• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I made it to the final 4 of a 64 player tourneg, and I won my match but the lag caused me to timeout, and got removed after the battle.
I haven't played any tournaments "seriously." Shulk is pretty much unusable online, so instead, I just mess around with customs and equipment. I'm going to try Awesum Villager at some point.

T

Trick or Treat

I haven't played any tournaments "seriously." Shulk is pretty much unusable online, so instead, I just mess around with customs and equipment. I'm going to try Awesum Villager at some point.
I mean, I play them "seriously" but don't take them seriously. Like I still try hard to win, but if I lose I don't care. As long as it is fun.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Good morning everyone. :starman:

How're you guys doing?

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Good morning! The ghost turned out to be friendly :092:

Bed is too comfy and I don't want to leave it... never mind, driving school just called saying my classes will have to be postponed to next week. So back to sleeping it is :143:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
How are you?
I'm doing fine. I've just started the chapter where Kyrie and the gang are in a cell trying to figure out how they actually ended up there.
Also, It seems Rosa is the damsel in distress.... AGAIN.
Afternoon! How is everyone?
I'm pretty good. Woke up a bit early, but that's just more time to myself.
You?

T

Trick or Treat

Part of me wants to play Smash soon.

The other part of me wants to die.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I'm doing fine. I've just started the chapter where Kyrie and the gang are in a cell trying to figure out how they actually ended up there.

You?
I am good thank you. :)

T

Trick or Treat

You?
ooh, you are moving along. Yeah I don't like Rosa.

Strofirko

Smash Master
So there was a new fantastic four movie and it sucks cuz' no marvel,not big surprise.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

You?
What do you think of EP4 so far?

It is a lot more story-based thab mystery based so far as you can see, so some people don't like that. I was actually really interested in it, with all of the backstory involving Ange and whatnot. But I'm curious how you feel about it.

T

Trick or Treat

I seriously cannot play againdt Zelda well. Not with Jiggs at least.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I could play Smash for a little bit in a little bit.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
What do you think of EP4 so far?

It is a lot more story-based thab mystery based so far as you can see, so some people don't like that. I was actually really interested in it, with all of the backstory involving Ange and whatnot. But I'm curious how you feel about it.
........ Heheheh. So this is where the "split opinions" come from? I think the story is the most important part. W/o it, Ange wouldn't have any character development and would just be a bland character the writers threw in. Her backstory is also pretty interesting and how she ties in with Maria. A change of pace is nice at this point considering many characters have pretty strong foundations. It keeps the episodes engaging.
That's what I think.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Good so that you're :4ness:.

Good so! Don't worry, i have also get prank before get freemium. But be pranked is good in my opinion. (But be premium is better:4diddy:)
I am hopefully getting premium this week. :4ness:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Welp, I did it.
I finally did it.

There is now a Smashboards girls-only group.

If any girls on this thread want to join, please let me know and I'll. . . figure out how to add people so you can join the fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom