• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
So while waiting for the MGSV trailer I went back to my MGS1 playthrough, I beat Gray Fox and then forgot to save, I'm back here now. Super cool wow.
grafix.png

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
That gif AGAIN?! I might as well kick your ***
Woah bud, aren't we getting a little harsh here?

So, since you think something is disgusting, it must be terrible for every other human on the planet? :glare:

If this is the case, then I guess I'm not human, because I actually like those cereals. :lol:
Of course you're not a human, you're a unicorn cosplaying as a bootlegged Dora. :4wario2:

:094:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Are your American sugar cereals even nutritious in anyway? When I tasted a bowl of Trix at an All-you-can-eat Buffet in Florida, I gagged.

I mean we have sugar cereals, but some of them are fortified to give children some nutrition.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
@Still~Wolf I DID IT. I MADE G3 JUST NOW

Oh happy days, I've reached the top of the mountain by defeating Chaos Gore Magala by myself.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Are your American sugar cereals even nutritious in anyway? When I tasted a bowl of Trix at an All-you-can-eat Buffet in Florida, I gagged.

I mean we have sugar cereals, but some of them are fortified to give children some nutrition.
Some of ours are too. I don't get those though because I don't have boring taste :troll:

jk I respect other people's taste in things. (:troll:)

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Ultimate mode... ugh...

Good Morning! :kirby:

How are you?
I am fine, thanks, how are you?
Can we please not joke about that? We have to clean up the mess afterwards.

Good Evening, by the way.
It was a good time to be alive :shades:
That gif AGAIN?! I might as well kick your *** someday when my internet doesn't suck, but perhaps if you bow before Princess Celestia, you might save yourself.
1v1 me rust bro, fox only no ponies

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
So while waiting for the MGSV trailer I went back to my MGS1 playthrough, I beat Gray Fox and then forgot to save, I'm back here now. Super cool wow.
Everyone is playing MGS now and that makes me super glad.
So you accept my challenge. Send me a PM with your 3DS friend code and I'll add you as soon as I get my 3DS back online.
I only have a WiiU, NNID under my name

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
AHHH THAT WAS COOL
I am one with the hype now. Time to sleep.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I've got an appointment to get to soon, and it's got me a little stressed out. Not that I should be stressed, I just am.

Hopefully I'll calm down soon.

Also, I put up some random Greek mythology stuff on my AO3 Smash Bros writing database yesterday because the info always struck me as good fanfic fodder. If anyone knows of a kind of info that they would like to have on hand when writing a Smash Bros fan fiction, let me know and I might look into it.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Everyone is playing MGS now and that makes me super glad.
I've played MGS3 and Peace Walker so MGSV is going to be the best thing ever. After I'm done I'll go back and play the Solid Snake games. More people need to play MGS, it's a great series.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
That Metal Gear Sahelanthropus looks amazing. Holy hell, that mission will be so hype.
That's a tonguetwister.

Unless I'm forgetting a chunk of MGS lore, right now, I'm questioning how they went from a robot like Sahelanthropus (that wields a techno sword, mind you) to Rex. I mean I love Rex, but he comes later in the timeline, but Sahelanthropus looks way more advanced.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I've played MGS3 and Peace Walker so MGSV is going to be the best thing ever. After I'm done I'll go back and play the Solid Snake games. More people need to play MGS, it's a great series.
I only played MGS and MG: Solid Snake... I am not sure about TPP however...

A HIDEO KOJIMA GAME.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I only played MGS and MG: Solid Snake... I am not sure about TPP however...

A HIDEO KOJIMA GAME.
I'm super excited for TPP because I know the most about Big Boss and his story.
Unless I'm forgetting a chunk of MGS lore, right now, I'm questioning how they went from a robot like Sahelanthropus (that wields a techno sword, mind you) to Rex. I mean I love Rex, but he comes later in the timeline, but Sahelanthropus looks way more advanced.
It always makes me lol how technology in this game seems to be more advanced than in the games set AFTER it. And now we have a literal Gundam.
Hideo Kojima. That's the only answer I can give.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Well it's time to sleep now.
It was nice talking to you guys about MGS
1420885843306-2.jpeg

Status