• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I have a feeling when someone is talking about ...adult films and then mentions hot dogs

My immediate reaction should not be "Ooh, I am hungry. I think I have some hotdogs"
That just means you're still innocent at heart. :awesome:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Cool.

Be warned... My 3DS may think that the cart has been ejected where it did not sometimes...
Okay... I see. :ohwell:

Or is that an excuse for disconnecting out of nowhere? :smirk:

That's kinda dangerous, though. Can corrupt save data if such happens during saving.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Sounds a'ight. Would probably have to grow on me to appreciate it. For now, it just sounds nice.
Yeah, it was slowly growing on me, since I thought it was alright at first. Now, I absolutely adore this song lol.

It doesn't help either that this is Quiet's voice actor singing, and she'll be singing this in game. It's going to be to much for me lol.

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
'ymean like with that Sonic Genesis thing everyone seems so upset about?
You mean the GBA port? Because I'm not aware of any recent Sonic Genesis port that has gotten bad reception, or at least I don't follow info on those kind of stuff.
But yeah, I guess something like that.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
There's also a vocal version in the game by Donna Burke, the one that sings the main theme.

Yeah, I love Donna Burke's singing voice, though I think her best covers are of "The Best is Yet to Come" and "Love". Comparing the two, I prefer Stephanie Joosten's version of Quiet's theme.

D

Deleted member

I have no idea how did I get so many "street passes" on my 3DS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I guess, but is 3DS really popular for Mega Man? How well did the VC games sell? Classic Mega Man just isn't a series that seems to thrive well in terms of popularity on handhelds. Anybody interested would likely get a console for it.

As for glitches, I was mainly referring to ones caused as a byproduct of porting the game, which will definitely be hard to do considering the discrepancy in hardware between the NES and 3DS.
Well for the games are also on the Wii U, and to be fair having all Mega Man games in one cartridge on the go is pretty neat.
As for the glitches, to be honest, I hope they don't fix them. It's not like they really killed the game (and you had to go out of your way to do them), and heck they were interesting enough. So why kill them?

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Okay... I see. :ohwell:

Or is that an excuse for disconnecting out of nowhere? :smirk:

That's kinda dangerous, though. Can corrupt save data if such happens during saving.
Like that... :/

Sorry. I am not sure what to do about it...

Well... GG

What do you think of my skills?

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero

Yeah, I love Donna Burke's singing voice, though I think her best covers are of "The Best is Yet to Come" and "Love". Comparing the two, I prefer Stephanie Joosten's version of Quiet's theme.
Finally....two years after hearing Sins of the Father at E3.
It's showtime!

Edit: Awww, they cut the song early.

-----

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I own a Sonic the Hedgehog Genesis copy for the GBA. I didn't know what was wrong with the re-release until I compared it with the original (besides the dull sound quality, buy you can blame that on the system itself).

apparently fuz

legendary doesn't fit me.
NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
The only good thing about that one is the change of difficulty. The original PS1 / Saturn version was apparently hard as ****.
PS1 era games were notoriously hard. Take the Tomb Raider games for example, you had to find crystals in levels in order to save. On the PC version, you could save at any point.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Coming from someone who's played the Sonic 1 GBA port. Yeah...
It only took me 'till Marble Zone to realize how crappy it was. The mobile port they made a long time ago was better than it.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
PS1 era games were notoriously hard. Take the Tomb Raider games for example, you had to find crystals in levels in order to save. On the PC version, you could save at any point.
Emerald Weapon in FF7... ugh...

apparently fuz

legendary doesn't fit me.
NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
Emerald Weapon in FF7... ugh...
Don't even get me started on the Metal Gear fight on MGS 1. I was tempted to use save states, but managed to beat him. I nearly threw my controller out the window when I beat him, but a rouge missile came out of nowhere and killed me. My brother thought it was hilarious...

D

Deleted member

I see. Haven't played a lot of PS1 games though.
Rayman 1 in the other hand...

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Don't even get me started on the Metal Gear fight on MGS 1. I was tempted to use save states, but managed to beat him. I nearly threw my controller out the window when I beat him, but a rouge missile came out of nowhere and killed me. My brother thought it was hilarious...
Don't worry i know how it feels...

I had the same problem...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It makes you wonder; if Sonic Advance was good, why wasn't the Sonic 1 GBA port?
Well it does help when they're made by different companies (Sonic Advance was by Dimps and Sonic 1 GBA was made by Sonic Team).

Edit: Changed an error.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Trying out the Demo version of FE: Awakening. :4lucina:

JESUS! I'm stating the obvious, but going from the GBA, this is quite the generation jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom