• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Silver_1357

But then I have a second thought of me being an 8.

I dunno. My friends say I'm a nine, but in here, I don't think so.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I need to know this. On a scale of 1-10, how good are you in Smash?

I'd say I'm a 9. Or 8.5.
Maybe with CPUs. :denzel: I'd say an 8 at best. Nothing special, I just go Mac and time my offenses right. I try to play defensively, but I usually end up forgetting about it and going for that S U P E R A R M O (u) R B O Y S

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Yes my main time!

...I already know he won't win this one though.
One does not simply "Win" Tournament mode.
Especially when I'm in that tourney.
C R A Z Y O R D E R S M A R I O B O Y Z

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
If only I used Shulk more...

Otherwise I'd be screwed if I faced a Toon Link. Still don't think Silver is a 9 but who knows
Wait... what makes you struggle against Toon Link?

Soul.

If you've faced a competent player online (on Anther's Ladder, that is) you're like 7.8 or something.

Last edited:
S

Silver_1357

If only I used Shulk more...

Otherwise I'd be screwed if I faced a Toon Link. Still don't think Silver is a 9 but who knows
Eh. It kinda depends who I'm facing. At sometimes, I wouldn't even think of myself as a nine when I'm playing other people in my crew who are at a higher skill level than I, but I try my best.

Also I main Sonic.

D

Deleted member

Wait... what makes you struggle against Toon Link?
Probably the walls of projectiles. They were annoying to me first time I fought a Toon Link in tournament because my default strategy with Shulk is use speed and run in. I 2-0'd the same guy the next time I faced him because you can just jump over everything and then nair.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Probably the walls of projectiles. They were annoying to me first time I fought a Toon Link in tournament because my default strategy with Shulk is use speed and run in. I 2-0'd the same guy the next time I faced him.
I guess that is the biggest problem about Toon Link and Link matchups...

BETTA HIT THE RESEARCH FOR ME!!!

T

Trick or Treat

Eh. It kinda depends who I'm facing. At sometimes, I wouldn't even think of myself as a nine when I'm playing other people in my crew who are at a higher skill level than I, but I try my best.

Also I main Sonic.
Oh you main Sonic? In that case we have something here.

Would you kindly let me crush you in about 5 hours?

S

Silver_1357

Probably the walls of projectiles. They were annoying to me first time I fought a Toon Link in tournament because my default strategy with Shulk is use speed and run in. I 2-0'd the same guy the next time I faced him because you can just jump over everything and then nair.
That's the key to playing Toon Link. But I'm one of those Toon Links that are kinda aggressive at times.

Sometimes I'm not.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
what do you think you are?
i feel like you'd be pretty high but i dunno.
Il challenge you...

I guess now i will start to challenge anyone... like a pokemon trainer...

3DS or WiiU?

D

Deleted member

I guess that is the biggest problem about Toon Link and Link matchups...

BETTA HIT THE RESEARCH FOR ME!!!
I used to fight every character the same way. After my second tournament, I realized that it doesn't work that way. I still have yet to attend another tournament though despite my training. :glare:

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

(Toon) Link is only really annoying online, only because of the lag switch scrubs have.
what do you think you are?
i feel like you'd be pretty high but i dunno.
I mean it's kinda hard to post numbers because like, you may think you're really good but turns out you're average.
I really haven't messed around online lately. Been on the lab (training mode) trying out stuff

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

And considering this is approximately the 47th time I saw you post about Steelix, I might just have my Moltres burn the hide off of every single one.
Obvious scenario: your Moltres' fire knocks out the Steelix without Sturdy, and the ones that remain will hit with Zoom Lens Boosted Stone Edge :denzel:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom