. It doesn't hinder his chances, and while I do think Konami is having a lot of problems, it doesn't mean they wouldn't deny Snake in Smash (They even supported him for the ballot on Twitter, as well as Kojima). Even Nintendo is going to Konami to make a game based on a Hudson Soft title (Hopefully this means Bomberman isn't dead!). I guess this is how it is defending a 3rd party...

Sorry for that, just wanted to share that since we're on that discussion. Doesn't matter, people will have their opinions, and there's no reason to argue this, since we don't know how this ballot will end up.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
For the Smash DLC. I just hope that one of the character i voted will be in. Which are:
King.K.Rool, Shantae, Paper Mario and Sylux. This list go to the most probable to the less.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
As I go through the Chimera Ant arc in Hunter x Hunter...

...I have to keep reminding myself that these characters are all "ants".

Soul.

I always find it weird when people do not care about speculation, playing the game, or competitive. It is like, why did you join? I seriously want to know. Such rare, discreet little unicorns that I cannot begin to comprehend.
You don't include competitive play; you embrace it. It's like seeing a rainbow.
Speculation on the other hand...

Morbi

Scavenger
Speaking about Smash DLC here is way more fun. Instead of talking about chances, it's just about characters we would like to see. It's like a nice reliever.

Honestly though, I don't find the Kojima Konami problem as a reason as to why Snake can't come back. It doesn't hinder his chances, and while I do think Konami is having a lot of problems, it doesn't mean they wouldn't deny Snake in Smash (They even supported him for the ballot on Twitter, as well as Kojima). Even Nintendo is going to Konami to make a game based on a Hudson Soft title (Hopefully this means Bomberman isn't dead!). I guess this is how it is defending a 3rd party...

Sorry for that, just wanted to share that since we're on that discussion. Doesn't matter, people will have their opinions, and there's no reason to argue this, since we don't know how this ballot will end up.
Yes, the only DLC characters we have recieved so far have been veterans and third-party characters. It is time for a third-party veteran!

But seriously though, I only care about King K. Rool at this point. He is such a boss, a Big Boss.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You don't include competitive play; you embrace it. It's like seeing a rainbow.
Speculation on the other hand...
For me, both competitive talk and speculation are bad in their own way. So yeah.:4duckhunt:

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
So... Something about British accents?

Doesn't Wolf's current voice have one of those? :wolf:

I wouldn't mind Snake being back. He was pretty cool in Brawl.:snake:

D

Deleted member

Let's see..
- I originally joined to talk about all things Smash 3DS.
- Am losing interest on video games (the irony).

That explains it. :troll:

Soul.

Both the competitive and speculation community are ****, but as I said before, there is no middle ground. It's one way or the other.
I prefer competitive play because it talks about the depth of the game, instead of not being discovered and (probably generalizing but w/e) playing with your favorite character with items turned on.

K. Rool is the most requested character and I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't in.
Now, if Inklings were in I would finally have a new punching bag. Then again, it's likely they won't be in until the next Smash Bros. game. But DLC makes money; you don't want to wait that long.
What? Can be fun with the right group?
Can be only good when cooking fries with salt.

Last edited:

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
I heard that Konami is gonna stop making games for consoles. Instead there gonna start making video games on smartphones and ios portable devices.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
But guys, we already known who will be the next character DLC in Smash 4. I am going to show you this video for give you a hide. It will be kinda hard but i think you will known who i am talking about.
troll____by_deidarasasori123-d7i6imx.gif

Morbi

Scavenger
Both the competitive and speculation community are ****, but as I said before, there is no middle ground. It's one way or the other.
I prefer competitive play because it talks about the depth of the game, instead of not being discovered and (probably generalizing but w/e) playing with your favorite character with items turned on.

K. Rool is the most requested character and I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't in.
Now, if Inklings were in I would finally have a new punching bag. Then again, it's likely they won't be in until the next Smash Bros. game. But DLC makes money; you don't want to wait that long.

I absolutely adore both the competitive community and the speculation community. So that probably makes me the filthiest piece of excrement imaginable! Honestly, if I denounce one aspect of Smash, I do not construe myself as a fan of the series. But Smash is literally and somewhat pathetically, my life.

*Cue Lil Wayne and Game.

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I really don't care about what character get into smash next,but I still buy them.

MainJPW

M.T.A
I guess that's cause he also sounded British in the original 64.

Darn shame considering how perfect his Brawl voice is. It's just... Sublime.
I know...

Some people in the Wolf thread do think that they might keep his Brawl voice to decrease the workload but I don't that's the case since they bothered with re-recording Mewtwo's and Roys lines.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

We already know K. Rool isnt in.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
I'm back and I think this is the greatest Internet forum insult of all time. I repeat, ALL TIME.

Hey OP, you're a ******* :3

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom