• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Anyone find it weird when you're watching a foreign person on youtube and you can't understand a single word they are saying

Then suddenly random English words throughout their sentence?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Anyone find it weird when you're watching a foreign person on youtube and you can't understand a single word they are saying

Then suddenly random English words throughout their sentence?
Loan words are wonderful, haha.

In many places English is seen as the academic language of choice due to the growing number of English speakers around the world. Since it's basically everywhere, certain words carry over. Many medical, astronomical, computer-related, and psychological words, for example, use the English form as loan words. Linguistics is fun. It also gives us funny shirts like this one.

Soul.

Meh this would be better if Double Battles were the standard. Colosseum/XD did it lol.

Or maybe if it was a Mystery Dungeon thing... any ideas?

Last edited:

Soul.

The colon (punctuation) after Pokémon in the title is weird.
What about double/triple battles?
I have been liking Doubles more than anything as of late. Triples I'm not too keen on, and Singles takes a long time to finish.

D

Deleted member

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I really want to play Smash 4 with someone but lol Australian Internet shenanigans
Not the first time I've heard the Internet in Australia is bad... That ought to suck.

I guess this rules you out as a possible opponent for me. Shame, as I'd expect some Ganondorf mirror matches from you. :4ganondorf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom