• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
People on youtube asking why Mario Maker's graphics look so bad compared to super mario bros wii u

"Looks outdated and old"

Mario Bros 3 still looks damn good to me

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
People on youtube asking why Mario Maker's graphics look so bad compared to super mario bros wii u

"Looks outdated and old"

Mario Bros 3 still looks damn good to me
I love SMB3.
I hope they add amiibo support for smb3 cause I am pretty much only gonna use this version.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Trying out the Demo version of FE: Awakening. :4lucina:

JESUS! I'm stating the obvious, but going from the GBA, this is quite the generation jump.
Yet it plays like Fire Emblem 4 on the SNES. (Emulate it. Do it nowwww)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's why I was motivated to post on this thread. I have it in my mind to do a stop-motion Earthbound Web-Series (mostly based off the original strategy guide). Now many people on the internet have lofty ambitions similar to this. Here's why I think about it a little too seriously:

I have worked building puppets for the Addam's family musical as well as a stage manager/actor/animatronic puppeteer and programmer for an off-broadway NYC tourist trap, and a repairman/haunt actor for a different NYC tourist trap. These days because I need more adult salary and career prospects, I'm not in the entertainment field except for occasional acting shifts and stints I do as favors, so the desire to get a new project is always there. And stop motion animation and puppeteering are quite linked (to the point that on a budget the best way to do this stop motion animation would probably be wood block dolls with removable heads and hands and those move a lot like puppets). I've done the basest level of film and audio editing mostly just because I had a management position on a different project and things were easier to do myself. And a web series could follow the game probably the closest while still taking time to showcase some of the more popular random encounters (New Age Hippies!)

But to do such a project I would need producers, a film crew with a small green screen, real video/audio editors.

Ah well, it was nice to conceptualize the project.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
im actually i even have 5000 posts lol.
then again i dont post things much substance i suppose so...

actually shadow kanji on P4AU is awesome.
he's an annoying boss on P4 though...

mascot guy?
Don't worry, my actvity here will be low. So you will probably surpass my post count.:4wendy: Damn you.:4darkpit:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Unless im thinking of someone else.
oh, nah he's a guy.
but he dressed as a chick at one point and... well actually looked like a chick and won the whole contest I think.
actually
this is one of his win animations on P4A.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
I looked up a list of Vocaloid songs by astrological sign once.
Huh. Musta grown on me. :4sonic:
Don't worry, my actvity here will be low. So you will probably surpass my post count.:4wendy: Damn you.:4darkpit:
At least you don't do 100% scatposting. There's a point where you just have too much - keep it on your Tumblr/Facebook/wherever. Not trying to minimod, I swear.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
oh, nah he's a guy.
but he dressed as a chick at one point and... well actually looked like a chick and won the whole contest I think.
actually
this is one of his win animations on P4A.
Wait.. lol I thought you guys meant he was a she dressed as a boy.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just found out Ash's canonical height...as a 10 year old kid

Is the exact same as my height

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Hi :)

I now have no pending textures submissions, they were all treated and only 4 got rejected (I have to resubmit them to sprites ressources).

here:

http://www.textures-resource.com/other_systems/papermariostickerstar/

All the main one of sticker star, every world, world map, pretty much most textures if not all I can possibly do are there.

Still waiting for sprites :)

So, there you have it. Most of them where easy to rip, but some were well hidden.

The sprites however, were hard.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Wait.. lol I thought you guys meant he was a she dressed as a boy.
n-nah we were discussing dudes that dressed as chicks at one point.

At least you don't do 100% scatposting. There's a point where you just have too much - keep it on your Tumblr/Facebook/wherever. Not trying to minimod, I swear.
yeaaaah.... Mao typically has some substance to his posts so it works out.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Post counts? I'm worse.
But you are here since 2014. Like the annoucer said, It's not even comparable!:4dedede:

Yeah i don't do post just for raise my count. I post when i feel like i have something to said. So don't worry about that.:4ness:
n-nah we were discussing dudes that dressed as chicks at one point.

yeaaaah.... Mao typically has some substance to his posts so it works out.
Thanks for saying that.:4jigglypuff:

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I am my own OC in this story based off a more ridiculous version of real life. His name is Cosmo and @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo will like that he is a sometimes trap named Celestia.

Everyone has weird names in this world. Normal names like Brad and Janet are considered weird unlike names like Cosmo and Valda which are 2 of the 5 main people. :p

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I never did get the point of traps. I mean, if someone likes crossdressing that's not my problem, but why is there an entire genre of men acting like women? Is it really that sexy?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also i don't have a Facebook/Tumblr/whatever, @ War Anvil War Anvil . In fact the only Social Web that i have a account is this forum.:4gaw:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Started reading the Attack on Titan manga, right after the events of Season 1. Season 2 just can't come fast enough.

A talking titan, huh? Now that's terrifying. He's got Lanky Kong's body, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom